The Chateau Diaries #197 When I become VIP I want to burn the pillow with Snorty's face on it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The not-so-grand salon had been divided up into smaller rooms. When they got the shittoo they took out those dividers and returned it to the original dimensions.
Nope. Originally there were only the three smaller rooms. She created the story that she returned them to something. She did, returned it to something out of her own dreams. The big room was never there before.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Yes she did. That room was once three small rooms and she took at the walls (well, not by herself, obviously) in an insane attempt to create a ballroom that was never there.
That “ballroom” wasn’t even up to Selmar’s standards.🏚💩

• Haha
Reactions: 32
The Chatelaine should trade chateaus with VantheMan. At least his chateau is currently structurally more sound than the Floor Scrubber’s!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She did, but they weren't weight bearing walls.
Says who?

I was under the impression that's the winter salon?
Nope. Wintersalon is behind that, in the old wing.You cant's see its windows on this picture. It has windows towards the courtyard and to the other side of the shittoo, where she keeps the sheep. On top of the wintersalon is a room called Chamber Rose Rose and above that is Narnia.

• Wow
Reactions: 24
I’ve not seen and I’ve just been looking along the alcohol aisles in Sainsburys. I was actually looking for a miniature bottle of rum for my son’s stocking but they only had whisky or gin. As I’ve bought him a normal size bottle of whisky I couldn’t buy another as a miniature. After that riveting revelation I shall go and find some useful to do. 🤦‍♀️
I eventually got mine from Tesco - £15 for 12 cans but had to order online for delivery as wasn't on the shelves when I visited. So I combined it with some white and rose La Vieille Ferme (really nice wine) which was on special offer, plus 25% off 6 bottles till 4/12. Am all set for Christmas and beyond now! Also love Villa Maria white wine but only buy that when on special offer too.
Sainsbury has Hells Lager at the moment £10 for 12 cans (as above) so a bargain but again, unless a huge store, not on the shelves. It is online, therefore, maybe click and collect/delivery is the only option there too. Really annoying! :( :rolleyes:
My son used to drink Sailor Jerry Spiced rum but he isn't a fan these days.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
The saga of the sag continues!
Lots of interesting comments about the saga of the sag (I'm talking about the grand salon, not SJ's grand eyebags) this morning on Tattle!
The theory that she knew about the structural issues of the farmhouse but kept putting it off for a BIG KABOOM that would potentially increase donations, if true, is genius on her part. I'll give it to SJ for mastering the art of manipulation (I bet her favorite author is Omar Johnson). Timing is everything. Her damsel in distress vlog has increased Patreon donations. We haven't heard the last of it. She will string this on like she did the lake!

Will business owners Aymeric and Laetitia de Calbiac (Yorick's parents) and the rest of the Nadaillac clan help out?

cd544.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
Nope. Wintersalon is behind that, in the old wing.You cant's see its windows on this picture. It has windows towards the courtyard and to the other side of the shittoo, where she keeps the sheep. On top of the wintersalon is a room called Chamber Rose Rose and above that is Narnia.
Thanks! So that corner is indeed the Grand Salon and 2 floors directly above is the attic with the scary exterior cracks?

Reactions: 18
I have one really embarrassing story but I’m not sure I’m brave enough to share it as it still makes me blush to this day.🫣🫣🫣🫣
Oh, come on, you are amongst friends. You can't post that and then not fess up! 😂
Actually, thinking back to that ball, I was on my best behaviour - which was indeed rare!
I remember when I was around 19/20 going to a house party and was not used to hard liquor, normally Martini & Lemonade was my limit but, the only alcohol available was Bacardi, I don't drink beer etc - so, as you do, that's what I was drinking! I got so blotto really quickly that, apparently, I was eating those small silver skin pickled onions (I hate pickled onions) thinking they were melon balls - well, this was decades ago. I was so violently ill that I have never touched Bacardi ever since! I wasn't allowed to live that escapade down for years 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 10
D88DCCE3-9EE5-4E18-AE82-C60569863091.jpeg

I will save OUR chateau! I will make pillows with my face on it and sell them. This fabric will do, it’s autumnal. Nic bought it and Potty partied in it but if I save it then maybe SJ will love me.
78C95476-59D5-4B78-83D4-E7874C30A9BD.jpeg

Good thing my grandfather taught me to sew. It’s a bit tricky with my little hands but anything for SJ. Potty get ready for the sales to my online store to get real busy.
33E5D392-2E4D-43FC-B121-D3B30FEED223.jpeg

Grannies get your checkbook out. Don’t you want my face pillow in your house? You can talk to it and not be so lonely, you can even sit on my face. Grannies Help Make the Chateau Great Again! (Tax and shipping not included).

• Haha
Reactions: 20
jeez, quick trip to the gyno and 15 pages to catch up on!!! Busy day at Tattle LieLande!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
The saga of the sag continues!
Lots of interesting comments about the saga of the sag (I'm talking about the grand salon, not SJ's grand eyebags) this morning on Tattle!
The theory that she knew about the structural issues of the farmhouse but kept putting it off for a BIG KABOOM that would potentially increase donations, if true, is genius on her part. I'll give it to SJ for mastering the art of manipulation (I bet her favorite author is Omar Johnson). Timing is everything. Her damsel in distress vlog has increased Patreon donations. We haven't heard the last of it. She will string this on like she did the lake!

Will business owners Aymeric and Laetitia de Calbiac (Yorick's parents) and the rest of the Nadaillac clan help out?

View attachment 1774656
🧵"Saga of the Sag" great thread title! 🧵

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Well we all know Stephamememe doesn’t see anything that she doesn’t want to. Only the pretty, sparkling and superficial.

Reactions: 19
Straight off the press!
Brenda's got it under control.

Hello everyone....
There has been some debate today regarding the most recent Patreon vlog. For those of us who are not patrons, Stephanie will be addressing some issues that have arisen at the chateau, in tonight's vlog.
Keep your feet firmly on the ground, don't be getting over emotional....things are not that bad...no one has died or received devastating news about their health.....
Yes some sacrifices will have to be made....projects given priorities...
But this will be an ideal opportunity to secure the building structurally, insulating stud partitions on the upper floors, dry ling exterior walls & upgrading the heating system. All measures which will seal & preserve the building for future generations to enjoy.
Yes there will be additional costs involved, perhaps not as much as you might first imagine.
There maybe some disruption to the B&B, but again, if running costs are reduced by its temporary closure, it may free up finances that can be channeled towards the new improvements.
It will also create a wonderful excuse to redecorate areas......come on lets be honest....that is right up our street & what we enjoy watching.....as I said, every cloud has a silver lining....or it's an ill wind that blows no good!!!
On a more serious note, yes of course these new discoveries will create additional expenses, however, Stephanie is blessed with having a fantastic loyal Patreon group, whose continual support provides much valued income for some running costs & most projects.
I understand Patreon is not for everyone & each of us has our own opinion on the ethics of it.
But, by watching the vlogs on You Tube you are also providing much appreciated support & income. I have a suggestion...if we all watched/ let run the Chateau Diaries Christmas series this season, more than once, this would be a great advantage & increase the views for December.....just a suggestion....
Happy viewing
The Chateau Diaries @ 8.15pm GMT tonight on You Tube!!

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.