The Chateau Diaries #27 Miss Jarvis' Neverland home for peculiar children

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
FRK needs a van to do her florals in English weddings all around France? She's lucky to get one wedding per year, most of her fans are middle aged Americans. Donations are wishful thinking to get her up her feet. She can't compete with the price, when she has extra cost from petrol and 'foraged' wild flowers/weeds don't travel well either. Her 'look' is easily copied by professional florists, actually it's not even her own, she's just surfing on an IG trend. She has a lot of manifesting to do! Why everything's needed to be handed to her by a silver salver? She has no feasible plans for her future, just blind trust her patrons will multiply and support her in exchange of photos and poor me-vlogs. She needs to move closer to her potential clients for a start. SJ doesn't want to do weddings.
I don't think that you would need to be a professional florist to replicate most of FRK's work. I haven't seen anything that demands any technical expertise. The most "demanding" thing I have seen so far is a spiralled hand tied posy, plenty if YT tutorials for that. (I taught myself in an afternoon.)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I think the van will open many opportunities for Marie; tortured floral deliveries, moving van, camper van, ambulance, the possibilities are endless....
A hearse?

I don't think that you would need to be a professional florist to replicate most of FRK's work. I haven't seen anything that demands any technical expertise. The most "demanding" thing I have seen so far is a spiralled hand tied posy, plenty if YT tutorials for that. (I taught myself in an afternoon.)
Professionalism might be a hindrance, they might do too good of a job and lose 'her authentic touch' :)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
You have fallen into the trap of feeling sorry for FRK. To my mind her begging is no different from the people who sit on the streets begging for money ( I am not talking about the genuinely destitute or homeless) but those who are part of an organised group who get picked up at the end of the day in a Mercedes or similar. She needs to STOP and get a proper job as soon as she can. She is conning people into feeling sorry for her. She is much better off than people who have lost their jobs or been ‘furloughed’. She has a roof over her head, and is more or less free to get on with her ‘florals’. By all means continue with YouTube but stop all the grovelling and begging! 😡
🙌🏼 Amen!
I just had aquick read through the buymeacoffee donation amounts... funny how FRK has replied to the 100 coffee big boy donations but seems to neglect most of the 1 coffee ones (or donations without fawning messages of support to FRK)

Seriously though, how long does it really take to reply to everyone that’s donated to say a quick thank you? There’s some that date back from Feb that she hasn’t even bothered responding to...

THATS why I don’tfeel sorry for her... priorities Marie, it isn’t just all take, take, take.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
The sad truth is she's not that talented. When she leaves SJ's orbit, she'll glide back to oblivion. She needs to see her palm reader and ask her money back.

WHAT???? You are not invited to the egg hunt but she needed you to do her hair?????
Her hair looks good. Shiny and full. She has a weave/hair extension?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
The sad truth is she's not that talented. When she leaves SJ's orbit, she'll glide back to oblivion. She needs to see her palm reader and ask her money back.

Her hair looks good. Shiny and full. She has a weave/hair extension?
Annelise has certainly has improved the awful mess Trotter made of it. Looking at Annalise's hair Inst, she seem to have a few clients outside of the :poop:ooo.

Reactions: 17
So, Boy Trotter is spending his lock down in Madrid? He's just been given another 5000$ to cover his expenses at the Four Seasons. Or is he in Costa del Sol to get a proper tan which will remind his devout patrons of their gift for months to come?

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Agree with you both. I originally trained as a florist & had my own shop. In my entire life, I have never seen such a shocking mess held up to be ‘floral arrangements’ or ‘bouquets’

I nearly wept when I recently I saw FRK mindlessly pulling the leaves from flowers. WTF was that about ? The equivalent of ripping a beautiful lacey collar from a Chanel jacket.

In the same of flowers everywhere, please Marie, give up floristry asap ... 🥀

• Heart
Reactions: 23
You have fallen into the trap of feeling sorry for FRK. To my mind her begging is no different from the people who sit on the streets begging for money ( I am not talking about the genuinely destitute or homeless) but those who are part of an organised group who get picked up at the end of the day in a Mercedes or similar. She needs to STOP and get a proper job as soon as she can. She is conning people into feeling sorry for her. She is much better off than people who have lost their jobs or been ‘furloughed’. She has a roof over her head, and is more or less free to get on with her ‘florals’. By all means continue with YouTube but stop all the grovelling and begging! 😡
I couldn’t agree more. It’s cruel to say but she is a talentless beggar/grifter. Like so many of them jumping on the coat-tails of those who have already raked it in from begging.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Screen Shot 2021-04-06 at 1.12.01 PM.png

It's interesting how BG can write perfectly normal English on her instagram ac yet writes in gibberish on her FB pages :unsure:
I wonder if she actually has someone else handle her instagram ac?

(*** I had a link but removed it as it didn't look like it would open up )

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Agree with you both. I originally trained as a florist & had my own shop. In my entire life, I have never seen such a shocking mess held up to be ‘floral arrangements’ or ‘bouquets’

I nearly wept when I recently I saw FRK mindlessly pulling the leaves from flowers. WTF was that about ? The equivalent of ripping a beautiful lacey collar from a Chanel jacket.

In the same of flowers everywhere, please Marie, give up floristry asap ... 🥀
I'm glad you commented. My sister in law is a florist and she does some wonderful things.
I always know that even if I get a sarcastic comment from Mrs G about her sister making the bouquet, she is never disappointed.
She has never stopped working during lockdown and I casually mentioned FRK to her as we were allowed to meet over the weekend.
I won't publish what she said as will have a lifetime ban! Suffice to say she works and has worked for everything she has got. Her van was paid for herself and she can graft for a good 15 +hours a day to fulfil orders, especially during wedding season.
So Marie, really is a disappointment on all fronts. I can be as sympathetic as the next person, but in this case she is seriously barking.

Even i could do that!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
View attachment 516984

It's interesting how BG can write perfectly normal English on her instagram ac yet writes in gibberish on her FB pages :unsure:
I wonder if she actually has someone else handle her instagram ac?

(*** I had a link but removed it as it didn't look like it would open up )
It looks as though she has been taking lessons for her "florals" from FRK. Well done DB - move to the top of the class.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I'm glad you commented. My sister in law is a florist and she does some wonderful things.
I always know that even if I get a sarcastic comment from Mrs G about her sister making the bouquet, she is never disappointed.
She has never stopped working during lockdown and I casually mentioned FRK to her as we were allowed to meet over the weekend.
I won't publish what she said as will have a lifetime ban! Suffice to say she works and has worked for everything she has got. Her van was paid for herself and she can graft for a good 15 +hours a day to fulfil orders, especially during wedding season.
So Marie, really is a disappointment on all fronts. I can be as sympathetic as the next person, but in this case she is seriously barking.

Even i could do that!
Agreed. I use to do floral arrangements ... but mainly large ones ... really large ones ... for churches, historic houses etc.,etc. We’ve all used flora from the gardens to bulk up arrangements, but never the wispy weeds and half dead grasses that Marie uses. Too ridiculous for words. Most of her jam jar ‘creations’ remind me of small cafes/garden centre tea shops! Sorry Ms Willk, you will never succeed in the real world unless you really up your game.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.