The Chateau Diaries #215 When Grandpa gives you a tureen at age 12, even he knows you're a queen!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Convenient that question Numero Uno was the island. Oh what a plant of a question. She had that answer so prepared. Yes, you prepare for Q & A but with Stephanfraude's track record. So suss.

and the last time she spoke to Ian the builder (actually his wife....who says this....so she hasn't spoke to him) was at Ian the plasterer's funeral. That was a while ago. No xmas basket ? Drinks, visit with Xmas arrangement to show appreciation. Yeah, didn't think so.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
If that Becky tattled or whatever it's pseudonym is thinks that it/he/she is going to intimidate me by mentioning me in it's/his/her post on the Patreon video then I'm afraid it won't work. Quite the opposite in fact. Tonight I'll be making an amendment to my initial report to the various official bodies that I contacted before and resubmit. The result is that more attention will shine on the crime family. The squeaky wheel getting the most attention principle will be in operation here 😁😂😁
I don’t read the comments, it seems a purposeful attempt at getting us to eat our own. However, after this latest patron video and the comments screenshot here I did a little pre-emptive strike of my own. I’ve an ex who is still a great friend. They’re higher up in customs and border enforcement. I linked them to all the info we have on Stephanie Jarvis and Philip Jansenn, including their photos. He can’t block them from entering the USA, but he can flag their passports and bring them under extra scrutiny while they are here. Just. In. Case. We wouldn’t want a replay of the Christie’s tasteless maker debacle, now would we? Tic Tok Fanny, Becca, Goody Gooder and all the rest. Tattlers don’t rattle💋

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
Carryover from the last thread…I read through Chloe Hutton’s lengthy diatribe (below). It shows that even Stephanie’s deluded super fans feel the need to step in and offer advice on what to do. It’s clear Chloe can see all the unfinished projects, the travel, etc. and almost appears to beg SJ to change, offering her own plan and ideas. It’s as if the scales have fallen from Chloe’s eyes but she’s still clinging to hope the charlatan will turn things around. After giving Fanny money and putting her on a pedestal, Chloe doesn’t want to be wrong. Chloe, please ask yourself this question…why should people continue to give SJ donations when she doesn’t seem able to manage? Should people donate money to someone who needs to be advised on what to do in a comments section?

View attachment 1947087
Interesting suggestion to appoint Stephanie Jarvis' cousin projectmanager.
Did I ever tell what happened when Ian the builder suggested the same, or actually the opposite? He had spoken with Armoir about it before, who told him he was not interested in the job ever, so when Stephanie Jarvis talked to Ian the builder about perhaps asking her cuz to manage the construction work, Ian told her exactly that: he isn't interested. When Armoir found out, he was furious with Ian, saying it wasn't his place to say things like that.
I have always thought this could have been the cuz' motive to sabotage Ian's work...

• Wow
Reactions: 51
I don’t read the comments, it seems a purposeful attempt at getting us to eat our own. However, after this latest patron video and the comments screenshot here I did a little pre-emptive strike of my own. I’ve an ex who is still a great friend. They’re higher up in customs and border enforcement. I linked them to all the info we have on Stephanie Jarvis and Philip Jansenn, including their photos. He can’t block them from entering the USA, but he can flag their passports and bring them under extra scrutiny while they are here. Just. In. Case. We wouldn’t want a replay of the Christie’s tasteless maker debacle, now would we? Tic Tok Fanny, Becca, Goody Gooder and all the rest. Tattlers don’t rattle💋
Let's hope she has to pay a hefty tax on the truckload of Corelle, Mainstays, and Franklin Mint they'll no doubt purchase!

BTW, Steph, "If you own Corelle dinnerware from before 2005, consider removing it from your kitchen cabinets due to concerns for high levels of lead. Corelle recommends using their pre-2005 dishes as quote “decorative pieces.”

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
FYI, I added Percy's full name and date of birth (Percy William Andrew Attfield *4.5. 1942)
to the Wiki glossary. Thanks @Hemerocallis for the info.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I’ll tell you something else that is happening that is unusual, a lot of old video snippets are being posted on the Chateau de LaLande page on f/b, this is not the site that the fragrant Brenda runs but a site that is manned by Fanny or one of the other inmates. Although it is usually updated when a new vlog is on the horizon, I‘ve never known so many clips to be posted so close together in all the years I have been a member of this site.

• Wow
Reactions: 29
This must be someone very close to the crime family if they are threatening me with slander. Let's see who it is that ends up in court... Keep sweating.
IMHO @Yebo, you have only ever given your personal opinion/thoughts/feelings, with regard to "alleged" CHMN miss representation on YT/Patreon channels.
Therefore, IMPO, you have never once, or, have ever threatened/slandered any particular individual either in connection with those channels that I have ever seen, read or witnessed.
AND, isn't slander the spoken word, rather than the written in any case?
In any case, quoting Rumpole of the Old Bailey ages this person(s) to being approx 70/80'ish - therefore, maybe Uncle/Auntie defending SJ perhaps? FFS! If that is the case, my advice would be for them to spend more time in attempting to rescue their own son from the claws of their selfish, sociopathic, manipulative niece, for his longer term mental sanity - as that is what any loving parents would see and, needs doing, isn't it?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Yes but she will be too busy with admin to put out a 2nd flog on a Sunday. So to go to Venice for a week she only needs to have enough filming to cover one Thursday’s CD while away.
i bet she has some old footage on the shelf.... :LOL: ...so the patreons should see it as a netflixsubscribtion...oh my...that was not how it started....the witch just blew away most of her money...instead of renovating...because she hates that damn heap...cant say that i blame her...those Nadaillacs still fly the flag i imagine...that they got rid of that heap..🙄. for more than 800.000 euros .....18 years ago.....

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Scotchinette writes in support of Kathy and I'm not sure who Kass Hayes is referring to as snowflakes in her reply. What is interesting though is that Kass Hayes is @kasshayes-bora. Does this mean anything to you Jules100? Aiden's "wife" perhaps?

View attachment 1947305View attachment 1947306
“Aiden’s” wife’s name is Kassie Bora. They just opened that YouTube profile yesterday, Feb 8.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Mr Spratt's just walked in the door effing and jeffing about a customer, so whilst he's in such a jolly mood I thought I'd ask him about said pipes that are rusted up from the Q&A vid. His words 'sounds like utter bollocks to me, plumbing pipes and heating pipes are the f'kin same thing.' Said they could have used cheap aluminium ones. He said the rust etc inside is more than likely from where the system has not been looked after properly. Heating pipework is done in either copper, iron or multicouche (which is bendable so you don't need so many joins)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
Convenient that question Numero Uno was the island. Oh what a plant of a question. She had that answer so prepared. Yes, you prepare for Q & A but with Stephanfraude's track record. So suss.

and the last time she spoke to Ian the builder (actually his wife....who says this....so she hasn't spoke to him) was at Ian the plasterer's funeral. That was a while ago. No xmas basket ? Drinks, visit with Xmas arrangement to show appreciation. Yeah, didn't think so.
has she ever visited Ian after his surgery??? No...she didnt...she met his wife at a funeral....very telling how that relationship ended... 🙄 Fanny always likes to blow smoke out of her delicate ass....but we dont buy that...she uses people big time...and when they are no longer of use...or there isnt much benifit...she ditches them...let that be a warning for all those who think they are besties with her...or do business with her...An engagement with snort....lol dont make me laugh..that woman only loves herself...

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 37
From what I have witnessed on YT regarding Japan - outwith it being at the forefront in spectacular, progressive technology and beautiful rural scenery, of course! Japan is rated No. 3 in the world for plastic surgery. ;)
I meant to say there is another side to Japan, yes, of course the amazing technology, etc., but also in Tokyo, very expensive large westernised hotels and shops, where I can well imagine SJ. Tokyo is very busy, noisy, and polluted, and there is evidence of all the western influences from after WW2. There are also some odd fashions that SJ might appreciate, with some adult women being very flirtatious and dressing up as little girls in school uniform or flimsy, frilly mini skirts. However, they are in their twenties and not in their 40s! A lot of young men spend time gambling in pachinko parlours and on fruit machines. I can see Fanny fitting in with those aspects which were well displayed in the film, "Lost in Translation". They are all the result of outside influences but the original Japan is much more aligned with Zen philosophy and you need to travel out of Tokyo to appreciate the real Japanese aesthetic style and the culture which seemed to me to be truly admirable. As you say, rural Japan is very beautiful and also the wonderful bamboo forests and temples in Kyoto and Nara. I was lucky to spend several months in Japan some years ago.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
IMHO @Yebo, you have only ever given your personal opinion/thoughts/feelings, with regard to "alleged" CHMN miss representation on YT/Patreon accounts.
Therefore, IMPO, you have never once, or, have ever threatened/slandered any particular individual either in connection with those channels that I have ever seen, read or witnessed.
In any case, quoting Rumpole of the Old Bailey ages this person(s) to being approx 70/80'ish - therefore, maybe Uncle/Auntie defending SJ perhaps? FFS! If that is the case, my advice would be for them to spend more time in attempting to rescue their own son from the claws of their selfish, sociopathic, manipulative niece, for his longer term mental sanity - as that is what any loving parents would see and, do, isn't it?
Rumpole of the Bailey was most popular in the 70s /80s, so could be someone from late 50s onwards. I loved the TV series with the late Leo MacKern and Patricia Hodge (and I'm not in my 70s :ROFLMAO: .) It could still point to Gerry and I think this is very likely. You are of course correct in saying that slander refers to the spoken word.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Terms of use for creators of Patreon - applicable to Fanny
Ooooh Yebo and "Gritty" I suppose that means little old moi get a mention from the whack job that is TattleNATER

Beccky Nater
3h
yebo you know exactly what you are doing and the Courts of Defamation and Slander beckon...I hear Rumpole of the Bailey is still up for hire ( perhaps start saving your pennies now Dear🤡🤡) And well guessed perhaps..."seek and ye shall not find"..it might be hard to find the rose amongst those many thorns anyway😘😘😘 And "Grifty" yes I am...in plain sight Dear
If this is posted on Patreon, report the post. Fanny is responsible for making sure there are no threatening comments on her site. It is against the Patreon guidelines.

Fanny violated the patreon guidelines when she collected money for something she did not do with the Patreon funds, restore the Dump. She definitely violated the guidelines before she altered the purpose of the Patreon account.

Fanny thinks she is sly talking about travel,She is trying to say Patreons knew she was going to use the Patreon funds to fund her traveling under her newly altered purpose of her Patreon account. She is and has likely been using the Patreon funding fir her travels and is trying to cover her ass and say Patreons knew she was using the funds for travel and agreed to it,

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 34
—Pick one place you'd like to visit in the entire world...
—Porcelain factory!
🤦‍♂️

(As a bonus, neither of them knows how to pronounce Budapest correctly)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
IMHO @Yebo, you have only ever given your personal opinion/thoughts/feelings, with regard to "alleged" CHMN miss representation on YT/Patreon channels.
In any case, quoting Rumpole of the Old Bailey ages this person(s) to being approx 70/80'ish - therefore, maybe Uncle/Auntie defending SJ perhaps? FFS! If that is the case, my advice would be for them to spend more time in attempting to rescue their own son from the claws of their selfish, sociopathic, manipulative niece, for his longer term mental sanity - as that is what any loving parents would see and, needs doing, isn't it?
tintinsteven and tantinette are in the sceem also....i wonder if they want Amaury close on the scene...not only to benefit...but to end up as the heir...or the man in charge when Fanny gets insane or Korsakov...there is a plan...no doubt...and money to grab...Phi PHi can expect a nasty surprise when he is still on the scene when that happens....and nothing is on paper...and Fanny isnt putting anything on paper..not even marrying him...🙄 those people have sceemed everybody they came in touch with....its in the genes....i still would want to talk to people whos family was in those carehomes...i bet that was a dirty sceem also...thay started off as nurse in a caravan...buying Cransford Hall in between and selling it off ending up like millionaires...hmn...that family and businesses stink up to high heaven...

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.