The Chateau Diaries #161 Proceed with caution, Demented Diabolical Damsel of Disaster ahead!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Inside my thought bubble - pure speculation, I apologize - C4 was just filming at the shitoo. Most likely the garden area as you astute peeps mention. Also Davey there being a tip off, sooooo could the fake antique pergola be part of the project & C4 took some footage at Chelsea flower show ? Also with that weird dinner party / cocktail party....perhaps C4 was filming or Dan in order to submit an "audition" tape for the Lady Of the Chateau, Patrick & Stuart. 🧐 sorry my mind is on overdrive.

Reactions: 19
If the rumours are true that Larkin is considering selling his share, who can blame him ! @Kotare
Tatlers might be able to get together to buy his share and demand the accounts!!! 😂😂 edited: and sell it!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I would guess that Mrs Larkin may have pointed out to Mr Larkin that his share of the chateau would go a long way towards buying their own property - instead of being relegated to the staff quarters. They can then invest in their own property sensibly and there is a guarantee that they will get a reasonable return on their investment or it be left to Antoine. It would also remove Larkin from any shady tax dealings if the inspectors come to call. I would guess the accountant has pointed out to Larkin that he cannot just pass the taxation issues to Fanny because she runs the show. Ownership matters.
I think it also a matter of getting Fanny out of the middle of their marriage and their lives and getting Larkin to grow up and cut ties with the perpetual little orphan princess who has been a financial albatross for years. And has already devalued the property with her half assed repairs and horrible decorating. Adding In the mess of the English Garden, Sir Snorts a Lot, and publicizing to the world via YouTube what poor shape the Dump is actually in and how they make it worse daily. Stephanfraudie is quickly closing in on 50 years of age, the little orphan princess act wore thin years ago.

was Sir Snorts a lot the tipping point that makes Larkin want out of the Dump? Is that why Fanny wants to get rid of Snorts? If Larkin leaves, Fanny will not have a back up financial/ psychological crutch to rely upon anymore.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Dead common. There’s no other way to put it. Fanny La Flash is dead common. And PhiPhi is positively trashy!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
If he or she has milk to spill, I'm sure they'll come back. If not, sour milk, I'd say.
❤ We’ll see! Another Tattler actually reported @ViscountLaLande for a comment they believed to be “untrue” (without any evidence one way or the other). Not a great way to encourage new members to join and spill the tea.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
I've just watched the latest patreon serving and wow, just wow. As you say what qualification does pip squeak have to plan all the work in the G Salon. We We We... Surely Cuz should be the one to plan and tell the silly people who pay for this tit about how it will all be built. What a Plonker he is, who falls for this tit. Oh well the higher you climb the harder you fall. I just wish someone would push him... Why does she give him so much power, has he quietly bought a share in the place. It (he) really is sickening.
I don't believe is capable of planning the positioning of the panelling. Amaury is the only one with the knowhow to be able to know what is feasible and how it can be executed. This is all fluff to make it look as though the child has some purpose and that he isn't the waste of oxygen that we know him to be. We see what you're doing, Fanny.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Inside my thought bubble - pure speculation, I apologize - C4 was just filming at the shitoo. Most likely the garden area as you astute peeps mention. Also Davey there being a tip off, sooooo could the fake antique pergola be part of the project & C4 took some footage at Chelsea flower show ? Also with that weird dinner party / cocktail party....perhaps C4 was filming or Dan in order to submit an "audition" tape for the Lady Of the Chateau, Patrick & Stuart. 🧐 sorry my mind is on overdrive.
Do not forget, No Manners and Fakers, Stephen Cole and Sara Phillips.

Sara and Stephen MM1.png

Sidenote, what happened to flog 001??? It was deleted. Was it incriminating, with false statements???
Short answer... YES.

• Wow
Reactions: 23
If the rumours are true that Larkin is considering selling his share, who can blame him ! @Kotare
Tatlers might be able to get together to buy his share and demand the accounts!!! 😂😂
We have to collect all the photos of the cracks in the walls, the dampness, the mold, the fallen facade, the rotten windows and knock down the price.
We know that there is no heating and that should be taken into account.
We could buy the place on the cheap and annoy SJ live, not just online.
And yes, the first thing in the remodeling will be the kitchen.
Everyone should make their own tile and send it to the construction site.
@Jules100 are you ready? Someone has to arrange the tiles.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
………
I see similarities with Fanny and Snorts. He becomes enmeshed at Lalande, insidiously staking his claim to the furniture, gifts, the "design" for the panelling, cultivating the minor Chateau owners with his gifts of porcelain, postcards and so on. He has his little snipes at her, smirks as she speaks and then patronises her with his increasingly common comments about her "looking beyoo-tiful today" and calling her "darling". Are we underestimating the cuckoo in the nest at Lalande? Will Fanny wake up to discover that she has been usurped as the Chatelaine? It'll be sold as she has been freed up to pursue her interests in travel, etc and he takes over the day to day running of the HMN.
I'd aver an opinion that Nic and Potts are none too happy over combover boy and his lording it over everyone. Jarvis has seemingly become dependent on Snorts and I find her open admiration of him quite bizarre. Heaven help me, I used to be a perennial fall in love type, but I cannot recognise the degree to which she’s been taken in by his obsequious flattery. In the P atreon video she sounded like she couldn’t make a move without him. His infantile cut outs ffs, I mean 😳. Are we supposed to believe that she’s got this far in matters form and function without him? I just need to think back to the Xmas tree decoration. His entire input was ham-fisted and dull. I bet he was in on the Wedgewood room. His taste and skill level owes more to Granny and her 1950s dept store vibe than the Royal College of Art.

• Heart
I'd aver an opinion that Nic and Potts are none too happy over combover boy and his lording it over everyone. Jarvis has seemingly become dependent on Snorts and I find her open admiration of him quite bizarre. Heaven help me, I used to be a perennial fall in love type, but I cannot recognise the degree to which she’s been taken in by his obsequious flattery. In the P atreon video she sounded like she couldn’t make a move without him. His infantile cut outs ffs, I mean 😳. Are we supposed to believe that she’s got this far in matters form and function without him? I just need to think back to the Xmas tree decoration. His entire input was ham-fisted and dull. I bet he was in on the Wedgewood room. His taste and skill level owes more to Granny and her 1950s dept store vibe than the Royal College of Art.
Perhaps Fanny is drinking a lot and he is her enabler and her new “daddy“ making all her decisions. Fanny could not handle her finances previously and people were appointed to control her spending prior to her hitting the youtube and Patreon lottery. Isabelle would tell her what to do. Daddy Derek would tell her what she should be doing. Larkins, Potts, Ollie, her aunt and uncle, Amaury, Ian, the Tartan Terror, etc. have all served as a “daddy’“ to the little orphan princess. Fanny doesn't want to grow up and be a responsible adult so she places the “adulting” responsibilities on people around her so she can pretend to be a little helpless orphan who cannot make decisions and must be protected. It has worked for her so far in life.Wheeeeeeeee! Let me get back to planning my vacations and online shopping!

OR, she is openly admiring and gushing over Sir Snorts a lot so when something really bad is revealed about him, Fanny can play the betrayed victim little orphan princess role. How could he have betrayed me when I admired him so?

• Heart
Something substantial has happened with the Larkins. They enjoyed their space in laland and organised the bathroom renovation which Ian did. But then SJ started using their place as a storage shed for the second hand panelling. PJ played dolls house reorganising their furniture. SJ claimed they were given carte blanche to choose paint colours and redecorate. I don't blame them if they are cutting ties and selling their share.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Something substantial has happened with the Larkins. They enjoyed their space in laland and organised the bathroom renovation which Ian did. But then SJ started using their place as a storage shed for the second hand panelling. PJ played dolls house reorganising their furniture. SJ claimed they were given carte blanche to choose paint colours and redecorate. I don't blame them if they are cutting ties and selling their share.
And she devalues the place daily, with all the additional landscaping that will fall into ruins, the half way finished chapel, the derelict electrical system, etc. Entitled Fanny has fully taken over the main farmhouse, the forest, the gardens, and the outer housing units. Quite a bit of claimed space for a 50% discount Shittelaine to inflict her terrible tastes and style.

Perhaps with the YouTube and Patreon windfall, this is the first time Fanny has access to money to buy out Larkin.

Reactions: 21
Tatlers might be able to get together to buy his share and demand the accounts!!! 😂😂 edited: and sell it!!
I've got a cheeky grand to put in the purchase pot. As the new owners we could all pitch up en masse to the Garden party and demand our rooms!
AFF42944-2E2A-4C9A-9958-A38482C86ECE.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 32
We have to collect all the photos of the cracks in the walls, the dampness, the mold, the fallen facade, the rotten windows and knock down the price.
We know that there is no heating and that should be taken into account.
We could buy the place on the cheap and annoy SJ live, not just online.
And yes, the first thing in the remodeling will be the kitchen.
Everyone should make their own tile and send it to the construction site.
@Jules100 are you ready? Someone has to arrange the tiles.
Don’t forget the lost lake! Definitely need to reduce the price for that!

SJ is so inept it’s mind boggling she’s doing as well as she is! Just imagine what she could do with the farmhouse if someone with any sense came in and professionally managed the project. Someone who could actually create a budget, a design, a timeline, and then execute the plan. Someone who could focus the manic, scatterbrained SJ and make things happen. She doesn’t need Snorts. She needs a strong, take-charge daddy figure who can tell her what to do while also treating her like the princess she wants to be.

Reactions: 28
All I noticed was the ceiling now has to be held up by poles! I must step away from the show since Snorty is now the main character. I’ll check back in 5 years to see if the room is done! I’ve also been saving up to splash out on my birthday gift but then I had to fill my gas tank to get to work and well, savings gone. Snorty ruins everything!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
❤ We’ll see! Another Tattler actually reported @ViscountLaLande for a comment they believed to be “untrue” (without any evidence one way or the other). Not a great way to encourage new members to join and spill the tea.
Nobody needs encouragement to spill tea when it comes to Stephanie Jarvis. When someone really wants to share what they know, he or she will. It's usually not for making friends that people start posting here, but because they want something to change and think that what they know might do the trick.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Don’t forget the lost lake! Definitely need to reduce the price for that!

SJ is so inept it’s mind boggling she’s doing as well as she is! Just imagine what she could do with the farmhouse if someone with any sense came in and professionally managed the project. Someone who could actually create a budget, a design, a timeline, and then execute the plan. Someone who could focus the manic, scatterbrained SJ and make things happen. She doesn’t need Snorts. She needs a strong, take-charge daddy figure who can tell her what to do while also treating her like the princess she wants to be.
A person cannot even remember everything at first glance. Of course, we would have to prepare more thoroughly.
We mustn't forget disinsection, rodent control, and piles of tit that are a health problem.
What about the sewage system?
Fortunately, there are many of us, everyone knows something.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
All I noticed was the ceiling now has to be held up by poles! I must step away from the show since Snorty is now the main character. I’ll check back in 5 years to see if the room is done! I’ve also been saving up to splash out on my birthday gift but then I had to fill my gas tank to get to work and well, savings gone. Snorty ruins everything!
She has been saving for something she didn’t even know she was going to buy. Who does she think she is fooling. Those lashes were blinking the whole vlog.
Saving and Fanny are not two things that go together. Isabelle already says she doesn’t know how to handle money.
Need to add the Paris trip to her days away from the chateau. I’m surprised Christie’s let her in. Notice how they said there were rooms and didn’t use the term vignettes. Memories they don’t want to rehash perhaps 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.