The Chateau Diaries #201 Titties on a tree and poop in the nativity… so lie lande

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve only managed to find two replies and they were to more or less positive comments. And then there’s Poppy Rex. Must be their own private Gooder.

View attachment 1808070View attachment 1808071View attachment 1808072View attachment 1808073
It is literally like car crash TV it is seriously bad people are actually annoyed this could cause them some damage. Hopefully people are beginning to see these shameless grifters in a new light and I hope Fanny is next.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I think the 36 Euro for prints is somewhat OK. If one likes his style, one can hang it on the wall and has something pleasant to look at for years. Much better price than the photographs of the other Michael.

But a candle for 110 Euro? How long will it last? Hours? Days at most!

How much did the elegantly living Nicolas sell his candles for?
It's in the comments supposedly burn for 75 hours so that is £2.20 an hour ha someone worked it out they were so cross.

Shnapsass
2 minutes ago
If you cash out 110€ in 5€ notes, then place a drop of essential oil on each note and set them on fire, you’ll get the same result: nice smell, a flame, similar burning time and the same price

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 53
I think the 36 Euro for prints is somewhat OK. If one likes his style, one can hang it on the wall and has something pleasant to look at for years. Much better price than the photographs of the other Michael.

But a candle for 110 Euro? How long will it last? Hours? Days at most!

How much did the elegantly living Nicolas sell his candles for?
Mr Pompous-Ass sells his candles for £49 plus shipping etc.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
If you cash out 110€ in 5€ notes, then place a drop of essential oil on each note and set them on fire, you’ll get the same result: nice smell, a flame, similar burning time and the same price
... might actually be more eco friendly than cultivating all the plants to produce the oils for the candles

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It just occurred to me with the Smuglies kitchen rehash video the other day and the candle one today, Phillipp is looking bad. Far more grey and rapidly expanding hair loss. He might want to go for a Rogaine sponsorship!😈

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Ouch again:

IXnTbmwU2R1WCw1ob8WqWFZw=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Rosemary McCabe
3 minutes ago
I am guessing this is Philip’s sense of humour. I hope so.

It just occurred to me with the Smuglies kitchen rehash video the other day and the candle one today, Phillipp is looking bad. Far more grey and rapidly expanding hair loss. He might want to go for a Rogaine sponsorship!😈
surely a Turkish implant centre would do crop rotation on Mr Smug's head for free he's so influential

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The true character of the Fleuries has been revealed with the million dollars + they have hauled in thru ads, YouTube, and Patreon. Now, they are very haughty and feel entitled to Teslas, sailboats, an extremely expensive kitchen, vacations, slacking off on projects, closing the bed and breakfast, etc. Totally misread their audience. Many of their viewers are on fixed incomes or have sacrificed to send money to the Flueries gruesome twosome so they could renovate a chateau that they could not afford. They are restoring to the Stephanfraudie rule book on sketchy video timelines and lower quality content while frantically upping the
Ads on their videos and turning up the grift for the holidays.

Pricing the candles at an elitist high amount is a slap in the face to the majority of their fan/ viewing base. Pitching them as they are in their grifted kitchen filled with most expensive high end stoves, fridges, sinks, etc, paid for by theirs fan base in $1, $5, $25 contributions, etc, is inexcusable, Happy Griftmas Fleuries!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 41
C. Je Pense
3 seconds ago
i love this channel but the price.. we are in a economic crisis in europe and can barely effort to heat our apartments..

0RDuuVnmYSRXE8OTte81g2gA=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Carol Marshall
49 seconds ago
Greedy......

Griftmas gift that keeps on giving thanks Smug's

uYsA7a0ewuSku5iKvvJFSRWg=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Peter i
2 seconds ago
I know you live in a fairly remote place but a lot of people including many of your viewers are finding money a bit scarce at the moment and maybe you are out of touch as the pricing is not in tune with you audience. You seem to have no idea that many people come to your channel for escapism from their own lives, not to watch overpriced chateau QVC. Very disappointing seeing this, I am lucky I can easily afford to buy them but it's distasteful so I will be donating £220 to a food bank as I am disgusted for you.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
C. Je Pense
3 seconds ago
i love this channel but the price.. we are in a economic crisis in europe and can barely effort to heat our apartments..

View attachment 1808102
Carol Marshall
49 seconds ago
Greedy......
The Fleuries are both greedy and ungrateful for everything they have received thru YouTube and ebegging. How quickly the Fleuries forget the desperation and financial stressors they had when beginning their “chateau adventure.” Now they think, they were “to the manor born” just like F4F. If it weren’t for many many kind people, the Fleuries would be scrounging for space heaters and blankets to get them through the winter, not sitting around with their thumbs up their ass, drinking fine wines, fresh from a trip in their Tesla to examine new sailboats, pondering “ fragrances” for their luxury candle line.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Stephanie Jarvis must be flaming furious right now that Tattlers are talking about Philip and Anna Smugs and not her!

fl8.png

The consensus in the comment section is that their FREAKING CANDLES ARE TOO FREAKING EXPENSIVE for the crowd they are selling them to!

Jon L
8 minutes ago
Wowowowow! 110euros for a scented candle? For that price, I can get 5 lovely and large scented candles that will do the job equally.
Lolo Holmes
12 minutes ago (edited)
It's $121.00 not including shipping for the US🫢 I'd love one & I'm sure they smell heavenly however I have to heat my home & that's too rich for my blood. Packaging looks beautiful too & Phillip's presentation is on point.... but I can't justify that much for a candle. Still adore your channel tho!! Merry Christmas
Anne Marie
44 minutes ago
$117.51 for a candle? They're very pretty and I love your chateau, but...
Elora.2.x
46 minutes ago
congratulations I bet they smell amazing, I cant afford one 110 e is out of my price range, I wish you all the luck in the world
Sorcha
54 minutes ago
Unfortunate price point for viewers… bad taste in the mouth.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Stephanie Jarvis must be flaming furious right now that Tattlers are talking about Philip and Anna Smugs and not her!

View attachment 1808101

The consensus in the comment section is that their FREAKING CANDLES ARE TOO FREAKING EXPENSIVE for the crowd they are selling them to!

Jon L
8 minutes ago
Wowowowow! 110euros for a scented candle? For that price, I can get 5 lovely and large scented candles that will do the job equally.
Lolo Holmes
12 minutes ago (edited)
It's $121.00 not including shipping for the US🫢 I'd love one & I'm sure they smell heavenly however I have to heat my home & that's too rich for my blood. Packaging looks beautiful too & Phillip's presentation is on point.... but I can't justify that much for a candle. Still adore your channel tho!! Merry Christmas
Anne Marie
44 minutes ago
$117.51 for a candle? They're very pretty and I love your chateau, but...
Elora.2.x
46 minutes ago
congratulations I bet they smell amazing, I cant afford one 110 e is out of my price range, I wish you all the luck in the world
Sorcha
54 minutes ago
Unfortunate price point for viewers… bad taste in the mouth.
It's Griftmas time there's no need to be afraid-unless you blow up your own platform-that sailing boat is disappearing across the horizon

Marie Risdon
1 minute ago
Unfortunately you may have misread your audience. Your pricing does not match the demographics of your audience. In Canada that is $160 + plus tax + shipping. There is marketing, and then there is marketing to an audience that is targeted. Big fail guys.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
I bet SJ is panting breathing a sigh of relief with Dan in Paris this evening. The Fleuries are trending … and not in a good way.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
In the photo above with the candles, Mr. Fleuries in now in a neck and neck race with Phi Phi as to who has the most smug, entitled, “punchable” face in the chateau grifting universe (again not advocating actual violence against either of them, just noting the high irritation factor both seem to easily incite with their inherent smugness and entitlement).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
The true character of the Fleuries has been revealed with the million dollars + they have hauled in thru ads, YouTube, and Patreon. Now, they are very haughty and feel entitled to Teslas, sailboats, an extremely expensive kitchen, vacations, slacking off on projects, closing the bed and breakfast, etc. Totally misread their audience. Many of their viewers are on fixed incomes or have sacrificed to send money to the Flueries gruesome twosome so they could renovate a chateau that they could not afford. They are restoring to the Stephanfraudie rule book on sketchy video timelines and lower quality content while frantically upping the
Ads on their videos and turning up the grift for the holidays.

Pricing the candles at an elitist high amount is a slap in the face to the majority of their fan/ viewing base. Pitching them as they are in their grifted kitchen filled with most expensive high end stoves, fridges, sinks, etc, paid for by theirs fan base in $1, $5, $25 contributions, etc, is inexcusable, Happy Griftmas Fleuries!
Makes you wonder if their mortgage is paid off by patrons hence the closing of the B&B. If not, I wonder how their banker feels about all this?

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.