The Chateau Diaries #24 The Church of Stephinology and the Order of the Spode

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations @MojoDublin for your VIP status!
Thank you @Linus for the new title!
Thank you @Hercule P for compiling a Chateau dictionary!
Thanks to @ploppityplop2 for the intro.
Thanks to @MojoDublin and @Rory for Glossaries.

Château dictionary

GAG:
Grab a Gift @Mrs O 🎁

Dadification: The attribution of Derek's nature or characteristics at each and every opportunity. 👀 @Jeeves

(A) Fouquet: as in to pull a Fouquet. The act of using public funds to finance once lavish lifestyle, in honour of the Great Nicolas Fouquet, Louis the XIV’s finance minister and builder of celebrated Château of Vaux-le-Vicomte (the most ostentatious Château of its time, pre-dating the Versailles renovations) who finished his life in jail being accused by the King of mismanagement of funds. 💰@justcommonsense

Gustavo: male prostitute with expensive tastes 🕺🍾🎁💎 @HerculeP

High Priestess Skankadankadingdong: SJ's name @lalablahblah

Madrid syndrom: stricto sensu, long journey to have some bedroom activities in a very expensive hotel in the middle of a pandemy ✈🧢👬🍸 🕶🍾
Flexible version, long journey to have some bedroom activities in a very expensive place 😏🍹@HerculeP

Petherfending: defending Petherick @Joy no toile

Spored: bored with Spode, I am so spored right now, or Diesel is spored; he wants his old dog dish back. @ProfessorPlum

Stephanese: What would be your definition? :) @mummydearest

Stephfending: when I actually do feel the need to defend SJ. @Milre

Stephiphany: a sudden awareness of the chance to swindle @ProfessorPlum

To Versailles: to behave like Marie-Antoinette (Sofia Coppola’s dancing, dressing-up, gambling, romanticising nature version of Marie-Antoinette) As in They Versailled again all night yesterday! 💅💃👠👑💎@justcommonsense

To Versailles up: to make Versailles-inspired design choices that, depending on taste and budget, may result in a nouveau-riche or tat-like look. As in They Versailled up the entrance, it looks [insert preferred adjective]! 💍🛎🎇👑@justcommonsense

Glossary

CD - The Chateau Diaries
Tarts boudoir - Chateau de Lalande
HMN - heap in the middle of nowhere
Flat 34B - bolt hole 🕳 SJ 🇬🇧

LOTL/LOTLL - Lady of the (Lost) Lake, aka Stephanie (b.1975)
SSB- She Who Shouts from the balcony, SJ
QBC- Queen of bed chambers - SJ
MB - Madame Boneyparts -SJ
SJ - Stephanie Jarvis
Fanny - Stephanie Jarvis

MMAF - Mad Man's Arse Face, i.e. mummy
Mini Apron - Isabelle Jarvis (nee Biggio, b.1942) married 1962/3 to Derek Jarvis, widowed 2009, married to Percy Atfield year???

Potty/MP - Michael Potts
Cinder-Ruth- MPotts current squeeze Ruth Kelly (b.1981)

Nitti/Nutty - Nati Oliveto

Floral Roadkill (FRK / RK) - Marie Wiik (b.1991)

BJJ - Baby Jesus Jeans, aka Philip Janssen
PP (Nostril of Lalande) - Prince Philip
UH - Uriah Heep - Philip
Renfield - Philip

MP/MP2/MPK - Michael Petherick (b.1986)
MOLD: Man Of LOST Design - Michael Petherick
Crybaby - Michael Petherick
Sir Trotter BDSM - Michael Petherick
Teabag Trotter - Michael Petherick
Master - Swedish director of 🎥 Elias Truedsson
BS - Billy Spielberg - Billy Petherick (b.1990)
Trotter, Petherdick - any Petherick family reference
Ma Trotter - Sherrie Petherick
Pa Trotter - Mr Petherick Esq
PILF: The only Petherick I'd like to be filmed with - Pa 'Mick' Trotter

Dear Brenda/BG - Brenda Gibbons (superfan/Facebook admin) from Donegal Ireland
Karen Cbomb - other superfan/admin, Canada
Jumpsuit Jill - rabid serial deletor of unfan comments on premier 💴 chat - Jill Scott, New Zealand

Donegals - Limericks (renamed in honour of Dear Brenda)
Agents - Tattlers who find out juicy background info

Chat O (or variations) - Chateau (how Brenda says it)
“BuyMeACoffee” - give me money (no, really, give me money, I really need it)

MBNS;GF - more boring narc stuff; gimme facts

PSDFHB - princess 👸 shouting down from her balcony
PRSDBP - princess 👸 in her robe shouting down from her balcony at the peasants

Wet Blanket - Fun hoover
Mickey Dodger - Woman who avoids sexual encounters

Thanks to @Rory for the SSB Main Squeeze Glossary:

1. Gregory Mason Clark - Husband and boyfriend, on and off at uni. SJ approx 18
2. Nic Larkin - apparently just friends at uni (but also dated according to CB?)
3. Married Husband 22-24??? (wedding registered in July 1999, she was 23 at the time)
4. Michael Potts met through Oliver Strong on and off 10 years. Open relationship in the end. Buys Chateau 2005 during relationship age 29.
5. Edmond Fokker van Craayenstein (player in tight trousers who pretends to be an aristocrat-BF with guy who said "let the 80 years-olds die off")
6. Mason Dwinell on and off (last we heard he is still staring at the sun?)
7. Ludwig Norweigner (otherwise known as Nordic Weirdo, alcoholic friend unceremoniously dumped at the train station without a ticket)
8. James Jardine (turned out to be "too much" for the girl who never has enough)
9. Daniel Hengeveld (nicknamed Druggy Daniel, because of his not so secret habits. IJ was furious about that romance and the fact that he introduced narcotics into the shat-o. Christmas 2016)
10. Various volunteers ad nauseum (bread oven guy Walton, Christian We etc.)
11. BJJ (any port in a storm, eh Stephanie?)

3205F6C2-901D-4BB7-BC1B-4831F5F45ACB.jpeg

Amen.jpg

Artwork @Linus

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Thank you @lolander for the new thread... - just allowing myself guilt free time and browsing FB pages and generally strolling around all areas of all La La Lands.... my head can’t cope 🤯 seriously 🤪🤪🤪 people out there...
This deluded doll... her world is complete. Oh Gosh... envelope is address to her as Countess 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
May I suggest an addition to the introduction?—- Princess and the Pea’s “Selmobile” for Selmar’s camper-van vehicle of love and adventure. (I laugh every time I think of it 🙂)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
@MojoDublin🇮🇪🌈☘🐑🧜‍♀️🧚‍♀️

Congratulations!!!👏

You deserve 🏵🏆🥇🥇🥇

let's celebrate🥳🥂

Dublin on🔥 tonight🍰🎻🍾

Agents get ready🍻

Que la fête commence !!!!!🎶
💐🌟🎀❤☘

• Heart
Reactions: 16
The reason given for SJs hospitalization is going to have something to do with stress due to trolls. She has Trolliosis. Funny thing is these people haven't seen real trolls. But it's a good sob story to keep the cash cows giving.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I had to take a week break from watching LOTl and her renovation$. Reading the comments people make during the premiere is disheartening. Praising Stephenie for her commitment during her hospitalization and ilne$$.

Facepalm, I am not sure they realize the big picture

• Heart
Reactions: 19
The reason given for SJs hospitalization is going to have something to do with stress due to trolls. She has Trolliosis. Funny thing is these people haven't seen real trolls. But it's a good sob story to keep the cash cows giving.
Trolliosis - a brilliant addition to the Stephanese/ English dictionary! Meaning a debilitating condition caused by Tattlers asking
questions or making observations relating to grifting. 😷
Thank you @lalablahblah! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Thank you @lolander for the new thread... - just allowing myself guilt free time and browsing FB pages and generally strolling around all areas of all La La Lands.... my head can’t cope 🤯 seriously 🤪🤪🤪 people out there...
This deluded doll... her world is complete. Oh Gosh... envelope is address to her as Countess 🤣🤣🤣
Who hadent got one ☝
😜

@MojoDublin🇮🇪🌈☘🐑🧜‍♀️🧚‍♀️

Congratulations!!!👏

You deserve 🏵🏆🥇🥇🥇

let's celebrate🥳🥂

Dublin on🔥 tonight🍰🎻🍾

Agents get ready🍻

Que la fête commence !!!!!🎶
💐🌟🎀❤☘
✈✈✈ I’m hiring a chateau
For all the Agents 007

soon as poxy COVID lets us all live like we always did

😇☎🧳✈🍹🧵

Comment on instagram chateaurosieres:
View attachment 481735
ohhhhhhh

Honary agent 007 💜
For services rendered 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I really wanna be at the top level—what’s it called? Dolphin. I really wanna be a dolphin. (Girls are dolphines.) It’s like a charity called Friends of the Dolphins and Stephanie will be your friend for $100 a month. We’re redecorating the nursery to make room for Daddy’s art print. I can’t wait to use my 20% discount at Lalande—it will be like not paying the tax on our stay! Stephanie is so generous to the dolphins. I’m going to bring my see-through nightie so I can play the kitchen game, “Can you see my vajayjay?” It’s going to be so much fun.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I really wanna be at the top level—what’s it called? Dolphin. I really wanna be a dolphin. (Girls are dolphines.) It’s like a charity called Friends of the Dolphins and Stephanie will be your friend for $100 a month.
Or for $20 you can purchase a beaded bracelet made by limbless South African children and support the children in fair wages, Stephanie's lavish lifestyle, Restorations of La Lande, Spero's Fauxion Institute and the Ians pulling 1lb of trash out of the Chateau. All that for only $20...

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Or for $20 you can purchase a beaded bracelet made by limbless South African children and support the children in fair wages, Stephanie's lavish lifestyle, Restorations of La Lande, Spero's Fauxion Institute and the Ians pulling 1lb of trash out of the Chateau. All that for only $20...
And fund a 'restoration' of a French Chateau by Englishmen with English paneling, English cabinetry, English fabrics, English wallpapers, English paints...

• Haha
Reactions: 20
It's a great day for Ireland - first Mojo's promotion and then a win! 🇮🇪🏉☘🍾

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Or if you really have licked SJ's a** and swooned all over her in YT and live chats you may be eligible to receive a signed illustration of Our Blessed Lady of Spode and the two popes licking things into shape...

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Does anybody knows what this mean re. Michael ?

From tonight comments under the Sundays at the Chateau vlog (Premiere).

4 minutes ago
Stephanie, Was this trip before Michael went back home or had he returned? Am looking forward to this video. Love all the trips you do and have a wonderful way of presenting your work. You are a walking work of knowledge. Not sure that is a correct sentence. Lol . Thank you so much from one who loves to watch . Your constance research is wonderful.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.