The Chateau Diaries #208 Dan who is not the man akka "Manless Dan"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
PhiPhimodo tries to say construct ~ "Gender is a social construct". But PhiPhimodo's accent makes it sound like constrait.
No matter how PhiPhimodo pronounces it, PhiPhimodo is just plain unintelligent. LOL.

Reactions: 25
Only if the shittoolaine is directly underneath. And even buried in the collapse she’ll swear Anne-Marie can fix it!

Unfortunately I don’t have a news paper handy to take a pic for you… this is the best I can do without looking like a crazy person to everyone in the lounge

View attachment 1888021
Probably a good thing @Jules100 broke her special digital image filter otherwise you would’ve been outed Brenda Gibbons!!!

Reactions: 19
I think he'll render the outside - the same as he's done elsewhere on his wreck of a house. It won't make it look any better. It's still a clown build, done by an idiot. I keep looking for proper drainage but haven't seen any as yet. I'm waiting for heavy rain to flow down his steps and flood the place.

Reactions: 18
Hmmm, maybe Sir Snortalot should review the differences between the concept of social construct and social constraint. They are rather different. Unless he means his relationship with Fanny LaFlash has made him question his own gender identity while simultaneously feeling traumatized by her, the relationship and his lack of a healthy support structure at LieLande. Then he could go back and forth between the two. Like his sexual preferences!🥸

Reactions: 10
For sure.

I started having second thoughts about them when I watched their vlog explaining how they were able to afford the chateau through renovating and selling on. I thought . . . these two are a pair of flippers . . . and it may just be a matter of time until they sell the chateau.

It didn't bother me when Steph, Philip and Marie stayed . . . but in hindsight . . . it should have.

Then when they visited the HMN at Easter I was bit shocked.
Why on earth would they visit the Dump and schmooze with the HMN crew?
This was a turning point for me.
Everything they have done since, has compounded their fall from being my favourite you tubers.

Superficially they appear so very different to Philip and Steph.
Their style and aesthetic, their willingness to actually get their hands dirty . . . even their level of cleanliness.
But at their core the two couples are not so very different.

Reactions: 17
They will definitely sell once there is a pool and a gite finished

Reactions: 15
Just starting to watch the Gift Grab and it was interesting that Nasty Natti stopped the talking about "its been so warm, why do we need to put the heating in" by Mummy and Fanny......... Natti grabbed a gift and changed the subject.
Things that make you go ... Mmmmmmm

Reactions: 23
By Nicki Fairfraud's standards, you are beyond elegant if you starch your underwear.
Also, the other day, the missus and I were literally talking and wondering about how parents back in the day washed soiled cloth diapers.
Very easily and at the same time avoided landfill, clogged drains, discarded used nappies on the side of the road. Cloth nappies needed to be changed more often which avoided the baby being a bit more protected from urine and faeces burn.

Reactions: 12
I missed your face @Granola Chic !!! And a belated Happy New Year, love!!!

Reactions: 13
Judge Judy says never lend anyone anything unless you would be ok with not getting it back!

Reactions: 16
i dare to think i saw some drainage actually..on the bottom of the stairs...dont know if it is connected to something...thats another question..i also didnt see pipes for wastwater etc...isnt there suppose to be a utilityroom and bathroom inthere??

Reactions: 12
OK ..... had to fast forward Fanny's boring Gift Grab ........ I cannot stand her reading out all the bloody long letters and what a pile of junk people are sending her !!!
This really needs to stop.

On to Nic Tightpants ........ starching linen , baking cookies and polishing the silver ...... oh what a Elegant Life he leads !
The big mystery with Nic is - just how does he pay his rent!

They will definitely sell once there is a pool and a gite finished
oh for sure...that house with its missing wing isnt good enough...they are on to something more grander....if those grifters can get it done..Madame wallpaper and Mr readingglasses are not quite satisfied with their manorhouse..they want a real chateau.. and the whole lifestyle that come with it..too bad for them they cant buy a real title..oh that must really piss them off..

have you seen in the end of his vlog..how many patreons he has.. people are mad these days..i guess covid hit them hard...

Reactions: 15
It's a very classic no thrills kitchen which will look good forever. I hope they'll change the lighting fixtures when they'll have the money.

Most of all their kitchen screams expensive. Isn't it funny how Philipp airs his childhood trauma on YT? He's still a poor boy inside trying to compensate living in a chateau, driving a Tesla, having an expensive kitchen, dreaming of a yacht... He should write to Greta Thurnberg at smalldickenergy@getalife.com

St. Kathy of Lidl is also airing a childhood trauma. Nobody listened to her as a child and now she's preaching pearls of wisdom on YT. The messy car debacle hit very close home for her. Her house and yard are also untidy.

I don't know about the motorbike but he still has the drone.
He had it in his hands when they were recently moving sheep at the HMN.

Reactions: 11
Love it! Dear Shirley, Wake up! They are on vacation, what do you expect? I'm so sorry you had ENDURE another troll. Life must be damn hard watching and participating in those live premiers. I suggest you think thrice about watching anymore premieres, afterall, you wouldn't want to have to ENDURE yet another troll and you know they're out there in spades! 🧌

Reactions: 21
The completely glass door was a poor choice for an external door. That would be more appropriate for a business where you want people to look in, not a home.
I bet the door was cheap, something Brico was dying to get rid off.

HE is a bad actor

it always puzzles me...why people emigrate to France...buying an old house and a huge piece of land...which in a few years they wont be able to keep tidy..to health or other issues....you can buy a nice new house with 500m2 for like 200000 euros or less..install a swimmingpool and you can have a nice life..why buy that old crap with huge land attatched??? and a nasty neighbor...have to say i wouldnt like to live next to Kathy...but.. to film chickens?? and complain about things you are not able to do anymore..when you are getting older...downsize and make your life easy...and easy to maintain..

Reactions: 17
I doubt he would know what social construct is.

Judge Judy says never lend anyone anything unless you would be ok with not getting it back!
That should include . . . not getting it back in the same condition in which you lent it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.