The Chateau Diaries #161 Proceed with caution, Demented Diabolical Damsel of Disaster ahead!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Alice Strictknickers said:
I am wondering how this information can benefit the purpose of our quest to expose immoral exploitation of patreons and squandering of Patreon income? I personally see not much point in this exercise.

I agree, I'm not really interested in her or her family (friends, employees) personal or business history BUT she has done this to herself with all the irrelevant & unnecessary interviews & stories she does. Some of those in the chateau community, reveal private information about their finances, health & homes because they want attention, views, likes, subs, donations etc but get offended when people start asking questions.

I notice she is trying to involve Phi even more in her vlogs I hope she doesn't push some of her audience away. Phiphi might either be a new investor (his parents visited recently) OR they might be married because 1. The 'we & our' is too much. 2. When SJ said he was a volunteer/employee, he was her BF & now she says he's her BF, he might be ...... 3. Her mum was married privately before the staged one for Ch4, S & P might have done the same. 4. P is too involved in some decisions & designing which should only be done by owners. 5. M Potts & SJ have hosted so many guests (together), I have never seen guests thank both owners like they do with S & P.

Finally, is the current patreon video about the grand salon another sneak peek like all the others or will patrons see it finished before it is shown on Ch4? I think she shows her patrons some of what she buys (furniture & decorations) so it can be added to the cost of renovations.

Reactions: 10
I guess any Channel 4 video where Fanny appears should be relabeled from Chateau DIY to Chateau De LieLande JWDY, where “Jarvis will do you“ (if you are a producer).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
She has been saving for something she didn’t even know she was going to buy. Who does she think she is fooling. Those lashes were blinking the whole vlog.
Saving and Fanny are not two things that go together. Isabelle already says she doesn’t know how to handle money.
Need to add the Paris trip to her days away from the chateau. I’m surprised Christie’s let her in. Notice how they said there were rooms and didn’t use the term vignettes. Memories they don’t want to rehash perhaps 😂
Jesus saves, fanny spends!
There is a lot I could say about that patreon video, but I was always told that if you have nothing nice to say, say nothing at all.
What I will say is fanny really needs to grow up, and stop playing the victim all her life, because in a blink of an eye she will be old and alone.
Who in there right mind would put that mahogany bureau in between the windows, the sun will bleach the colour out of it, in a matter of months.
Givenchy the master craft man, king of style and taste will be sobbing.
And I can’t even bring myself to talk about that smug faced rent BOYfriend, mind you I guess when you look that, you take what you can get and hold onto it with everything you have, I can’t stand the bleep, sorry to use such fowl language, I just can’t stand him!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
@Clara Burnett Is Snorts jealous of Michael and Nic? Does he see them as a threat?
I'm sure he is. He usually stay far far away from any conversation with Larkin, as he knows he can not follow what's been discussed. As for Potty, Snorts knows how Stephanie Jarvis feels about him. He has to deal with it as all her previous make-do boyfriends had to.

Reactions: 35
Early on, I had the impression that Potts and Nic each invested in the creation of their own apartments respectively, with the intent of using the apartments themselves at times, as well as renting them out when not in use for income. I could be wrong. With the further decay of the farmhouse itself, the severe moisture issues, and lack of heating and other comfort necessities, it may have become difficult for them to make any earnings from rentals.
Nick has invested absolutely nothing into his apartment. I’m sure that bathroom was payment from Stephanie for something or other via her patrons.
Saying that Stephanie has invested nothing into her apartment either.
Potts is the only one who has the least shared but has the most renovated space.
Isabelle’s apartment doesn’t count as Percy paid for that.

Reactions: 14
They could actually expose a whole lot more than they are doing right now. One of my sources was there recently when they were filming and picked up on some weird vibes with the crew members from the production company. She asked them about their personal opinion of Stephanie Jarvis and after the customary duties of saying it's not very professional to gossip both admitted "it was all kind of see-through and not very surprising" only to turn around and make the charlataine a compliment for being "radiant on camera, as usual". There's also a distinct rumor twirling around, popping up again and again, without real confirmation unfortunately, that Stephanie Jarvis slept with the one producer, the older guy that she showed in one of her flogs. It doesn't surprise me one little bit: when it comes to damage control you can't accuse La Jarvis of not taking things serious.
Would that be Peter Demetris???

1657978580282.png

1657978912605.png

1657978923545.png

1657978935156.png

@chateaudiy
9 months ago
Another little look at the view from behind the camera! Not long to go now until the new series and we see how Stephanie gets on giving the grand entrance hall a makeover. @chateaudelalande . . . . #chateauDIY #behindthescenes #behindthescenes🎬 #BTSChateauDIY #weddinginfrance #frenchhome #homefromhome #chateau #chateaux #chateaudelaloire #chateaulife #chateaudefrance #chateauxdefrance

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
If that is true... You'd only have to wonder how the big "Dutch boyfriend" reveal came to be...
Exactly. In this interesting light it's also fun to tell you about a running gag that was started by the two themselves: whenever Stephanie is paying attention to another man, no matter how innocent, somebody will say out loud: " Oh, Stephanie, what would your Dutch boyfriend say!" and they all laugh hysterically. It's really awkward to witness, especially if you are the guy talking to the charlataine at that moment.

Yes, that's him.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
If he is prepared to sink low enough to bed the Ho in the Middle of Nowhere, he should be called Peter Detritis. I expect little NoNuts sat patiently on the settee at the top of the stairs to wait until PD was done. Hope he took his colouring book and pencils with him to pass the time.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I don't believe is capable of planning the positioning of the panelling. Amaury is the only one with the knowhow to be able to know what is feasible and how it can be executed. This is all fluff to make it look as though the child has some purpose and that he isn't the waste of oxygen that we know him to be. We see what you're doing, Fanny.
I would be furious if I were Amaury. Nostril has ZERO design or carpentry skills and he is awarded credit that off the back of cousin, who indeed possesses these skills. A huge slap in the face.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Well it’s been quite an entertaining 24hrs.
We have discovered that ……
1. Nick is looking to sell his share of the shitoo. (Didn’t someone mention once he had closed his company down). Could be a reason why.
2. StephNie has slept with a CH4 producer which could of led to the outing of the Dutch boyfriend. That woman has no shame!
Mmmm I wonder what else is going to crawl out of the woodwork.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Well I think you are a big bunch of meanies. In the latest massively manic patreon vlog, Fanny reinforced many times, that she was scrimping and saving for months, just for US !! She is overspending so that WE can enjoy these pieces. Why, the secretaire isn't even FOR the Grahnd Salon as it is too dark, BUT we all needed to see it and experience somewhere in the shatooh. We've all been invited to partake of the chair. I think we Tartlets are not giving her altruism enough credit.

The household has had to live on brussel sprouts and pasta just for our enjoyment. She even had to boil eggs with the asparagus because all her water had gone into the English Weed Patch. Countless tins of tuna have been commandeered into service so perhaps we could be a smidge more appreciative of Steffie's efforts to bring kulcha and history into OUR lives! :sneaky:;):LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Well it’s been quite an entertaining 24hrs.
We have discovered that ……
1. Nick is looking to sell his share of the shitoo. (Didn’t someone mention once he had closed his company down). Could be a reason why.
2. StephNie has slept with a CH4 producer which could of led to the outing of the Dutch boyfriend. That woman has no shame!
Mmmm I wonder what else is going to crawl out of the woodwork.
Allegedly... ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Here's my theory about lover BOY, he's a stand in for whomever the real person is. I suspect it's a married man, so a few choices come to mind, and as soon as that person sorts our their private life, Phillips acting roll will be over. Obviously something happened and the truth was about to be exposed. She was worried that the grannies would pull the plug on cash stream flowing in every month. Just a thought. So, she doesn't care what the boy does as long as the secret is safe and our attention has been averted.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Today I am going to make little cut outs of all the people we have interviewed and are interviewing and move them around a piece of paper. I’ll make cut outs of stacks of unaccounted money and unreported financials. I will make a little cut out of the chapel restorer and the Marie’s office, etc It will be great fun. I will call it my bad mood board. I am so giddy. I can’t wait. Stephanie- the fall will be hard and IMO super embarrassing and just in time for advent. Pull it together you big dummy. You look ridiculous.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Here's my theory about lover BOY, he's a stand in for whomever the real person is. I suspect it's a married man, so a few choices come to mind, and as soon as that person sorts our their private life, Phillips acting roll will be over. Obviously something happened and the truth was about to be exposed. She was worried that the grannies would pull the plug on cash stream flowing in every month. Just a thought. So, she doesn't care what the boy does as long as the secret is safe and our attention has been averted.
IMHO, Sir Snorts a lot has been the stand in boyfriend/beard to hide several liaisons that Fanny has undertaken with married/unavailable/inappropriate men. Potts? Grant? DIY dude? Ollie? New “friends” met on vacations or travels, guests at the Dump?

• Sick
Reactions: 26
Today I am going to make little cut outs of all the people we have interviewed and are interviewing and move them around a piece of paper. I’ll make cut outs of stacks of unaccounted money and unreported financials. I will make a little cut out of the chapel restorer and the Marie’s office, etc It will be great fun. I will call it my bad mood board. I am so giddy. I can’t wait. Stephanie- the fall will be hard and IMO super embarrassing and just in time for advent. Pull it together you big dummy. You look ridiculous.
Now I understand why/how donations were made for interviews. 😉

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I wonder who paid for Nic and Marie's bathroom make over ? You will remember any glimpses of their appartment showed it to be a right mess with Selmar once cooking in their kitchen, not a dime had been spent, so strikes me they had little interest in the place. I was suprised as Marie and Antoine always appeared well turned out, but if I was not that invested in a place perhaps I would not have bothered either.
If the Larkins are moving on from LieLande it would explain why no redecoration of their cottage has been done by the gruesome twosome.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Whoever she bought that paneling from is laughing all the way to the bank. There is no beauty in that pile of firewood.
It would have been quicker, easier, and a lot cheaper for Annmarie just to have made bespoke paneling for the big room.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
If the Larkins are moving on from LieLande it would explain why no redecoration of their cottage has been done by the gruesome twosome.
I don’t think Marie is as emotionally invested in the Dump as Larkin is/was financially and emotionally invested. I think it would be easy for her to walk away from LieLande.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.