The Chateau Diaries #193 It’s time to put photos of the accountants on milk cartons & c if they're found

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She had to find him a job with a title quickly , when the announcement of her sleeping with him could be misconstrued as her sleeping with a volunteer…… now it’s just a case of sleeping with the editor.
We all know the honeymoon is over. She took off the ring from her wedding ring finger a while ago and then
he moved to his Napoleon themed room with woodland animal toys.

Reactions: 14
I’ve just googled her and apparently she is married to someone who is the heir to an absolute fortune. They have a country estate in Cambridge. She also works for American Vogue and Harpers Bazaar as a contributing editor.

Reactions: 11
I think this is PhiPhi’s napkin inspiration…

Reactions: 33
Now I’ve seen her home I can understand her tableware and the other things she has in her shop. Yes she is expensive,that’s probably why I’ve not heard of her

Isn’t odd that her photage disappeared? Considering the rooms lack doors with functioning locks, I for one wonder. According to a comment it seems it's her own fault. Well, we know better.
She vlogs like her channel has lots of subscribers. No… less than 2K . What is she doing to fund this travel?

And why the adoration of Stephanie? Even with this experience she did not see the place for real.

Does she not wonder where the characters are ? Where was Pavlina?

Maybe a wrights vapouriser if they are still legal! Works a treat.

or clean out the alcohol cupboard ready for Christmas.
I feel drunk just emptying the various liqueurs down the drain. Some have been in that cupboard for 25 years!!

Reactions: 10
Could they be living with Kirsty and she drives them in? Or Poppy or whatever her partner is called.
and yes bun man and Gnatti and dog are hanging out in Nick and Marie’s place. It does have a functional log burner too

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.