The Chateau Diaries #236 Tattlers have seen a crotch quiz and tulip-gate, but NO renovations or accounts!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It Seems the same US political people follow F4F. Is this an American trait?

Reactions: 9
This John/Gastronomique guy must have been in touch with the HMN before he sent the dresses in order to confirm what dress size SJ is, hasn't he? FFS, how desperately pathetic!

Reactions: 18
They both still work there - I've followed Christies on Instagram well before they showed up with Stephanie. While the guy and girl who were featured with Stephanie don't make appearances in Instagram as regularly as others who work there, they have both shown up since January.

Reactions: 13
On my side of the world the weed guard is put down and then an X cut in the fabric and then a hole dug and plant placed in the hole. Compost is then laid on top of the fabric, water can go through but weeds don't come up. I think he didn't show that he will be cutting a hole in the fabric as all the plants were still in pots just showing where he will put them, at least I hope so .

Reactions: 15
I also wondered why they put that membrane down, I think they haven't taken into account the spread of some of those plants, it looks great now but will soon all need thinning out.
And the sheer ignorance of the plants they've bought, no knowledge what's perennial or annual, shade or sun loving, different watering requirements, soil conditions, some plants become huge quickly... no planning, just winging it Hey ho! The garden reflects it's owner, it's an absolute mess It will look pretty in the beginning but turn ugly soon.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
UHMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

we missing another tattler, hasn't posted for a while and I miss him, anyone else picked up who?

Reactions: 14
I have always liked Doing It Ourselves and The Pethericks YT channels. Ultimately because, like you, I feel that they take care/help each other as a family = rather rare in this day and age.

I must look into that wine at Waitrose as it was defo a lovely, light red wine for summer and with the upcoming Coronation next Sat, one I may wish to raise a glass to for our newly annoited King Charles.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.