The Chateau Diaries #198 The Shytoo is falling down - but Selmar's campervan is available!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hello lovely ladies...
Coming to you from the hospital on the new tablet.
I'm up after surgery on Friday.

The good news is the mass is benign.
The crazy news it was over ten pounds!!!

I will say it again... Doctors do not listen to women.
I'm feeling grateful it's not cancerous, a little sore where they cut me open, and pissed at how a doctor could be so incompetent.

Now to catch up on pages and pages of tattle!
Brilliant news.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I’m on page 10 of 16 right now…
-Stephanie is not a good actress
-Annalise just did Stephanie’s hair, leaving her with 1.5” (3.81 cm) very dark roots
-“The old, nasty, menopausal witches liked it when I ran into the garden at night with Michael Petherick, so let’s try it again with Michael Potts”
-Did Stephanie run out of all her other money & now needs to play up the bad shape of the chateau to get her hands on “the lake money” without too much scrutiny?
-Also, I can’t stand the old figaro link necklace that Stephanie constantly wears wrapped around her wrist as a bracelet
-WTF?
In regards to the necklace....She once shared with great angst that it was on daddy's neck and when he died she promised herself to always wear it on her wrist. Is there a "please stick my finger down my throat emoji"?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
I'm curious about taxes in EU countries and the UK. Do married couples get a tax break like they do in the US?

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Look who has been put on patron-acquisition-duty! Because, why would you spend family money on family property if you can rip off strangers and just say 'Thanks for your help'. Isabelle Jarvis, of all people, should know better than to let anybody spend any more on that fraud of a daughter, who will only manage to waste it on nonsense decorations, yet she remains complicit to the grifting.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 38
Hello lovely ladies...

I'm feeling grateful it's not cancerous, a little sore where they cut me open, and pissed at how a doctor could be so incompetent.

Good news! and get well soon

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Brilliant news.
So pleased to hear you're doing ok and no nasties discovered...it's no excuse but doctors are all under orders to cut back on resources, saving money where they can, I think you should still bring the siutation to the attention of the practice that ignored you to highlight the importance of thorough checks, also on the plus side you are 10lb lighter so can indulge during your recovery.... rest and heal... all is well. 💜

• Heart
This is the biggest ruse yet. She has known about the structural issues for well over a year. She keeps promising The Chapel, The facade, the apartments, the panelling, then everything shape shifts she is overwhelmed, she is ill, she needs to spend elsewhere. All the time none of the renovating has been done all she has managed is to cause more issues by removing trees, planting poxy gardens. The patrons don't seem to appreciate she has had more money given to her than most people will have in a lifetime. It is course, unseemly and so deceptive. She needs to start getting her flat preppy arse into action and do something. She keeps pretending she is classy, she is nothing more than a hawker, peddling lies and grifting Granny's, she is beneath contempt at this point. I think she will do one last major grift and disappear, but maybe not because she is addicted to being on air, life isn't life unless it is on you tube she feeds on the attention -maybe she can no longer live without it.
i think Fanny knew of the problems long before the day that architect came...when was it almost two years ago?? the architect confirmed it only i guess..and now all of a sudden these problems are there....lying pantless woman...

• Heart
Reactions: 33
And more proof of character, claiming her daughter counts her blessings. Oh yes, probably right after she has counted the more than a million bucks she schemed from people...

i think Fanny knew of the problems long before the day that architect came...when was it almost two years ago?? the architect confirmed it only i guess..and now all of a sudden these problems are there....lying pantless woman...
It has been common knowledge for ages. Even the previous guardians, who left the place more than 5 years ago, talked about the fragility of the structure multiple times. I know there are multiple "friends" of Stephanie Jarvis who refuse to stay in those rooms for exactly the reasons she claims she only recently found out about.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
A Daddy always gives you an emotional affection. They offer a safe haven, protection, and unconditional love.
Daddies care for someone, as most gay men don’t have a younger man they could care for.
SJ is not gay as far as I know. And I’m not talking about a sexual Daddy, but her obsession with her father. Wonder how that makes mummy feel.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
maybe ruthy came to her senses and saw the chateau for the psychiatry ward it is - :ROFLMAO:either that or didn't fancy staying in a cold dump with the drunken pink phone in her face.
I have to call out this post, “saw the chateau for the psychiatry ward it is” - fabulous! I would strongly encourage this quoted statement as a a thread title.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Hello lovely ladies...

So pleased for you a win win outcome. Hope you're feeling better soon. xxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 14
So Phillip and the Squirellets stayed up all night. I wonder whose company Philip prefers. Theirs or Fanny's. I wonder if he is looking at pastures anew or remaining faithful. I remember when Elizabeth Taylor, according to her butler, insisted that although he was gay, he had to service her in old age and he had to comply because he wanted to remain in the job. He used to refer to her as "The Old Trampoline".

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
So Phillip and the Squirellets stayed up all night. I wonder whose company Philip prefers. Theirs or Fanny's. I wonder if he is looking at pastures anew or remaining faithful. I remember when Elizabeth Taylor, according to her butler, insisted that although he was gay, he had to service her in old age and he had to comply because he wanted to remain in the job. He used to refer to her as "The Old Trampoline".
what?? did the gay butler had to take care of Liz her punami too?? :eek: oh my...yuk.....i guess he was left with some nice jewelry for the incovenience...:rolleyes: oh well maybe she had a huge dildo with diamants he just had to plug in....

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.