The Chateau Diaries #25 The Church Of Stephanology-Stephanie Unwrapped! Tattle peels off the layers of grift!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are you saying that'll forever be part of the thread titles if up to you? For what purpose? And why so combative about it (thanks for the angry face too), am I not allowed to express my opinion about it or to ask other members what they think? I'm confused. 🤔
Failed to see WHY it was an issue
The angry face was because of that .. apparently I’m not allowed chose how I responded 🤣🥲🤣
and I see other long term ppl have posted the very same ..... yet you chose my post 😂
- others helpfully are here to derail tattle - and that’s a fact it had been voted to carry on with it
By a vast majority those of us that were here

A helpful .. thread was posted without it - then claiming oops we didn’t know how to work the setting up of the thread 🧵

we simply restarted it as there had Not been a discussion to remove

Not getting your not understanding it
Honestly - since you joined in jan 2021 is that the issue ?? Not the first time a helpful tattler decided THEY would like to change the direction of TATTLE..... now since gone MIA

None the less long term ppl have withstood many a run at trying to derail those of us on tattle for another cause 🤬

hate to think that’s your objective

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Gerry and IJ won't be able to go there for months if at all this year, so its ridiculous that she's wasting time and money on an apartment for him. Concentrate on making the place warmer for next winter would be a far more sensible use of money.

Maybe she is using the patreon money to look after her family future's before it starts to decline. Also maybe the opportunity will rise where she can get more donations during the live chat for the apartments. Clever thinking if I'm honest.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
VOTE RESULT
😲 THERE’S A bleeping PANDEMIC, MADAME IGNORANCE. @Milre WOW 21

AS TATTLE HAVE FINAL SAY ON RULES - and WE ALWAYS COMPY WITH THE RULES

bleeping ....... FOR ..... GLOBAL

WE CAN re-add the correct title to the new listings

CONGRADULATIONS @Milre

#26 THE CHURCH OF STEPHANOLOGY - THERES A GLOBAL PANDEMIC,MADAME IGNORANCE

Members who reacted to message #901
All (32)
Wow
Wow (21)
Sick
Sick (7)
Love
Love (3)
Haha
Haha (1)

tuffiti

Today at 9:23 AM
Time to VOTE!

The Chateau Diaries #26 The Church of Stephinology:

❤ All I want for Easter is Faberge Eggs @Milre
(y) Boobs covered, but now we have lost our knickers? @Violetty
🤣 All I want for Easter is 30 new windows @sandro37
😲 THERE’S A bleeping PANDEMIC, MADAME IGNORANCE. @Milre
🙁 Ingratitude is the world's reward! @ComtesseRose
🤢 Hospital trips, timeline blips and negative quips. @MAE52

vote.jpg

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I wasn't announcing a flounce, just felt I had contributed on current viewings and paid penance where it was due ;). I will continue undercover and must admit to finding that our old sparring partners DB and Rose coloured glasses are now back and firing with all guns 🔫 allows for a few repartee shots here and there.

I will be watching...Tattlers Don't rattle, they watch, wait and comment and debate.

Agent in the background
Once again and Rosecolouredglasses appear to have inadvertently done us favour!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Failed to see WHY it was an issue
The angry face was because of that .. apparently I’m not allowed chose how I responded 🤣🥲🤣
and I see other long term ppl have posted the very same ..... yet you chose my post 😂
- others helpfully are here to derail tattle - and that’s a fact it had been voted to carry on with it
By a vast majority those of us that were here

A helpful .. thread was posted without it - then claiming oops we didn’t know how to work the setting up of the thread 🧵

we simply restarted it as there had Not been a discussion to remove

Not getting your not understanding it
Honestly - since you joined in jan 2021 is that the issue ?? Not the first time a helpful tattler decided THEY would like to change the direction of TATTLE..... now since gone MIA

None the less long term ppl have withstood many a run at trying to derail those of us on tattle for another cause 🤬

hate to think that’s your objective
Exactly because of what you're implying 🙄 The 'nice try' and now 'Hate to think that's your objective'. I feel silenced simply because I've been a member for a shorter period of time than you. How's that fair?

I was totally in support of repeating the TCOS because of what happened the first time it was used. For me now it starts to feel forced and flat. I've also not seen a majority decision been made about continuing this ad infinitum, so not strange for me to address It.

I would like to suggest that we let people who make new thread title suggestions decide if their suggestions contain the church of stephinology or not. Thay way we would organically get a variety with and without and the voting would result in the most liked option.

As to avoid further accusations of trying to derail or God forbid having an agenda, that's the last I'll say about the subject.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Maybe she is using the patreon money to look after her family future's before it starts to decline. Also maybe the opportunity will rise where she can get more donations during the live chat for the apartments. Clever thinking if I'm honest.
if things open up in france this summer, she will also be able to rent these apartments out......

Reactions: 4
:m:m:m:m new thread
#26 The Church Of Stephanology - THERES A GLOBAL PANDEMIC,MADAME IGNORANCE

:m:m:m:m:m

thanks again everyone ...delighted we are all still onboard ...:m:m:m

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Stop arguing about thread titles. Thread titles are chosen by the most votes. Nobody ‘owns’ the thread / titles, you vote for the one you prefer.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.