The Chateau Diaries #268 Stephanie Jarvis' dailies aren't even filmed daily, lazy cow!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know how much time it takes to crochet a sweater so I’m remembering that before I critique these knitted ones. The colors and front patterns aren’t terrible, just made for the wrong people. The sleeves are much too wide and the raglan, dropped shoulders do no favors for women imho. I have to watch that when I find a new pattern to try. It doesn’t take a lot to adjust that as you go. I’ve found homemade patterns seem to be notorious for this. Any followers of Fanny who may be here reading this post, NEVER WASTE YOUR TIME KNITTING OR CROCHETING ANYTHING FOR FANNY AGAIN!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Who designed the terribly ill fitting red dress that fanny wore in Yesterdays travel of my crappy friend video? She was falling out of the dress, as usual, throughout the video. Click and watch for a minutes and enjoy the ill fitting red dress, and as a bonus, watch Stephandfraudie dance like Mummy for a few moments while shopping for tinned sardines.

I loved it when they showed the women making the tarts and one of them gave their nose a good old wipe . . . so hygienic.
---

Is it just me or are Tattlers getting an eBay ad on their screen between comments?

Ad

e-bay-logo-blue.png

s-l225.jpg
Hedgehog Sitting Stone Ornament - Home and Garden Decoration Statue - Charming

£8.99
s-l225.jpg
Metal Flamingo Home and Garden Ornament Crafted Indoor Outdoor Statue Sculpture

£39.99
s-l225.jpg
Hedgehog Haven: Stone Ornament for Home and Garden - Charming Laying Hedgehogs

£8.99
s-l225.jpg
Playful Hedgehogs: Stone Ornament for Home and Garden - Charming Playing Design

£8.99
s-l225.jpg
Hedgehogs Stone Ornament - Home and Garden Decoration Statue - Adorable, Stylish

£27.88
s-l225.jpg
Garden Ornament Westie Dog Highland Terrier Animal Sculpture indoor outdoor 30cm

£13.95
s-l225.jpg
Garden Solar Ornaments Cherub Mermaid Fairy Angel Resin Figurine Angel Statue

£16.95
s-l225.jpg
STONE GARDEN CUTE GIRL AND BOY GNOME PIXIE STATUE GIFT HOME GARDEN ORNAMENT

£30.55
s-l225.jpg
Garden Fairy Leaf Roof House Solar Decorative Ornament Secret Gift

£10.45
s-l225.jpg
Garden Ornaments Solar Ball Cherub Fairy Angel Figurine Angel Statue 30cm Tall

£14.95
s-l225.jpg
Schnauzer Garden Ornament Dog Animal Sculpture indoor outdoor 34cm

£14.95
s-l225.jpg
Garden Ornaments Solar Cherub Fairy Angel Figurine Colourful Statue 36 cm Tall

£14.95
s-l225.jpg
Mini Dollhouse Stone House Resin Decorations For Home And Garden DIY Mini Craft

US $3.74
Free Shipping
s-l225.jpg
Miss You Friend Engraved Heart Stone Weather Resistant Stone Home And Garden

£10.99
s-l225.jpg
Garden Ornaments Boy & Girl Loving Cherub Statue Decor Beige Large 50CM TALL

£38.00

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
ComtesseRose said:
I'm glad you also have the chicken-face portrait. My goodness does she look like she just regretted saying "yes" to swallowing.

But it's named Drama Queen, how can one not see how fitting it is for the little Orphanie.
She's not at as stupid as she'd like us to think... the name and the 'hideousness' is exactly the reason why she purchased it...
………….
I agree, @Freesia54, she knows what she is doing. The ditzy little orphan princess persona is a manipulative act. Snarky Fanny was also mocking Tattle when she gave her last cd video the caption, “ I made an entire video about moving a log burner into the chateau and feeding chickens.. 🐓” because we all rip into her rubbish bullshit videos. Stephanfraudie truly believes she is always the smartest person in the room. We see you!!!!!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Not Petherfending.
It's possible, that with Michael's "ADHD" he has been hyperfocusing on Potter. Who knows if Potter's books have been an escapism for Michael during his childhood.
Also BP was an exceptional artist. From the age of nine she was drawing insects etc to a tremendously high standard. I believe she kept a blackbird ( yes different times) in a cage so that she was able to study it .
In fact BP was not what she was originally known for.
You may be right about the fascination to extreme for MP.
---
Who designed the terribly ill fitting red dress that fanny wore in Yesterdays travel of my crappy friend video? She was falling out of the dress, as usual, throughout the video. Click and watch for a minutes and enjoy the ill fitting red dress, and as a bonus, watch Stephandfraudie dance like Mummy for a few moments while shopping for tinned sardines.

Fanny buys firstly for herself a tin of sardines of her year , then Phi Phi , had to laugh his tin was the year Dolly the sheep was cloned!
Ps Ollie had to remind her to buy one of his year. It’s all about me me , even with Sardineees

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
[QUOTE="Freesia54, post: 17005029, member: 188061
She's so like IJ on that 3rd pic...I think brown eyes are so much warmer than blue, but I guess she's going for the blue eyed blonde look...I'm thinking nearing 50 she should have a complete change of hair colour, probably more in keeping with her natural colouring.
[/QUOTE]
She looks awful when she scrapes the blonde hair right back, really ancient. However, I recently saw a vlog, can't remember which one, when most of her hair appeared dark brown, probably her real colour, and then with her hair scraped back, she looked so much better, years younger. She would be well-advised to let her hair go back to its natural colour. Her complexion would probably look better too. I doubt if she will do that as she likes to be a ditsy little orphan Barbie doll princess.

• Heart
I loved it when they showed the women making the tarts and one of them gave their nose a good old wipe . . . so hygienic.
---

Is it just me or are Tattlers getting an eBay ad on their screen between comments?

Ad

View attachment 2497858
View attachment 2497859
£8.99
View attachment 2497860
£39.99
View attachment 2497861
£8.99
View attachment 2497862
£8.99
View attachment 2497863
Hedgehogs Stone Ornament - Home and Garden Decoration Statue - Adorable, Stylish
£27.88
View attachment 2497864
Garden Ornament Westie Dog Highland Terrier Animal Sculpture indoor outdoor 30cm
£13.95
View attachment 2497865
£16.95
View attachment 2497866
£30.55
View attachment 2497867
£10.45
View attachment 2497868
£14.95
View attachment 2497869
£14.95
View attachment 2497870
£14.95
View attachment 2497871
US $3.74
Free Shipping
View attachment 2497872
£10.99
View attachment 2497873
£38.00
nope I keep getting those too 😆 it’s odd isn’t it but perhaps eBay is picking up on Snorts’ taste in general 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Thank you! Unfortunately, I awoke this morning at 5:40 and had a feeling she passed (I'm not psychic or anything, but knew). My mum called at 7 to confirm it- at least she went in her sleep peacefully. Well, if anything, the whole shite show is a good distraction- they still haven't finished the cage (but did manage to fork up our hedges, and used our landscaping curbing to spray paint some parts- SMH- SERIOUSLY?!?.) We'll see if they actually finish the job tomorrow- or Monday will be a disaster with the pool people! I was actually remarkably calm today (I'm pretty good at compartmentalizing and stayed busy), and told Mr. T Rex, who was beyond angry- "Everything can be fixed." @Jules100, I give you a medal as if this was even an iota of what you had to endure (your project was massive), I don't know how you've kept sane!
So sorry for your loss, thinking of you xx

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Teabag is busy on IG today. Clearly trying to take some dosh in. Is it me or is this print just plain boring. He forgot to add a mouse peeping out of the window apparently. Might have helped but still, he can do better than this :

Attachments

Reactions: 15
Thank you! Unfortunately, I awoke this morning at 5:40 and had a feeling she passed (I'm not psychic or anything, but knew). My mum called at 7 to confirm it- at least she went in her sleep peacefully. Well, if anything, the whole shite show is a good distraction- they still haven't finished the cage (but did manage to fork up our hedges, and used our landscaping curbing to spray paint some parts- SMH- SERIOUSLY?!?.) We'll see if they actually finish the job tomorrow- or Monday will be a disaster with the pool people! I was actually remarkably calm today (I'm pretty good at compartmentalizing and stayed busy), and told Mr. T Rex, who was beyond angry- "Everything can be fixed." @Jules100, I give you a medal as if this was even an iota of what you had to endure (your project was massive), I don't know how you've kept sane!
I am so sorry for your loss of your grandmother. :cry:
I remember very well the terribly sad days when my amazing grandmothers and a beloved great grandmother died. All of them passed away decades ago but I miss them immensely until this day…

• Heart
---

Ad

View attachment 2497858
View attachment 2497859
£8.99
View attachment 2497860
£39.99
View attachment 2497861
£8.99
View attachment 2497862
£8.99
View attachment 2497863
£27.88
View attachment 2497864
£13.95
View attachment 2497865
£16.95
View attachment 2497866
£30.55
View attachment 2497867
£10.45
View attachment 2497868
£14.95
View attachment 2497869
£14.95
View attachment 2497870
£14.95
View attachment 2497871
US $3.74
Free Shipping
View attachment 2497872
£10.99
View attachment 2497873
£38.00

The woman making the custard tarts with ungloved hands then wiping her nose with her hand would put me off custard tarts for life!! :sick:

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Stephanie loves to debut he new dresses in Patreon videos, likely paid for with tax free Patreon funds, because she will claim they were necessary for her to obtain and wear while she was doing videos “ in furtherance of the goals” of her revised Association purpose.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
The woman making the custard tarts with ungloved hands then wiping her nose with her hand would put me off custard tarts for life!! :sick:
Holiday from hygiene Fanny probably noticed and felt right at home eating unhygienic custard tarts. Meanwhile, Ollie may have noticed but was so overjoyed to be able to eat custard tarts without ole sugar tits Camilla giving him the stink eye, he happily gobbled down questionably prepared custardy treats.
---
Wow time flies when you’re having fun 🤩
For those that are interested, it’s been a year DTM has been working on the crispy chateaux :
With the one year anniversary reached this week, you may want to review the June 15, 2023 article on the crispy chateau in which Dan was interviewed about his goals, plans for the building, youtube earnings, etc.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Rexy I’m very interested to know why you are building a cage around your pool?
@Albee- it is called a "cage", but it is really a large screen room, if that makes sense. It looks like this:

Screen Shot 2023-10-08 at 8.13.28 AM.png

@T Rex Me too, I'm curious as to why you have to fitt a pool cage. Obv not for hurricanes as it destroyed the previous one, is it to stop random alligators or elderly neighbours tottering in? Ir simply a law?
Law does state either you need to have an enclosure or a fence. However, it's more a necessity to keep the bugs, leaves and birds out of the pool (the herons are the worst- lovely, but poo all over the lanai), and to keep the lizards and mosquitos out.

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Below are all the excerpted portions of the above June 15, 2023 Tablet magazine (American Jewish online magazine) article containing info about or from Dan:

“The estate fell into disrepair after a fire ravaged the building in the mid-1980s. It sat in shambles until it was sold in 2022 to a British ex-pat named Daniel Preston, a trained chef. For his YouTube channel, “Escape to Rural France,” in which he also renovates a stone farmhouse, Preston filmed a visit to Chaumont in 2021. The self-taught builder has since posted more than 100 videos revealing the painstaking removal of Chaumont’s debris, trees, bees, and bathroom fixtures dangerously perched at perilous heights.”

“Since 2021, Preston’s channel has captured upwards of 34 million views. Rebuilding floors, laying bricks, and solving structural dilemmas have attracted more than 850 Patreon subscribers seeking additional content. Tree surgeons and friends from another channel, “The Château Diaries,” where Preston appeared as a gardener, make cameos. With YouTube ad revenues and “cups of coffee” tips, total monthly income exceeds $8,000.”

“I really wasn’t expecting it to go that far,” said Preston, 33, who also posts on Instagram

“Currently, English TV is profiling Preston’s renovation for a future broadcast. With such a large building, his goal is to remain off-grid to reduce costs. An on-site well yields water and a sponsor provided solar panels, but 40 windows, staircases, wiring, and plumbing require reinstallation, not to mention a roof and turret. Preston expects it may take five years to complete 90% of the work. “I don’t think it will ever be done,” he added.”

“Preston hopes to bring kids back, too. Chaumont hosted a summer camp for disadvantaged children in the 1950s and ’60s. “With all the support we have online, we could support some kind of an academy—for kids who can come for the summer and learn skills,” Preston said.”

“Renovating by day and editing at a nearby Airbnb by night, Preston’s sign-off is a signature YouTube move, a cheeky high-five over the lens. The father of two young boys, he recently separated from their mother, his partner of 14 years, making the project “deeply personal,” Preston said. “I am rescuing the building, but the building is also rescuing me. If I don’t do a video one day, I feel so lost. It’s like keeping a diary but instead of writing down what you do every day … you go back and see the day in the best possible light.”

“Cinematic shots flaunt sweeping aerial views and close-ups of the majestic scenery, the ruin itself, and the machinery reviving it. Thick woods surround the château with a verdant cloak, fitting the metaphor of a storybook legend returning to life. “It really struck me as soon as I saw it,” said Preston, who dates the château to 1886. “It was just magical.”

Interesting takeaways from the article:

Preston expects it may take five years to complete 90% of the work. “I don’t think it will ever be done,” he added.”

The building was rescuing him? No mention of Kat? Hmmmmmmmm……
When was the last time he worked on the farmhouse?
---
Dan’s Patreon page as of today, 1,098 members18 posts, $9,200/month
I don’t know what he has been making monthly on average on go buy me a coffee.

Here is the grapheon info on his Patreon:

Escape to rural France
Last 30 days
Video Rank
535th +5
Patreon Rank
1,931st -29
Patrons
1,097 +24
Earnings per month
$9,196 +$33
Per Patron
$8.38
Launched
Mar 27, 2023

---
Here is Stephanie Jarvis Grapheon info

Stephanie Jarvis
Last 30 days
Video Rank
122nd -12
Patreon Rank
467th -99
Patrons
3,797 -48
Earnings per month
$32,308 -$198
Per Patron
$8.51
Launched
Feb 9, 2020

---
What is Escape to rural France's ranking?
Escape to rural France is ranked 535th among Patreon Video

Escape to rural France is ranked 1,931st among all Patreon creators

Compare to F4F:

What is Stephanie Jarvis's ranking?
Stephanie Jarvis is ranked 122nd among Patreon Video

Stephanie Jarvis is ranked 467th among all Patreon creators

Dan’s buy me a coffee

Last edited:
  • Heart

Looks like it may belong to the Seren collection.
Their collection has a very similar design called the MARTHA dress, currently available in terracotta color. They mentioned on their site that the MARTHA dress has returned with some chances to the design.

IMG_0511.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.