The Chateau Diaries #24 The Church of Stephinology and the Order of the Spode

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Same thing here. There are so many homeless people here and they do, indeed, trash every place they squat on. It's such a pity that homelessness exists and the government can't seem to contain it. These people literally have NOWHERE ELSE TO GO!!!! We have been robbed countless times and I can't stay upset about it. If they are stealing things to sell so they can get food then I say go for it. We now keep anything of value inside the house. (sorry this is disjointed, I'm typing things as they pop into my head). Unfortunately a LOT of the things stolen are sold to buy drugs. THAT I'm not ok with.

I guess my biggest concern with the homeless is that I wish they wouldn't trash everything. If these places that hand out food to the homeless would also hand out large garbage bags, maybe the homeless would try to keep their areas cleaner. I don't want to sound like I'm against these people, I am NOT! I have so much empathy for them and wish I could help MORE. But I'm right at poverty level myself. I do go to get some of the free food giveaways and then come home and make bags of food so that my daughter and granddaughters can drive around handing them out to the homeless who don't have a car or a ride to get the food for themselves. I just hope that it's enough to get them through a few days. (We do put a couple of the big garbage bags in with the food, too)

Rant over....sorry if it derails the conversation!
It doesn't derail it. Highlights a massive difference in how we view what is worthy and what is not in society. It's particularly relevant when we examine that in comparison to laland and co.
I am sorry for the conflict you find yourself in. People go into survival mode in that situation. Thankfully there are those that care and will do their best to help.Sadly, with Covid I can see the situation getting worse.

Reactions: 13
Same thing here. There are so many homeless people here and they do, indeed, trash every place they squat on. It's such a pity that homelessness exists and the government can't seem to contain it. These people literally have NOWHERE ELSE TO GO!!!! We have been robbed countless times and I can't stay upset about it. If they are stealing things to sell so they can get food then I say go for it. We now keep anything of value inside the house. (sorry this is disjointed, I'm typing things as they pop into my head). Unfortunately a LOT of the things stolen are sold to buy drugs. THAT I'm not ok with.

I guess my biggest concern with the homeless is that I wish they wouldn't trash everything. If these places that hand out food to the homeless would also hand out large garbage bags, maybe the homeless would try to keep their areas cleaner. I don't want to sound like I'm against these people, I am NOT! I have so much empathy for them and wish I could help MORE. But I'm right at poverty level myself. I do go to get some of the free food giveaways and then come home and make bags of food so that my daughter and granddaughters can drive around handing them out to the homeless who don't have a car or a ride to get the food for themselves. I just hope that it's enough to get them through a few days. (We do put a couple of the big garbage bags in with the food, too)

Rant over....sorry if it derails the conversation!
Nice thing to do on the food bags. On the trash I assume you have trash pick up you pay for some how that comes to your house. Homeless people have no home for trash pick up to come to. Someone in survival mode addicted or not really doesn't have the energy, bandwidth or resources for trash disposal. I have to haul my own and it's something I am thankful I have the personal resources to do so.

Reactions: 8
Nice thing to do on the food bags. On the trash I assume you have trash pick up you pay for some how that comes to your house. Homeless people have no home for trash pick up to come to. Someone in survival mode addicted or not really doesn't have the energy, bandwidth or resources for trash disposal. I have to haul my own and it's something I am thankful I have the personal resources to do so.
Yes, I see your point and didn't think of that...maybe the sanitation dept. could pick their trash up for free...probably would never happen. I pay DEARLY for trash pickup...they charge every 2 months and last bill was $202.00!!! But, they have a monopoly on garbage pickup as they're the only place in town that does it...

Reactions: 5
Where did Percy post photos of a dress fitting?

Those two women photographers haven’t been back to the tit Show since their exhibition in October? There hasn’t been another time since December when they visited?

Crazy that Stephanie would let huge continuity error that get by!
She thinks she can get away with it..and i guess she can...all those patreons dont think..they just love to be part of the Lalandfamily..if you only look at the livechats...

Reactions: 9
I just tried watching Marie's latest vlog, gave up after about 90 seconds. It's boring yes, but she talks like a six year old. Painful.
Yes i gave up too..all that nervous giggling..and that plucking the leaves off....those lovely flowers..

Exactly. She's been out of here for more than 6 months and I don't think she had been here for 5 years. So like I said probably last week or the week before she would have to apply for residency and for that she would have to earn above £25600 (I think). but I don't suppose they'd accept Patreon scrounging as income!! :p
So i guess she will be stuck for long in the stables..sorry floralstudio...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I was recently searching for Gustavo on Instagram, I saw he had a second channel with his OnlyFans/JustForFans account linked to it. Either that or that account is a fake.
(Would link it, but Instagram seems to be down)
Also, Surfershorts > Speedoes all day, everyday in my book ;):LOL:
Only fans..so Gustavo is making money from behind the webcam...and i guess no cooking..or how to use an Aga.. :p

• Haha
Reactions: 6
#25 The Church of Stephonology: TARDIS editing. Timeline flux. Send more money and gifts 'cos I don't give a duck.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Only fans..so Gustavo is making money from behind the webcam...and i guess no cooking..or how to use an Aga.. :p
I notice MPK and Gustavo have been careful not to appear in each others Instagram photos and stories during the current Madrid trip.

Avoiding the gaze of Tattlers perhaps?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
SJ should take a clue from Christine Mcconnell. She just repaired 100 year old wallpaper in a rare youtube video. Her advertising patreon was not nauseating.

Reactions: 12
[
SJ should take a clue from Christine Mcconnell. She just repaired 100 year old wallpaper in a rare youtube video. Her advertising patreon was not nauseating.
Just watched the wallpaper vid. What a contrast to SJ! Not my style, but I appreciate her commitment to renovation. Very quiet and relaxing. Def need to step back from the CD stuff and watch more of this kind of vlog.

[

Just watched the wallpaper vid. What a contrast to SJ! Not my style, but I appreciate her commitment to renovation. Very quiet and relaxing. Def need to step back from the CD stuff and watch more of this kind of vlog.
That's so funny! I just watched that wallpaper video a while ago! I loved it. She is so detail oriented.

Reactions: 5
I notice MPK and Gustavo have been careful not to appear in each others Instagram photos and stories during the current Madrid trip.

Avoiding the gaze of Tattlers perhaps?
No, they just couldn't agree who should take the pic and who should pose😂

• Haha
I thought exactly the same myself. I would have told her to piss off if I was doing work like that. Stupid entering a work site without a safety hat.
When I first started to work supporting myself through college, I worked part time on a building site. We had a name for women like that.
Was it something along the lines of the Kenny Everett character... Cupid something or other... 🤔 mmmm let me think 🤔 Stunt, that’s it.... Cupid Stunt?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.