The Chateau Diaries #290 Like her brain, her soul and her bed, Fanny's engagement ring is empty!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dans roof work is remarkable. Nick is fantastic with him and Orange Pant Man is there lending a hand.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Such a loaded comment! Why rob banks when you can swindle the gullible retirees and shut-ins.

@annbardue3473
20 hours ago
Mummy could take up bank robbery in that outfit should she run low on cash. Omg, I just love her!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
View attachment 2768718
isabelle jarvis
26 minutes ago
The mountain lodge in Phinda

TheChateauDiaries
2 hours ago
It’s Phinda Mountain Lodge :)

TheChateauDiaries
2 hours ago
We’re at Phinda Mountain Lodge

TheChateauDiaries
2 hours ago
No, this is Phinda Mountain Lodge

TheChateauDiaries
2 hours ago
Phinda have taken the decision to dehorn their rhinos for precisely that reason. It’s harmless to the rhinos and helps to save their lives. They have lost a couple of rhino over the last three years, whereas a neighboring national reserve is tragically losing 200 per year to poachers.

TheChateauDiaries
1 hour ago
It’s Phinda Mountain Lodge

TheChateauDiaries
1 hour ago
It’s Phinda Mountain Lodge 🐅

TheChateauDiaries
1 hour ago
Phinda Mountain Lodge 🦁

View attachment 2768724
h simpson
6 hours ago
Poor Philip he’s an alcoholic but he’s so cute

View attachment 2768715
caroline gooder
6 hours ago
Isabelle and Stephanie don't really have eyebrows.

caroline gooder
7 hours ago (edited)
Isabelle and Stephanie both suffer from no eyebrows. Isabelle and her mother also suffered from seeing out of only one eye. Isabelle got an operation last year for a new lens in that eye, so she can see with two eyes now.
" Both Izzy and Fanny SUFFER from no eyebrows"..LOL hilarious , good one gooder

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Phil Chateau Life again today eludes to someone in his life and is clearing "junk" to his container and workshop. I almost feel sorry for him, he has a sadness and little boy lost vibe about him. I wish he would just stick at one task and get it done. His garden is always a mess, cut the grass and keep it cut, the moat is a disaster, his house in a state with very little completed. He is always so willing to help others I think it is high time he helped himself. Lightening (his dog) deserves better, it is a year since Ballerina left, a complete fresh start would do him the world of good.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.