The Chateau Diaries #24 The Church of Stephinology and the Order of the Spode

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If the Chateau Unwrapped Vlog in which she receives the dress was shot when the two photographers were there, I'm sure they would have been in it. They are very keen on getting the most out of every possible publicity situation. They weren't in it, were they?

Could be, I missed that. Would explain a lot.
I made the post about the seamstress. Nutshell the photographers exhibition was featured in a vlog something (without going and looking) I think around 20 October. The very next vlog premiering a few days later was the damsels in costume one and the seamstress was there. So timeline wise both the photographers and the seamstress were in the HMN around the same time.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I’ve got know idea how this this platform works... but here goes ... while happy for young lady who got the scholarship, how self indulgent can SJ be and what a lot of codswallap. That money could have gone to Save the Children, Doctors Without Borders or sponsoring kids for months if not years, not some failed designer who reaping the bucks taking advantage of kids who want to get into fashion. Now there stuck with that awful gift giving train wreck to continue to pay the scholarship. Marie is passive aggressive, Phillip is nauseating and a boot licker with NO taste. Not sure if anyone noticed SJs vlog in a friends home in the UK about 12 months ago and completely dissed and was rude to their child, guessing she learnt that charming trait from mummy dearest. If I was that child’s parent SJ would have been booted out the door and
never welcomed back.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
. Not sure if anyone noticed SJs vlog in a friends home in the UK about 12 months ago and completely dissed and was rude to their child, guessing she learnt that charming trait from mummy dearest. If I was that child’s parent SJ would have been booted out the door and
never welcomed back.
If I remember correctly and it's the same vlog you are talking about here, it could be even worse: SJ is that child's godmother.... that child must be over tyhe moon SJ is tuck at the HMN!

• Sick
Reactions: 10
If I remember correctly and it's the same vlog you are talking about here, it could be even worse: SJ is that child's godmother.... that child must be over tyhe moon SJ is tuck at the HMN!
Yes that is the same vlog and I forgot about SJ being her godmother. Poor child!

Reactions: 1
He’s definitely included one, I wonder if he planned the composition on a Etch-a-Sketch? When it got to the fingers he couldn’t be arsed with all the twiddling 😁
It's as though he couldn't be bothered to draw anything other than a stickman (woman) and just added the "bits" he was interested in! :sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
By any chance, do you remember when was this vlog ? I'd love to watch it again but can't find it.

Have taken the liberty of creating the voting post, don´t shoot me 😇

Copied the ones MojoDublin already bookmarked, and added the forgotten one from ProfessorPlum as well as the ones suggested on the last few pages. Hopefully I didn´t leave any suggestions out.

❤ The Church of Stephinology - Doesn´t matter the TRUTH - It’s what’s BELIEVED @MojoDublin
(y) Stephanie Unwrapped! Tattle peels off the layers of grift! @Gibson
🤣 Petition walls coming down. Problematic petition being found. Easter going into lockdown @lalablahblah
😲 The Church of Stephinology and the Malfunction in the Bullshittery @ProfessorPlum
🙁 The Church of Stephinology: In less than two days... she rose again from the bed! @Marquis de Potpourri
🤢 The Church of Stephinology: TARDIS editing. Timeline flux. Send more money and gifts 'cos I don't give a duck. @Geordieboy71

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
He’s definitely included one, I wonder if he planned the composition on a Etch-a-Sketch? When it got to the fingers he couldn’t be arsed with all the twiddling 😁
OMG I see it now. I really want to unsee it but I can't. What was wrong with the man? Was Isabelle in the habit of doing gardening wearing just a frou frou top and nothing else? Re the hands/lobster claws, you may well be right.

Reactions: 3
She goes to her friend’s house in Scotland in episodes 40 and 91, I think she’s pretty nice to the kids in those vlogs though.

Reactions: 5
Was it something along the lines of the Kenny Everett character... Cupid something or other... 🤔 mmmm let me think 🤔 Stunt, that’s it.... Cupid Stunt?
Isn’t that PP in a dress?

I made the post about the seamstress. Nutshell the photographers exhibition was featured in a vlog something (without going and looking) I think around 20 October. The very next vlog premiering a few days later was the damsels in costume one and the seamstress was there. So timeline wise both the photographers and the seamstress were in the HMN around the same time.
That’s the one, thanks 🙏

Reactions: 2
By any chance, do you remember when was this vlog ? I'd love to watch it again but can't find it.
Chateau Diaries 40 - around 6:55 minutes. You can see her trying to remain "sweet" as the facade clearly drops.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Excuse me? SSB's mother and stepfather are a huge part of the HMN shenanigans last time I checked. Does it make you feel uncomfortable? Good! Me too! Everything about SSB and the HMN is totally inappropriate.
I’m not getting into argy bargy with you on this. But I have first hand experience of obscene violence carried out in SA - on a personal friend - deceased. This is a huge huge issue there... beyond anything we could hope to understand and disseminate. I just think this forum is not the place for SA politics and issues due to its dreadful past and it’s dreadful current circumstances. I have been there many times and have many SA friends... and I’m not talking about privileged white SA’s, so I understand a lot of what happens and why. However please fire ahead with your musings on IJ and P and their SA issues... I’ll just scroll and ignore.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Chateau Diaries 40 - around 6:55 minutes. You can see her trying to remain "sweet" as the facade clearly drops.
She’s definitely in the ‘children should be seen and not heard, and preferably not seen if at all possible’ camp

Reactions: 5
He always included some animals in his paintings so crab claws could be right😂 also I see a nun there or even more which was also a feature in his other paintings

Have taken the liberty of creating the voting post, don´t shoot me 😇

Copied the ones MojoDublin already bookmarked, and added the forgotten one from ProfessorPlum as well as the ones suggested on the last few pages. Hopefully I didn´t leave any suggestions out.

❤ The Church of Stephinology - Doesn´t matter the TRUTH - It’s what’s BELIEVED @MojoDublin
(y) Stephanie Unwrapped! Tattle peels off the layers of grift! @Gibson
🤣 Petition walls coming down. Problematic petition being found. Easter going into lockdown @lalablahblah
😲 The Church of Stephinology and the Malfunction in the Bullshittery @ProfessorPlum
🙁 The Church of Stephinology: In less than two days... she rose again from the bed! @Marquis de Potpourri
🤢 The Church of Stephinology: TARDIS editing. Timeline flux. Send more money and gifts 'cos I don't give a duck. @Geordieboy71
"200 vlogs of discontent" is missing

Reactions: 2
I’m not getting into argy bargy with you on this. But I have first hand experience of obscene violence carried out in SA - on a personal friend - deceased. This is a huge huge issue there... beyond anything we could hope to understand and disseminate. I just think this forum is not the place for SA politics and issues due to its dreadful past and it’s dreadful current circumstances. I have been there many times and have many SA friends... and I’m not talking about privileged white SA’s, so I understand a lot of what happens and why. However please fire ahead with your musings on IJ and P and their SA issues... I’ll just scroll and ignore.
I can certainly relate to what you are saying and have many SA friends myself, with and without complicated pasts and family ties. None of them however pretends to run a charitable organization for the sole benefit of themselves, literally moneywise and figuratively when it comes to image and status. I have no desire to discuss SA politics here either, except when it's brought into the scam we are discussing here. The buckets for christmas thing undeniably has done that, as has the scholarship issues we talked about. That, combined with their postings on PUBLIC Facebook profiles make up for a much more nuanced image of what I said than you try to paint. Done musing a long time ago, more into facts now, as you well know from my posts here.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.