The Chateau Diaries #257 Fanny has gone from vague to shifty, Snorty went from intern to burying bodies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have not heard the term "munter" in a minute, so this made me chuckle! (Mr. T Rex thinks these are fictional words I have just made up, like "grundies" for underpants!)
I'd not heard the word 'munter' before, so I asked hubs who said 'Where'd you hear that? It's highly misogynistic and extremely offensive.' To which I replied 'Bonza mate, love it, tell me more!' So he sighs, explains and says, 'You know, I sometimes forget you're Australian and none of this is offensive to you.' LOL, as I've explained here before, there's times when not even the C word is offensive to an Aussie. I think I'll be stereotypically Australian today just to annoy the hubling.

Regarding your earlier post on the Shreks Rexy, I agree with you. Their grand salon needs a complete makeover. He's a clever artist, but can't seem to get his head around the fact that he's NOT a clever decorator. And while I like Sara, she's not either. Both of them are that rare breed of people who, while talented in one aspect, are not able to transfer their talents to other artistic mediums. I love their little chateau, but hate to see them screw it up due to their poor choices in with decor and a poorly chosen colour palette.

New word of the day for Mr. T Rex - "chuddies". Common in the UK and Hindi for mens underpants. Used in a sentence 'Don't get your chuddies in a twist'.

Last edited:
Reactions: 28
...and just like that, I'm questioning my fondness for Vivienne! Laying with dogs...

Thank you Tuffiti

Reactions: 28
I suck at this... can someone reverse image the new milkmaid dress? In the meantime I'll try figuring it out.

Reactions: 15
Oh gawd! No proper Patron video, more internet problems, naturally! How can it be possible that they need yet another lake survey and another talk through it with Davy? Just more dragging it all out for both the lake and the chapel and a hint that the chapel cost is going up and consequently, there will, no doubt, be more grifting to come. "Things are moving forward rapidly", really, you could have fooled me? I somehow doubt if either project will ever be completed.
As usual, Madame is clad in yet another new dress with a very inappropriate show of cleavage and even more! Fanny is never unpredictable and there's also more banal commentary. Curtis and his husband looked so much better.

Reactions: 27
Figured out how to google lens Fanny and the milkmaid dress but nothing definitive. Still searching - cause I am bored 🥱

Reactions: 19
Pretty sure they were gifted at least one or two teacups like these in the gift grab - it would have been over a year ago before I stopped watching
I think the ones they were sent were from a company called Miss Havisham’s Curiosities. Very similar.

Figured out how to google lens Fanny and the milkmaid dress but nothing definitive. Still searching - cause I am bored 🥱
That's a Souleiado pattern. Doesn't look like it's current season but may be from a previous season and was on the sale rack in the Souleiado store she visited in Paris.

Caught out again fanny...

Reactions: 21
That's a Souleiado pattern. Doesn't look like it's current season but may be from a previous season and was on the sale rack in the Souleiado store she visited in Paris.

Caught out again fanny...
Thank you, I was going down a rabbit hole

Reactions: 13
Those look right!

Reactions: 12
What you're basically saying...

Reactions: 17
...AND PUT YOUR 50 YEAR OLD TITS AWAY!!! NOBODY WANTS TO SEE OLD TITS... EXCEPT KILL-IT.

Reactions: 29
Thank you, I was going down a rabbit hole
Found this print in a library it's called Cigale bleu or Scarabee bleu and it's very close to the pattern on her dress.

This dress using the above fabric

I know this is not the dress. The dress she is wearing could have been from a previous season or even a prototype/tryout.

Reactions: 17
Anyone remember the series Goodness Gracious Me

Only talk, meetings, surveys and haggling over price

one year…half a million…a lick of paint, a roll of wallpaper, one radiator cover.

What does she expect the prices would freeze for her 1 year later in this economy when she fluffed about now for almost a year after the initial quotes. And I'm this economic crisis worldwide nothing is staying the same.

I am paying double the prices for my business expenses and can't expect others to hold a quote price forever. Chateau love don't share eaten food if your immune system is vulnerable especially with SJ You don't think she's not a boiling pot of . Haa Haa I would never risk this.

Oh yes interesting date I went to visit the MLIFH Crumbling castle it's a disaster now also as the highway was altered and the land in front messed with the engineers promised it wouldnt affect the 100 odd year building oh god the main balcony is showing huge structure cracks and roof that was repaired 4 years ago is now sagging.

And she has also done the same as SJ put lipstick on it by adding more furniture and decorating funny how bird brains in the world think the same.

it will just fall down and that's thats I believe hubby will just sell the land when, she passes and be done with her wild dreams. Glad he put his foot down, and refused to break a sweat on the place.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.