The Chateau Diaries #27 Miss Jarvis' Neverland home for peculiar children

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Would they really take a complaint seriously?
In the UK the police have been busting parties / gatherings all over the place and the organisers have been given a £10,000 fine.
That's here though, not France. Different country, different laws and a positive proactive approach by the government towards vaccinating people.
Truly can’t see it happening either the famous five can prove they are there more than 180 days - Marie might be a sticky wicket as she’s not from eu

However it’s the recent arrivals Ian Canada 🇨🇦 and Belgium might have issues

Best they will receive a fine -

but that will be to all the directors of lalande - it’s Them that are responsible for failure to comply

Lucky there’s a spare 500 k in the bank 🏦

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
@lalablahblah "He planned to travel, teach dance and do a little handyman work. He's doing that not useless at all. He set himself up to do what he enjoys. He bought a camper to travel and have a small home. All these over work stressed out people think everyone is supposed to work life away. If he's happy that's all that matters. Getting out of the tit show is good for him. The person I contract for used to constantly want me to contract for her friends. I said with my contracts I work the amount of hours I am willing to any given week. If you want me to help your friends out decide how many hours you are willing to cut back on my time working for you before you ask me about working for your friends so we can renegotiate my contract before I take on another one. I can put your friends on my waiting list otherwise. So now I build my list and am not constantly working. Selmar is smart diversifying his client list. He has options that way. But he doesn't need to constantly work. That's rediculous to expect of him. People move to France for more quality of life most of the time. Good for him enjoying it"

I'm under impression he probably wanted more work? He's looking for more work from other chateaux isn't he?
I totally get you and Selmar for not wanting to work your ass off, there's more to life than just work.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
10km from home (control with ID papers); I 'll get info tomorrow morning. La Lande is on the radar ;)
There's a three day "grace" period over easter weekend, to "allow people to choose their place of confinement."
"Tolérance ce week-end pour permettre aux Français de choisir leur lieu d'isolement"
Go home, you nutters.

Reactions: 19
So am I right to assume that no-one except the current household (Fanny, Nutti, FRK, Selmar, Philip) should be there? What about Andi? I guess Dan can come for work but no Dana, photographers, Dressmaker, Jenny Peahen, etc?

There's a three day "grace" period over easter weekend, to "allow people to choose their place of confinement."
"Tolérance ce week-end pour permettre aux Français de choisir leur lieu d'isolement"
Go home, you nutters.
Presumably if you come, you stay. No quick visit for Easter shindig and then back home.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Went looking for what fines could be imposed in the case of a clandestine party, and found this in an article on France3 (telly station)
"Et lorsque les forces de l’ordre mettent fin à la fête, ils interpellent les organisateurs qui seront poursuivis pour mise en danger d’autrui, passible de un an d'emprisonnement et de 15 000 euros d'amende."
"If the police have to put an end to the party, the organisers will be sanctioned for "putting other people in danger" which can incur a prison sentence of one year and a fine of €15,000"

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
So am I right to assume that no-one except the current household (Fanny, Nutti, FRK, Selmar, Philip) should be there? What about Andi? I guess Dan can come for work but no Dana, photographers, Dressmaker, Jenny Peahen, etc?

Presumably, if you come, you stay. No quick visit for Easter shindig and then back home.
I think they've got till Monday to high tail it back to where they came from.

Reactions: 11
Merci Monsieur Macron....now SSB really can have the Easter chocolates all to herself - I bet she is secretly absolutely delighted 💃💃

• Haha
  • Heart
Macron is speaking in a few minutes, I wonder what they'll do if the whole country is going into another full lockdown. I wish the cops cared cause I would have gladly called on them to bust their party
Macron announced the whole country is in strict lockdown.
Too bad....

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Covidiotic moment #267 -

SSB: I love this! I go away for one week and then suddenly everyone gets excited about the chateau diaries
and gets dressed up. I should do this more often!

Nettie: More often than you already do?

Screen Shot.png

Nettie.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

Presumably if you come, you stay. No quick visit for Easter shindig and then back home.
That’s sir trotter fucked unless someone drives to get him or he flys 😝
Plus not a citizen - not naturalised
My my my what a tangled web these hard slugging vloggers lead

Trying to keep content for the rabbid fans ... can hear the wailing from here - french postal services should resend all parcels back to sender if containing foodstuffs .... might lalande be a plague on many many situations 🤨

• Haha
Ah, I interpreted that as having 3 days to get to where they plan to be confined and once there, they stay put.
Well, they could do that too..... Jeez! We’d be in for some bonkers cabin fever, stir crazy content until the end of April if they did!!
And, on reflection, that would be a whole lot better than the recent offerings!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
The court in Belgium ruled today that COVID measures are no longer in effect in 30 days

pandemic law in force my ass, all Belgium ppl are in Galleries Lafayette every weekend... but truth to be told if we could we would be all in IKEA .. this is so sad

• Sad
  • Haha
Trying to keep content for the rabbid fans ... can hear the wailing from here - french postal services should resend all parcels back to sender if containing foodstuffs .... might lalande be a plague on many many situations 🤨
Maybe they will need those pot noodles, pasta and loo rolls after all? ;)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

Oh that would be fun... all those nutcases there at the same time for weeks...cramped in the attics etc..they can do so much dressing up they will be fed up with it, and with eachother for sure... for the rest of their lives ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 20
@lalablahblah "He planned to travel, teach dance and do a little handyman work. He's doing that not useless at all. He set himself up to do what he enjoys. He bought a camper to travel and have a small home. All these over work stressed out people think everyone is supposed to work life away. If he's happy that's all that matters. Getting out of the tit show is good for him. The person I contract for used to constantly want me to contract for her friends. I said with my contracts I work the amount of hours I am willing to any given week. If you want me to help your friends out decide how many hours you are willing to cut back on my time working for you before you ask me about working for your friends so we can renegotiate my contract before I take on another one. I can put your friends on my waiting list otherwise. So now I build my list and am not constantly working. Selmar is smart diversifying his client list. He has options that way. But he doesn't need to constantly work. That's rediculous to expect of him. People move to France for more quality of life most of the time. Good for him enjoying it"

I'm under impression he probably wanted more work? He's looking for more work from other chateaux isn't he?
I totally get you and Selmar for not wanting to work your ass off, there's more to life than just work.
let us recall who selmar is - a dreamer, if shitelaine experience didn't wake him up (or tattlers) he will search for another calling somewhere else with some other Tinkerbell

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Ah, I interpreted that as having 3 days to get to where they plan to be confined and once there, they stay put.
Philip, Marie, Nati, Selmar, Andi have until Monday to leave the country or they are stuck in Lalande (within 10km radius) for the lock-down. Canadians have to leave latest on Monday, I don't believe house hunting during lock-down is a valid reason for their visa extension? Nick, Michael and their families can come, but they have to be isolated in their apartments starting Saturday.

So, basically these people could have an Easter party in quiet.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Angry
I need a little while to talk with some friends who know the laws better than me.
What can we do to stop this silly parties and therefore the spreading of the virus in this area?
If needed I am prepared to see with the police, even not anonymously, what can be done. It is too serious to hide ourselves behind our little finger.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.