The Chateau Diaries #198 The Shytoo is falling down - but Selmar's campervan is available!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I found it. Isabelle has 4 brothers. The brother in the photo was Jean Christophe Biggio. Biggio is Isabelle’s maiden name. IMHO, in the photo, Jean Christophe is a dead ringer for Larkin. Weird as usual. We already knew F4F has serious daddy issues. We may need to add Uncle issues to the list.The list of Fannys issues may be a 3 volume bound set of books. Phi Phi can decorate the covers with glitter and nail polish.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Lately each screenshot taken from the flog of the Queen of Love Life and Laughter without any difficulties perfectly portrays Stephanie Jarvis as we know (and might not all love) her. No efforts needed, no photoshop either. Striking resemblance with her PR lady Brenda Gibbons too, uncanny really:
Do you just feel that she has now become far too complacent with her cult Patreons' following that she doesn't feel that she has to make an effort these days? Especially when she is in her flimsy dressing gown and/or library assistant layered cardigan look, etc.
Who the hell edited the Chateau Christmas Diaries intro this year? I am hoping not Dan as so sub-standard compared to last year. I am thinking, someone on some kind of drugs would be my guess without a shadow of a doubt!
Horrible music and photos, especially of SJ herself.
I much prefer when she dresses smart/casually appropriate for her age and the occasion. Granted, doesn't happen that often. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 19
She just got a dollhouse for the chateau??? Jesus how old is this woman? It's so pathetic that people waste their time and efforts on her. I just can't.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I found it. Isabelle has 4 brothers. The brother in the photo was Jean Christophe Biggio. Biggio is Isabelle’s maiden name. IMHO, in the photo, Jean Christophe is a dead ringer for Larkin. Weird as usual. We already knew F4F has serious daddy issues. We may need to add Uncle issues to the list.The list of Fannys issues may be a 3 volume bound set of books.
1670086063247.png

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I just looked thru the tattle archives . Here is a 2019 news article posted about the Jarvis brother. Derek was the oldest of 3. He had a brother named John who was married to his wife since 1957.

I originally guessed that uncle Jean Christopher could be referred to as John.
But the John Jarvis brother in this article isn’t married to a Sharon. Or, is she married to another Jarvis closely related to the brothers and F4F loosely refers to him as an uncle and that explains the resemblance? Does the John in the article look like a much older version of the Jean Christopher in the above article?

I am confusing myself. Disclaimer, to cover everyone, the above discussion is all speculation for entertainment purposes only. The Mckitten is now officially carry confused.Everything associated with Stephanie Jarvis is strange and never straightforward. Smoke and mirrors 24/7 on every aspect of her life and those surrounding her
I am inclined to think that Jean-Christophe is Isobel's brother rather than Derrick's.

1670086275483.png

Great minds think alike, just posted exactly the same before seeing your post. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 7
C841D254-A37F-4D9F-BC59-97F8E43ABA14.png

So far 2 Floor Scrubber Advent flops in my opinion.

We’ve been told that Advent has been planned for months and filming going on. Yet the first vlog was about an amateurish doll house the Floor Scrubber just received. She clearly winged that vlog and filmed it off the cuff - no planning. Second vlog, put up the same decorations in the kitchen in the same old place. Nothing new. Just machine the grease and dirt accumulating on the garland above the cooker… just like Fill-Up’s hair.

Nothing interesting. Certainly minimal to no planning involved. I suppose the Floor Scrubber is just too distraught to do a proper job. Her poor wallpaper is at risk. Happy Advent!

I wonder who will be drunk and cooking in today’s vlog?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Awesome. So nic definitely is not one of Isabelle’s siblings children.

It is so easy to fall down a rabbit home with the Jarvis crew again and again because F4F and the Dump gang are what were referred to as “ unreliable narrators” by Sister Michael on Derry Girls. All smoke and mirrors, evasion, lies, etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I've tried going back to my natural dishwater blonde with a little grey mixed in, but my hair says, "No!". It wants to be blonde and won't behave until it is. It is like a spoiled child sometimes. 👱🏻‍♀️
Quite right too. My grandmother, my elder brother and I are the only blondes of previous generations. It really peeves my mother. Particularly with my grandmother (her mother) who remained a perfectly coiffed blonde until her death. And with me. Apparently I'm too like my grandmother! She continuously berates me to let the grey come through and grow old gracefully. Argh. Never. Kicking and screaming all the way.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
In today’s Advent vlog I wonder if all of the Playmobile will be put in the doll house? Gayvy can play.

By the way, is anyone hoping Clara draws something
on the doll house wallpaper?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I just looked thru the tattle archives . Here is a 2019 news article posted about the Jarvis brother. Derek was the oldest of 3. He had a brother named John who was married to his wife since 1957.

I originally guessed that uncle Jean Christopher could be referred to as John.
But the John Jarvis brother in this article isn’t married to a Sharon. Or, is she married to another Jarvis closely related to the brothers and F4F loosely refers to him as an uncle and that explains the resemblance? Does the John in the article look like a much older version of the Jean Christopher in the above article?

I am confusing myself. Disclaimer, to cover everyone, the above discussion is all speculation for entertainment purposes only. The Mckitten is now officially carry confused.Everything associated with Stephanie Jarvis is strange and never straightforward. Smoke and mirrors 24/7 on every aspect of her life and those surrounding her
Isn't Oncle Jean-Christophe one of Isabelles siblings? And aunty Sharon Derek's sister? Aunty Sharon was introduced at the birthday (?) dinner when new flues fanny and snorty were in Suffolk/Norfolk. She was staying in the pub where they had dinner/lunch and perched in the bedroom window like some Amsterdam prostitute.

Quick edit to say - fou fou new flues fanny was sitting in the window like an Amsterdam prostitute, not aunty Sharon...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
@Clara Burnett do you happen to know where other structural disasters are awaiting? I presume that if the chapels foundations are undermining from draining the lake and general damp/ neglect the main foundations of the chateau in also in a state

Reactions: 16
JC is listed as unmarried so it is quite possible as you suggest Kikigee that Nick is his love child. The resemblance is uncanny. Kind of like the same between Derek and Scotman. The Nick friendship never did make sense, but cousin, yes sounds very plausible.
I totally agree.
BUT, if they are first cousins and, were in a relationship...... 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 8
View attachment 1779589

So far 2 Floor Scrubber Advent flops in my opinion.

We’ve been told that Advent has been planned for months and filming going on. Yet the first vlog was about an amateurish doll house the Floor Scrubber just received. She clearly winged that vlog and filmed it off the cuff - no planning. Second vlog, put up the same decorations in the kitchen in the same old place. Nothing new. Just machine the grease and dirt accumulating on the garland above the cooker… just like Fill-Up’s hair.

Nothing interesting. Certainly minimal to no planning involved. I suppose the Floor Scrubber is just too distraught to do a proper job. Her poor wallpaper is at risk. Happy Advent!

I wonder who will be drunk and cooking in today’s vlog?
It's plan B. The things she had filmed in advance she can't use anymore because of the "sudden" news about the state of the CHMN. The 'filming in advance' was partly also a fake narrative imho, to keep the residents under the impression all was going well.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
So patrons. It is time to decide you New Year Resolutions. Are you going to: a) Resolve to spread more life, love and laughter b) Carefully review your finances and ensure you give a little extra to a good cause next year to help reduce poverty, illness and disease c) Decide that over a million pounds on one person and one property in two years is simply not enough to waste on a project and contribute a million more towards someone who hasn't thought to spent a few thousand on a full structural survey and has not put a penny of her own money into the chateau for 13 years?
To be fair.... She has no real own money

Reactions: 11
I totally agree.
BUT, if they are first cousins and, were in a relationship...... 🤮
I am under the impression she has always insisted they were friends. Very odd for a guy to remain in a plutonic friendship for all these years. A cousin, yes.

It's plan B. The things she had filmed in advance she can't use anymore because of the "sudden" news about the state of the CHMN. The 'filming in advance' was partly also a fake narrative imho, to keep the residents under the impression all was going well.
Very suspect, two years in a row her advance filming has been deemed unfit for publishing. I agree it’s all a fake narrative. Smoke and Mirrors. She is so predictable.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
@Reader's digest I am dissappointed that there is no tattvent this season. 🙁
It was such fun last year. 🤗
Please allow me to continue your tradition. 🤭

2021 day 1...
View attachment 1779067
2022 day 1...
View attachment 1779073
2021 day 2...
View attachment 1779074
2022 day 2....
View attachment 1779075
2021 day 3...
View attachment 1779086
2022 day 3...
View attachment 1779089
Oh, thank you for those😂 Feel free to be creative. 😍Don't have time right now. Shouldn't even read here to be honest .... Started working after being at home for 2 months and have to catch up. And actually have no creative ideas right now😁

• Heart
Reactions: 14
@Clara Burnett do you happen to know where other structural disasters are awaiting? I presume that if the chapels foundations are undermining from draining the lake and general damp/ neglect the main foundations of the chateau in also in a state
I'm rather suspicious of a lot of area's, but will not speak before having had things confirmed. That's quite hard at the moment, as I'm sure you can imagine. My position has weakened a lot recently (not complaining) so I'm as much in the dark as anyone about a lot, especially about the timeline.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.