The Chateau Diaries #180 Warning! They are cilantro people! You either love them or hate them!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Our faithful Major Jonathan Thompson walked in the Queen's cortege today, the only kilt in the panoply. I know he would be proud to represent.
He walked one rank behind Prince Harry, following, I think, the Duke of Gloucester.
He was the second person the King spoke to, after the Archbishop of Canterbury, after the ceremony at Westminster Hall.

Reactions: 23
It really was a demolishment of dessert.. Was expecting Amoury to loan them a hammer & chisel. I was relieved to see they wore hygene gloves. IJ's face was a picture, she was on the starting blocks ready to catch it.

Reactions: 12
I didn't think it was especially strange, since I assume he has a job, lives in another country, etc. It's possible he was asked and simply couldn't go. With that said, I don't think he's been at the chateau as often as he was previously in the last few months... I'm curious to see if he'll be back for fall planting, I think Stephanie said they were ordering a lot of plants for fall.

Reactions: 15
[Q
I 100% agree with you.

Reactions: 2
... believe what you want or choose to believe. It's not about me and it never was. I will not be pushed out of anonymity to settle the discomfort for which I am not responsible in the first place.
The fineness of your apprehension of morality always reminds me of why I, the meanest of the meanest white people on earth, slave-owning Irish Protestants/Huguenots, love the Catholics. Assuming our little convo about the nuns training you well is still operative. Even if not, big hugs.

Reactions: 7
She wore them with the white 'see through' dress on open day.
Does anybody else feel that IJ didn't really know that her white "see through" dress wasn't transparent and unacceptable? AND, therefore, not 10%% appropriate for Patrons Day? Give me a break - she knew 100%!
Really easy to now see why/acknowledge how Derrick's paintings came about, isn't it?
And, for the record, I feel that Percy is 100% a letch in any case and IJ, absolutely loves him being so.
Each to their own of course, BUT, please don't thrust that down your patrons/B&B guests' throats either - LITERALLY!

Reactions: 8
I'm hoping some Tartlet with no gag reflex will purchase Ruthie's novel about "a reality show" on "an island", read it, and do a book report for us. I suspect it's a roman a clef with Jarvis at the helm.

Reactions: 15
I have a dumb question:
When a message pops up within our notification bell "There may be more posts after this" with a name attached to it, what does that mean exactly?
It simply means that posts have been made past the last one showing on your screen. Just refresh your screen and the additional posts will load.

Reactions: 9
Wow! Are you trying to say our kidnapped Mojo was a Lalander, or worse an American!? I am astonished! What a mad conspiracy. Where is she anyway, I wish she would come back !

Reactions: 24
She is the complete opposite of SJ - honest in her views and charitable.
She actually donates any YT revenue to one or two charities, one of which is a food bank if my memory serves correctly. I remember praising her on her YT Channel.

Reactions: 13
I've just had a flash back and I may be wrong but wasn't it Isabelle6541 who suggested a special handshake with @Claraburnett presumably to shine a light on her identity... So glad this didn't happen

Reactions: 16
Perhaps Phyllis's laying low is because he has a bad feeling about Potty moving in on his territory. I would if I was him. I'm not a fan of Potty, but compared to Phyllis he comes out ahead in my opinion. One, Potts actually works at his photography and makes money. Two, he knows more about wine. Three, he has travelled more and is more worldly, Four, in my opinion, is better looking. Five, he is a more appropriate mate for Fanny. Six, he has a history with Fanny that Phyllis will never have. Seven, he knows how to work the bread oven, make bread and pizza, Phyllis only knows how to make Pasta Surprise Salad. Who's going to get their stocking filled for Christmas? Only Santa knows.

Now, that is an ugly one!
I have a feeling Phyllis posed for it, looks about right.

Reactions: 28
Top picture: when Major Jonathan Thompson walked by and saluted these flags I realized he is man among men. True confession: I rewatched that part because even his salute was sexy! How? Why? I feel honored to watch history and be proud as the world pays respect.

Reactions: 17
Gosh he has a lot of medals.

Reactions: 11

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.