The Chateau Diaries #270 It's a good thing Snorty lays tables since he doesn't lay Fanny!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was Fanny using the tune from Greensleeves on her romp in a hotel with Ollie show?
Ha! Ha! Fanny is far too short to wear a dress like that; she looks old and frumpy in those full-skirted long dresses. It makes her look even older. People will start to think Snorty is out with his grandmother and Ollie with his mother!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
So, Annalise did both Steph’s and Marie’s hair? Why do they still look unkempt with greasy dark roots? Why has she guided Philip into the perplexing tar patch he now is sporting? Perhaps Annalise is bad at her job?
---
Ha! Ha! Fanny is far too short to wear a dress like that; she looks old and frumpy in those full-skirted long dresses. It makes her look even older. People will start to think Snorty is out with his grandmother and Ollie with his mother!
Every new garment Fanny has acquired this season is horrendous on her. It’s terrible.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
What are they upto in the heap?
Phiphi called Marie horseface behind her back and when he had enough ground under his feet, he actively played a role in removing Marie. Now he acts like they are besties?

What's their end game? Thoughts?

Reactions: 24
You're far from hated it's as people agree with you and are angry about her that's why the :mad:. If there was an emoji she's a witch or a thumbs up, the page would be flooded with them.
@Tea with lemon as @JackSpratt said the angry emoticon is not aimed at your comments but agreeing with the distaste of SJ's antics and showing their anger.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Frankenfraudie aka S Girl is feeling a bit threatened by FRK/ Khillip relationship. Look at response to viewer on yesterdays cd video I have to pay a massive bill and Philip & Marie get some quality time:

@kmarch6630
@kmarch6630
12 hours ago
It appears that someone has a crush on Philip.

susiepingleton3614
12 hours ago (edited)
For the past month, the looks between the staff tells me there is a secret! Am I wrong guys? I shall pray and give it to God!!😉❤

@rhondathomas7952
5 hours ago
Wondering the same thing.

mypioneergirl
6 hours ago
I don't get the quality time joke. Someone fill me in please. Great video!!

1 reply
@sgirl
@sgirl
3 hours ago (edited)
A whole bunch of delusional people in the comments thought that Stephanie shouldn't allow Philip to spend time alone with Marie, because surely they'll run off together, and it will all be because Stephanie stood by and let it happen. Oh, and no one can be trusted (i.e. neither Marie, nor Philip). And Marie's obviously in love with Philip and she's definitely the kind of woman who'd steal your man. 😂 (Soap operas and reality TV rots people's brains.)

@TaniJohnson
7 hours ago
Best friends so frequently end up with one anothers boyfriends...so sad but true....not a dig...many times those looking from the outside in, see much clearer...love you all, excercise wisdom in your relationships!!! Hopefully nothing will happen, if it does, can't say you weren't warned😊

1 reply
@sgirl
@sgirl
3 hours ago
Well, then the boyfriend really wasn't in love with you now, was he? So good riddance. If a partners falls for someone else just by hanging around with them, they are a lousy partner and bad at commitment, and all the possessiveness and jealousy, and keeping them on a short leash isn't going isn't going to make them love you more. Trust is an essential component of any healthy relationship. SAYS THE TRUSTWORTHY, EVERYTHING That comes out of my mouth is a lie SHITTELAINE FRANKENFRAUDIE.

MaryEllen_of_OBX
8 hours ago
What comments are y'all talking about?

1 reply
@sgirl
@sgirl
4 hours ago
Oh, when Philip went jogging with Marie there was a bunch of chatter by out-of-touch, cuckoo women in the comments saying: A. As a woman, Stephanie is crazy to let her man be alone with another woman B. Men can't be trusted, especially when they spend time alone with women C. Marie can't be trusted, especially since she's so flirty(???) D. Can't you see the way they look at one another 😂 E. If they run off together, which is bound to happen if Stephanie can't keep tabs on her guy, it will all be her own fault cuz the writing is on the wall ... wall ... and a whole bunch of similar, inane ideas from women who believe a healthy relationship should be based on jealousy and possessiveness. It was quite hysterical actually

lisaa8437
10 hours ago
I’m not understanding the Philip and Marie thing, does anyone know?

2 replies
@rhondathomas7952
@rhondathomas7952
5 hours ago
Apparently someone in a previous vlog warned Steph to watch out for Marie and Phillip spending too much time together. 🤷🏻‍♀️

@sgirl
@sgirl
4 hours ago
Yes, women who seem to think the best way to have a good relationship is to be jealous and possessive and to not trust anyone 😂🙄

Stephanie Jarvis is a witch,
lizarce272
8 hours ago
Is Dave your scullery maid? All I see him doing is dishes, housework. Does Dave have any fun??

1 reply
@sgirl
@sgirl
4 hours ago (edited)
He's a paid housekeeper. He's there doing his job. What kind of hijinx does your housekeeper get up to? I'm sure he has plenty fun in his private life when he's not at work at the château. He also seems a little shy and doesn't seem to relish being on camera
---
SGIRL AKA STEPHANFRAUDIE COMMENTS ON IAN THE BUILDER:

coley0504
12 hours ago
Did something happen with Ian the builder? I feel like we haven't seen him in over a year or even longer 😢

3 replies
@TheBTG88
@TheBTG88
12 hours ago
There were two Ian’s. One of them has died. The other, last I heard, was on an extended sailing trip.

@coley0504
@coley0504
12 hours ago
@TheBTG88 Yeah, sadly Ian the plasterer passed. Didn't know about the other Ian sailing. Thanks

@sgirl
@sgirl
4 hours ago
Ian the builder doesn't work at the château anymore and it was never explained. You can make up whatever story you like in your head as to why. 🙃 The Ian who went sailing was Ian the electrician/internet guy.

jomeyer13
13 hours ago
You pay before they start?

1 reply
@sgirl
@sgirl
4 hours ago
Most likely a down payment.

STEPHANFRAUDIE PLAYING CAROLINE GOODER TO tit STIR AND PROMOTE TRAVELS WITH MY crappy FRIEND.
@carolinegooder7091
@carolinegooder7091
14 hours ago (edited)
I missed the premiere, so hi to all the chatters. ❤ I hope Isabelle has said how Percy is doing. I love the fall look at Lalande and hope that Stephanie gets her steps in outside of editing. A great harvest at Lalande. Go over to Travels with my Friend to see the Friday and Today's vlog. One is a mystic experience and the other a luxurious treat. ❤ I'm looking forward to Halloween at Lalande. When will Maria leave at the end of the season? ❤
Show less

@ptgardener3725
14 hours ago
Hello. I treasure each episode. What was the name of the series you were watching? It sounds yummy!

2 replies
@carolinegooder7091
@carolinegooder7091
14 hours ago
Fake or fortune. Experts evaluate paintings using modern techniques and human expertise. ❤ It can be heartbreaking or

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Is it normal in France to pay builders etc in advance of commencing work. Hubby has never sought this, Mr Spratt??

Dan's new hoist is actually for a car, the ones you see on the front of a jeep, hence why he needs to buy a (car) battery to get it working. Not sure how safe his assembly is, I'd like to see his osb boards screwed down.
A 30-40% deposit is quite standard. And then the balance on completion. Sometimes an interim payment is made depending on the size of the project.
Fanny paying 12k as a deposit suggests to me that the works aren’t that extensive. A project of 20-35k not the 100ks she’s implied.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
FRK needs to watch her back. Frankenfraudie wants to be the ONLY object of male attention/ desire at the Dump. FRANKENFRAUDIE FANNY is to be the ONLY little orphan princess / Queen of the Dump.

FRK and Khillip should dress as a bride and groom for Halloween and Frankenfraudie should be the little orphan princess flower girl carrying a bouquet of dead yellow tulips.
---
A 30-40% deposit is quite standard. And then the balance on completion. Sometimes an interim payment is made depending on the size of the project.
Fanny paying 12k as a deposit suggests to me that the works aren’t that extensive. A project of 20-35k not the 100ks she’s implied.
Greedy Frankenfraudie spends more than 12k on herself in 4 months buying herself designer clothing, stilettos, Botox/fillers, purses, jewelry, auctions, etc.
12k would only cover her travel budget for a couple of months.
---
So, Annalise did both Steph’s and Marie’s hair? Why do they still look unkempt with greasy dark roots? Why has she guided Philip into the perplexing tar patch he now is sporting? Perhaps Annalise is bad at her job?
Is Annalise just passive aggressively intentionally making them look like tit?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Absolutely delighted to see clouds, nay, storms of sawdust billowing onto Fanny's emmaus refused mattresses and ripped nonna couch. Good job Nick Armaury, - just make sure you are NOT the poor blokes who have to ferret them out to take to the tip .😄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
What are they upto in the heap?
Phiphi called Marie horseface behind her back and when he had enough ground under his feet, he actively played a role in removing Marie. Now he acts like they are besties?

What's their end game? Thoughts?
Here is my guess, IMHO, thing have changed at the Dump in the last couple of years. Frankenfraudie has screwed over and alienated many former “ friends”, “ acquaintances”, independent contractors, locals, etc. Amaury moved out and is increasingly pissed off being filmed. Mummy and Percy have left the Dump, likely permanently. She has no renovations or projects that have been completed. She has cut PhiPhi out of a few trips this year. No one at the Dump likes phi phi or wants to hang out with him. She can only exploit Dan, Kat, and the crispy chateau so many times. ChamberPottie will be back soon to play with Frankenfraudie, who is due to leave for South Africa soon. We will watch him make nasty bread on the filthy kitchen table. Will Khillip go to visit Percy? Unlikely.

Is FRK staying for the winter at the Dump? Îs khillip making friends with FRK because they are the last two standing at the dump or she is the only individual who is in least bit attracted to him? MarIA will leave soon, Pavlina is indifferent to him, and Amaury/Ñutty do not like him.

Is Khillip passive aggressively, trying to put Frankenfraudie in her place by appearing desirable to someone else? FRK and Khillip are opportunists. They would easily join forces to use each other to cement their place at the dump or cause Frankenfraudie to become insecure or wind her up. Frankenfraudie has no one left to film.

• Heart
Absolutely delighted to see clouds, nay, storms of sawdust billowing onto Fanny's emmaus refused mattresses and ripped nonna couch. Good job Nick Armaury, - just make sure you are NOT the poor blokes who have to ferret them out to take to the tip .😄
Despite all the talk of tarps and awkward chatter from uncle, Amoury and Snorts, the pile of mattresses and ripped sofa remains UNCOVERED, what a surprise. Amoury knows it will be there until January when Fanny can make a vlog titled emptying the wood hanger.
Fanny thinks she is Elizabeth Taylor or Joan Collins, she tries hard to make herself look lithe and elegant on the side of the pool at the empty and overpriced hotel.
One very long comment saying how tourists are ruing the area for locals , eg property prices, abandoned homes, too many cars, overpriced etc

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
A Korean vlogger who I watch was sponsored by Brother with an embroidery sewing machine one month ago.
She is going to gift it to one of her subscribers.
It's too much of a coincidence . . . I am now convinced Stephanie's embroidery sewing machine was a freebie.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Despite all the talk of tarps and awkward chatter from uncle, Amoury and Snorts, the pile of mattresses and ripped sofa remains UNCOVERED, what a surprise. Amoury knows it will be there until January when Fanny can make a vlog titled emptying the wood hanger.
Fanny thinks she is Elizabeth Taylor or Joan Collins, she tries hard to make herself look lithe and elegant on the side of the pool at the empty and overpriced hotel.
One very long comment saying how tourists are ruing the area for locals , eg property prices, abandoned homes, too many cars, overpriced etc
There are several comments in the CD video comment section berating Frankenfraudie or telling her to get rid of the nasty mattresses NOW.

@sandyk7281
10 hours ago
Please take those mattresses to the dump!! Just going to get more and more gross the longer they sit out!

@User-tk1ht6wn3j
11 hours ago
You really need to get those mattresses to the dump.

@joyeddlemon798
12 hours ago
It’s time Stephanie, let the old mattresses and couch go!! Load them up and take them to the dump.

• Heart
  • Haha
I hearted your post, so you'll know you are loved!🥰
---

What she needs is retinol, peptide, vitamine C oh and I forgot a face lift🤣

Is the next trip to Turkey planned yet? One appointment for hairbal one for herself.
Oh Luna, sweetie, nothing will help Fanny’s face short of sandblasting. That cracked old asphalt she calls a complexion is too far gone for help. Even her filters are starting make her look like a Dali print.

• Haha
  • Heart
Good God. The last time I ate lunch or anything in my bedroom, I was a teenager. What’s with Fanny & Snorts eating on their bed???? It’s disgusting. Get a small couch, a couple of chairs and a small coffee table if you really, really have to escape from the rest of the Dump Crew. Or just grow up why dont you and eat in your dining room fgs 🙄🙄 imagine the old crumbs in that bed 🤢
New profile pic thanks 🤪

• Haha
Oh Luna, sweetie, nothing will help Fanny’s face short of sandblasting. That cracked old asphalt she calls a complexion is too far gone for help. Even her filters are starting make her look like a Dali print.
Perhaps bro Gerry can give Frankenfraudie some skin care tips. She asked Larkin, but he just recommended that she wear a bag over her head like he does. If no one can see her face, problem solved!!!! Pottie helpfully suggested that she no longer appears as her self and videos, but instead have a cartoon avatar of herself made to interact with everyone in videos. This way she can change her dresses on the avatar daily and she would never ever have to get out of bed again.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Is it normal in France to pay builders etc in advance of commencing work. Hubby has never sought this, Mr Spratt??

Dan's new hoist is actually for a car, the ones you see on the front of a jeep, hence why he needs to buy a (car) battery to get it working. Not sure how safe his assembly is, I'd like to see his osb boards screwed down.
Yes a 30% deposit on the work once the estimate has been accepted and signed for by the client. Mr Spratt doesn't on small jobs but would on bigger jobs, for example on a full heating system or complete bathroom renovation. Standard practice. You always get the client to sign they are in agreement with the estimate and how payments are to be made.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Perhaps bro Gerry can give Frankenfraudie some skin care tips. She asked Larkin, but he just recommended that she wear a bag over her head like he does. If no one can see her face, problem solved!!!! Pottie helpfully suggested that she no longer appears as her self and videos, but instead have a cartoon avatar of herself made to interact with everyone in videos. This way she can change her dresses on the avatar daily and she would never ever have to get out of bed again.
If she’s going with a cartoon avatar I have a suggestion,,,

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.