The Chateau Diaries #161 Proceed with caution, Demented Diabolical Damsel of Disaster ahead!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is nothing extraordinarily special about this piece of furniture other than its provenance as part of the Givenchy estate. Fanny would have no interest in it otherwise. She just wants something she can brag about to her shallow friends. In a few years, the piece will be worthless after sitting in the dirty, damp Dump and she will move on to her next big purchase.
She'd be hard-pressed to get half of what she paid for it if she were to put it up for sale today. It just proves how much of an impulsive, unknowledgeable, novice phoney she is.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
View attachment 1421634

View attachment 1421643

View attachment 1421645

manorandmaker
TFW you love photography and art and take your photos to another level, turning them into works of art you can hang proudly on your walls.
TFW you’re hanging out with cool creative people at a private chateau in France.
Want it all? Come away August 22 - 29 2022, feel refreshed, and get your creativity flowing while staying at a private chateau in the quintessential French countryside.
#artretreat #creativeretreat #retreatlife #chateau #chateaulife #frenchretreat #callingcreatives #creatives #art #makeart #photography #photographyretreat
1h

View attachment 1421630
I think No Manners and Fakers have rebranded their total loser encaustic tile workshop as a creative reawakening workshop, where you take pictures on your Iphone and turn them into some kind of encaustic summer camp tat souvenir -- at €2299 a pop.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Fanny better ensure her fire insurance premiums are paid in full......

Lauren Leibovitch
Regarding the internal shutters. To have mirror in them to reflect light is a nice idea. However my concern is sun light can be dangerous by reflecting the sun's rays and causing fires. Please be careful with this idea.
12h

Jennifer Campbell
Yes I had the sun through a window pane burn the surface of a wooden cabinet in my house. If the mirror is sufficiently distressed or antiqued it may be okay.
12h

Mary Chris Hannon
YES! We had a local fire about 2 years ago caused by sunlight through a prism in a living room..
12h

Stephanie Jarvis
These are excellent points that I hadn’t considered. Luckily we’d already decided on distressed mirrors (not for that reason), which should help, but I’ll certainly look into it carefully ❤
Snorts had better not sit too close to those fire-starter window mirrors! His dried-out, frizzy hair would go up in flames in minutes! 😄

936CFA9B-CB92-4B18-ACB8-F3D86DA44EE4.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Those panels should be installed upstairs in the area of Fanny's office/boudoir. The ceilings are higher and the panels would be m
I would not be surprised if Fanny has already purchased new paneling for the salon and will spring it on viewers with a video revealing her “special find” that would be just paaaaarfect for the salon. Then the other paneling will be installed in her bedroom. I think Fanny is just messing around with the Patrons by filling up videos for content around the paneling. She has nothing to film so she is desperately coming up with all these elaborate grand salon paneling videos. Then, she will be like “never mind, we have new paneling or Amaury will create paneling for the grand salon.“

She has pulled these stunts before, dragging out the pond issues, the chapel restorer fiasco, the heating, the gardens, etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
This must be getting under Cuz's skin.....being told how to do his trade by Snorty, listening to Snorty increasingly use the 'Royal We', having to wait table and serve dinner to Snorty, watching Snorty spend his darling cousin Stephanie's money, working like a plough horse while Snorty swans around the shiteau painting his nails and polishing porcelain. Watch Amory pack up his tool shed and head by to the UK with Natti in tow (sooner than later) - then where will Fanny be???
Unless Amaury was sent by Isabelle/Chantal to get rid of Pheeph, which I think is quite possible. Amaury was performing this on the heat infrastructure video, I think -- saying how nice it would be to make the shitoo completely sustainable, as if he meant to live there forever. I'm betting l'il man is there to stay, without Pheeph, and with or without Nati, and is abetting Fanny in her plan to oust the Dutch waiter/Heap Hooker.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Did Audrey Hepburn open this secretaire? This is your criterion for spending €6K allegedly of your own income, while facing a €300K heating infrastructure bill?
This reminds me of the real saga of what was alleged to have been Napolean's penis. A crazed collector (one of a series) owned and displayed it. Or the crown of thorns Louis IX bought and installed in Sainte Chapelle to make the point that he was God's king.
Her nattering on about stuff having actually been in Givenchy's bedroom....like that horrible woman Sarah at Chateau de Brives getting a lady hard on over acquiring some of Elton John's cast off curtains. Erghhhhh.
BTW, has she gotten lip filler?
It did make me laugh how she thought she found a hidden gem, everyone knows architectural digest dress the rooms, they probably moved into the room for the shoot, it will only make her happy for a few weeks, then she will move onto something else, it’s like the panelling, look how happy she was when it arrived she was practically squirting over it, now she’s discarded it to her personal assistant.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
If Baghead Larkin is selling, then they have to get the property valued. Perhaps that's another reason why virtually all of the physical work on the shiteau has come to a halt, so that it doesn't impact any valuation and sale of Larkin's part of the ownership. If I were Marie, I'd prefer to sell our portion of the shiteau and put our money into a much better investment vehicle which we had full control over.
Lalande was valued (market value) before Potts made his 10% investment (October 2020?). At the time, S J said on camera - acting all surprised, mystified why the crumbling heap of decrepitude had not appreciated - the valuation of 890,000€ was exactly the same as the purchase price they had stumped up (way overpriced at the time, even in a "bouyant market"). It's highly doubtful - in fact, it's inconceivable - that two years on a current valuation would show any uplift. No return on the initial investment and monies ploughed in before YouTube and the Patreon coffers started jingling. Nothing. Not "a mark, a yen, a buck or a pound" (thank you, Cabaret!).

Perhaps Mr. Larkin has finally seen the light. Perhaps there'marital pressure. Perhaps he's in a financial hole. Whatever, I hope he tosses the paper bag into the moat and legs it.

• Heart
Yet she hangs off PhiPhi's every word because he says what she wants to hear... smh...
I could be wrong, but IMHO, Fanny may be setting Sir Snorts a Lot up for a fall, making him accountable or responsible for any bad decisions that she makes that he endorses or any bad advice from him that she follows. Fanny has been playing this game for decades, she knows what she is doing. Snorts is just a young idiot that won’t know what has hit him when she lowers the hammer on him and he is shown the door of the Dump at some point. And Fanny will come across as the poor little orphan princess who was taken advantage of unfairly and through no fault of her own since she is so trusting and naive and no one protected her like Daddy Derek would have done.

Can’t you see her now talking about how much money she has lost or things that have been ruined due to her unwavering loyalty towards Sir Snorts a Lot, while sitting in front of a Daddy Derek pervert painting and drinking brandy, wiping fake tears off her face. Patrons could help her by replacing all the monies she has wasted so she could start over again.

• Sick
Reactions: 17
O.M.G! @Jules100 I am so honoured. Being a relative newbie I never dare to ask. I am speechless, it was so unexpected to find it here as I was catching up on tattle. Thank you so much. You are a true talent and a treasure. Cheers to you, bottoms up 😘🍻 ps. that there is 2 jugs of Millar Lite.
Who could resist Snoopy? ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Are they really going to cut the old panels? I thought this latest video said something about that but I'm too disgusted to go back and trawl through to find the quote.
Yes, €18.000 and see what they're doing, her and the Great Snorting Designer/Decorator/Architect with decades of experience and academic studies. Vandals!!!

• Sad
  • Angry
I think No Manners and Fakers have rebranded their total loser encaustic tile workshop as a creative reawakening workshop, where you take pictures on your Iphone and turn them into some kind of encaustic summer camp tat souvenir -- at €2299 a pop.
Have been snooping here and thought Jules was on to something with those tiles? We'll see... Those two are having as many 'manifestations' as FRK

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She'd be hard-pressed to get half of what she paid for it if she were to put it up for sale today. It just proves how much of an impulsive, unknowledgeable, novice phoney she is.
And the piece will never be in better condition than the day she purchased it. At this point, the condition of the piece will only deteriorate, and we all know that Fanny does not take care of her possessions, the animals, her cars, or the Dump. It is just another folly that Fanny has thrown grifted money away to purchase. Now Fanny will have a photo on her phone of her purchase and a story that she will repeat for years.And that is all that really matters to her.

• Heart
  • Sad
Oh good grief is it nearly that time of year again where we have to brace for bloody Hanni bouncing around opening magnums of champers and joining Steph in her boudoir, let's hope she us busy doing Monza things if she still works for them?
No, it's that time of the year when we have to brace for Steph starting to work on the advent calendar. 😢😱😩🙄

I actually feel like starting the summer tattvent calendar of unfinished projects:
🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞

First one is a goodie: Philip, work in progress

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Unless Amaury was sent by Isabelle/Chantal to get rid of Pheeph, which I think is quite possible. Amaury was performing this on the heat infrastructure video, I think -- saying how nice it would be to make the shitoo completely sustainable, as if he meant to live there forever. I'm betting l'il man is there to stay, without Pheeph, and with or without Nati, and is abetting Fanny in her plan to oust the Dutch waiter/Heap Hooker.
I wonder if the South African investor is mummy and perhaps the Richmonds are working out some type of deal where they buy into the Dump or that Amaury would receive a portion of the Dump if he agrees to stay and run and repair the property for several years. Amaury would be the adult and Fanny could run and play and travel without responsibilities.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Are they really going to cut the old panels? I thought this latest video said something about that but I'm too disgusted to go back and trawl through to find the quote.
Quart into a pint pot, I thought the ceilings are too low in the Grand Salon so they will have to be cut ?
Also width wise they cannot simply fit. Snorts will work it out with his Pythagoras math and extensive knowledge of ALL THINGS historic !!!!

• Haha
  • Sad
There is nothing extraordinarily special about this piece of furniture other than its provenance as part of the Givenchy estate. Fanny would have no interest in it otherwise. She just wants something she can brag about to her shallow friends. In a few years, the piece will be worthless after sitting in the dirty, damp Dump and she will move on to her next big purchase.
If Fanny ever spoke with BillyP I'm positive that he could have pointed her towards a nearly identical dupe of equal age for less than €1000 and in original condition. Spending extra €6000 just for something that came out of a dead man's boudoir in dubious condition is ignorance. She spends for the sake of spending, I think.

Edit... @graciemckitten , great minds! 😘

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Lalande was valued (market value) before Potts made his 10% investment (October 2020?). At the time, S J said on camera - acting all surprised, mystified why the crumbling heap of decrepitude had not appreciated - the valuation of 890,000€ was exactly the same as the purchase price they had stumped up (way overpriced at the time, even in a "bouyant market"). It's highly doubtful - in fact, it's inconceivable - that two years on a current valuation would show any uplift. No return on the initial investment and monies ploughed in before YouTube and the Patreon coffers started jingling. Nothing. Not "a mark, a yen, a buck or a pound" (thank you, Cabaret!).

Perhaps Mr. Larkin has finally seen the light. Perhaps there'marital pressure. Perhaps he's in a financial hole. Whatever, I hope he tosses the paper bag into the moat and legs it.
If Larkin is even slightly smart, he should grab the chance to get out of the Shittoo Shitshow run by the little orphan princess. He now owns only 40%, he will be outvoted by Potts and Fanny on everything. Fannys family has over run the Dump and claimed most every structure as their own. Their joint friends are aging out of the Shittoo debauchery weekends. He has had all the fun he can at the Dump, he found his wife there.

Fanny is getting more and more entitled and selfish daily. When the money grab ends, she will continue to wildly spend money and he would end up having to support her again. 17 years of that stress is enough. Fanny has screwed up most everything she has done at the Dump, and most of her purchases are for furniture, china, etc., that she can take with her when she flees the premises. The buildings are decaying daily from lack of long term upkeep and restoration.

He has a chance to grow up, save his marriage, get a small portion if the monies he has invested in the dump returned, and get away from his “best friend” who sucks all of his time, energy, and money and focus on his own family and future.

I hope he takes the chance to leave the Shittoo behind. If he doesn’t, he may be playing video games alone in his Shittoo cottage for years while Fanny travels and leaves him handling and paying for the maintenance, taxes and not pretty things. I think Marie has seen the writing on the wall and wants out of the Dump and it’s lifestyle.

• Heart
  • Haha
Stephanie continues to scrape the bottom of the barrel. Yes, she already showed us the placement of the paneling. The only difference this time was Philip’s sketch and little paper furniture cut outs. I wonder if Philip believes he just invented space planning. How about some graph paper & actual measurements of the room & furniture to figure out proper placement? Dumb ass.

Scrap these tiles Jules it’s time for a breaking news live from the tiki hut. Drag Stephanie

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.