The Chateau Diaries #25 The Church Of Stephanology-Stephanie Unwrapped! Tattle peels off the layers of grift!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I asked my friend M. Wikipedia.
A self-reflection (not a comment to dispute or minimize anyone else’s research or experience): Facebook and Wikipedia can be false friends and I have regretted trusting them. Links to articles that no longer exist, a misleading headline or picture, or the article is only accessible with a paid account. The internet IS an echo chamber sometimes when we only find what we are looking for and already believe to be true. Btw I appreciate vlog and author recommendations!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
just a thought ..

copper keeps algae away
When the superfans arrive and see this
1616354743131.png

they can literally throw their money away and SSB will have her own
1616354888625.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
"As this is the first page of a thread please do give a TLDR / recap of the last thread if you can and if someone hasn't already, thanks :)"

View attachment 492688 ISABELLE JARVIS IS AN ACTIVE RACIST WHO WENT OUT OF HER WAY TO RALLY SUPPORT FOR THE EXPULSION OF A BLACK SA STUDENT FROM OXFORD UNIVERSITY. SHE DID NOT KNOW HIM. HE DID NOT AFFECT HER LIFE. SHE HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH OXFORD OR OXFORD UNIVERSITY. SHE BROUGHT SA POLITICS AND A 'WHITE' SA PERSONS OUTLOOK TO THE UK.

THERE WAS NO NEED FOR HER TO GET INVOLVED THIS.

By her actions she is perpetuating a situation that is already deeply entrenched with ongoing and escalating anger.
By her actions she has tried to wield power and control reflecting the politics of the country she lives in. This is the UK, not SA !!
I am not saying that the way he treated the waitress was right (obviously not) but there was no need for this ferocious white French woman to get involved.

The situation is highly complex and emotive.
To for forward we need understanding. The SA students concerned in this situation carry a lot of residual anger and life experience that no-one can understand until they have lived it. The young men should have been put in touch with people who can help nurture clarity and channel anger with intelligence. (maybe they were idk)

If anyone is genuinely interested in reading deeper into the subject of colonialism and imperialism from the perspective of a Caribbean / African person then I would suggest the writings of George Padmore.

BTW - I can't stand the language 'black' and 'white' in relation to people. Always have done, always will do. We are all brown. Some lighter than others, some darker than others.
Especially @MojoDublin when she applies fake tan 😂🦵🦵😂😜

View attachment 492782
just saying 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
1616355059378.png

• Haha
Reactions: 13
A self-reflection (not a comment to dispute or minimize anyone else’s research or experience): Facebook and Wikipedia can be false friends and I have regretted trusting them. Links to articles that no longer exist, a misleading headline or picture, or the article is only accessible with a paid account. The internet IS an echo chamber sometimes when we only find what we are looking for and already believe to be true. Btw I appreciate vlog and author recommendations!
I totally agree with you. I was just doing a quick research about this student.
Here's the link to the newspaper quoted, the Sunday Times.

Reactions: 7
I totally agree with you. I was just doing a quick research about this student.
Here's the link to the newspaper quoted, the Sunday Times.
Exactement. C'est très intéressant mais je ne peux pas lire l'article sans un abonnement; c’est l’un des problèmes de la recherche sur Internet.

Reactions: 6
Exactement. C'est très intéressant mais je ne peux pas lire l'article sans un abonnement; c’est l’un des problèmes de la recherche sur Internet.
So he accepts a scholarship - for law at Oxford

then wants the very bursary he accepted torn down !!!

writes racist comments on Facebook dosent lose his account

slags of an entire culture .....

whilst getting an education.....

now that’s just taking a F***ing liberty

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Apparently some 🏆 asked where could they buy D&A crockery 🤣🤣🤣

look what moderator ma Petherick wrote
Cop the reply’s after it 🙄
3D1FBCD8-A7EE-4EE5-BC61-30FFC5212C65.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
I used to be an editor at Wikipedia, a long time ago (when I had time =]), there are a lot of people checking on the new edits but of course, there are still info which are not complete etc. one should not trust just one source in general, knowledge also evolves, what we knew back then is now history not necessarily false just all we knew at the time

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Reading the news ..
This Tory MP must watch the CD's and all the rest of the minstrels

1616362917409.png
😂

I will forever more think of mini apron as the South African variant and the HMN as the French connection.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Apparently some 🏆 asked where could they buy D&A crockery 🤣🤣🤣

look what moderator ma Petherick wrote
Cop the reply’s after it 🙄
View attachment 493165
I would buy it for Mrs G(it's on a list)I would happily let the Trotters know as well. What a shame comments are not allowed anymore.
Such a shame young Trotter is unable to follow through in anything ,other than a Covid break in Madrid with someone who is just as good at grifting idiots as he is.

In the next vlog he will be sending his followers in a frenzy ...possibly with a trip to A&E (popular with vloggers and Z list celebs) or grift further monies with hints about legal expenses needed for persons he didn't name for a design which he may or may not have completed and may or may not have been paid for. 😱

He may also surprise us with a half hearted attempt to sand some boards in the cottage.

He could also spend 20 minutes watering his dead tomato plants...

Or he could do a conflab with Marie and depress us all with a talentless display of dead flowers ,artfully positioned next to rip off drawings of Peter Rabbit on his bespoke cabinets.

Decisions, decisions!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
This one .. she is on her yearly visit

BTW - she has been editing her old vlogs - eg. flappy bird vlog ... she has edited out herself cleaning the cage with wire wool on her lap without a piece of paper or cloth to catch the dirt and wire wool bits.
I went back to watch Marie’s car crash and I didn’t see it in the video although it was still in the title?? I did fast-forward through it but I don’t know how I could have missed it.

This one .. she is on her yearly visit

BTW - she has been editing her old vlogs - eg. flappy bird vlog ... she has edited out herself cleaning the cage with wire wool on her lap without a piece of paper or cloth to catch the dirt and wire wool bits. MOLD tells her to use a towel as she is making her dress dirty. At the end of the vlog she says about having wire bits go through her dress and are itching her skin. That's because she didn't use paper or an old cloth on her lap at first. She did use a pure white blanket in the end though. Always the sensible choice!!

I’d edit it too! So much more natural back then. Curious, have we ever seen SJ et al stripping, sanding, filling etc, before painting or do they paint straight over old paint which would look gawd awful?

Sorry if this has already been addressed, but does anyone know what started BG’s hostility towards the Pethericks and is she still friendly towards SJ?
I’m curious too, and perplexed by BGs stake in anything really. She’s a PR nightmare and I’d be getting an obstruction order 😳

Reactions: 5
I would buy it for Mrs G(it's on a list)I would happily let the Trotters know as well. What a shame comments are not allowed anymore.
Such a shame young Trotter is unable to follow through in anything ,other than a Covid break in Madrid with someone who is just as good at grifting idiots as he is.

In the next vlog he will be sending his followers in a frenzy ...possibly with a trip to A&E (popular with vloggers and Z list celebs) or grift further monies with hints about legal expenses needed for persons he didn't name for a design which he may or may not have completed and may or may not have been paid for. 😱

He may also surprise us with a half hearted attempt to sand some boards in the cottage.

He could also spend 20 minutes watering his dead tomato plants...

Or he could do a conflab with Marie and depress us all with a talentless display of dead flowers ,artfully positioned next to rip off drawings of Peter Rabbit on his bespoke cabinets.

Decisions, decisions!
Those poor, poor tomato plants. He probably locked Elias in the cottage and told him to get on with sanding!

I still can't believe suckers gave him money to renovate that cottage, and all they'll get is the Aga corner, cos you know Ma Trotter wants that dining room table back stat!

And as for Billy. His mate at Edddd (sic) can put out a vlog yet he has two weekends away for content and ... nothing.

As for Ma Trotter's comment, I hope that Dick lawyer's up now and put an end to it.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Speaking of the Trotters, from Sir Trotter's stories.
- Timeline of the Children: Michael 1986, Billy Oct. 1988, Sadie March 21st 1990 (Sir Trotter posted a "Happy Birthday" on his stories 3 hours ago & she said she was 30 in an earlier vlog)
- Seems like we'll be getting a Madrid vlog.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.