Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Michael's personalised postage stamp - I must admit, that is good work, and I am sure any philatilist would like to have that in their collection.
However, every time I see it, I just think about the farting bee. Uncharming...
Hmm... How much would it cost to have personalised postage stamps made??? 🧐🧐🧐
View attachment 1425026
i looked into it years ago… not too expensive! Im in USA but Google custom postage stamps and see what you find! I think I saw it through USPS dot com

• Heart
Reactions: 6

Imperious Me

VIP Member
Vivienne gave Steph a run for her money showing the piece of wallpaper going up or not in her bathroom, see from 27 mins (sorry do not know how to cut and paste You Tube bit of video).
I found that bizarre to throw a piece up in the middle of the wall...

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Yo got to be kidding me, that was his boyfriend? …

I thought he was supposed to do work at the chateau but had a disagreement with Steffi about the payment.

The boyfriend, the and Davy… the tall Davy and him… Oh Oh! Headcanon, sexy headcanon, vey hot headcanon..
the boyfriend was very moony eyed toward Davy and always sidled right up to him, but I think Davy is very shy/closeted and didnt want their relationship to be shown latently onYouTube!

Oh yeah! … and in fact remember they prepared the marquis suite for Davy and the guy, and said a couple times this will he davy and ___’s room!

Maybe they came back at Christmas too? They might have made 2 visits as a couple but then davy started coming solo!

• Wow

Freesia54

VIP Member
Who exactly is the NJ that you are referring to? Need a full name please, more especially so because you are a new member without giving any idea of your own back story.
Thought his initials wer NL? Edited as this has been answered... it was a typo in the posting.. xx

Last edited:

lolander

VIP Member
Hello @ViscountLaLande How very forthcoming, and maybe your offered intelligence material might be exciting information for some.
I am wondering, however, dear 15 fellow tartlets, how this information can benefit the purpose of our quest to expose immoral exploitation of patreons and squandering of Patreon income? We are in 2022. What has the distant past got to do with this?
Unless we are hell bent on a complete character assassination by way of digging up possibly juicy morsels of long gone crimes of the said family.
I personally see not much point in this exercise. I'm not even curious enough.
Jus' sayin'! :giggle: 🥰
Why new information is so scary to you? You can keep your beliefs and outlook on her, we love you just the same.

Sparrowsfart

VIP Member
So I heard (don't ask from whom... but let's just say, public school network) that NJ is selling his share to an investor in SA. Has anyone heard anything about this?

Also, was at Steph's old college in Oxford the other day. There is a picture of her on the wall in the JCR.
Who's NJ?

Reactions: 4

Sasha Groves

Chatty Member
Agree, wouldn’t be surprised. That person has been silent (no comments) for the last few days but lurking. Also, this isn’t their first incarnation here…was on Tattle before under a different name and stirred things up then, too.
I’m on the fence about them, they’ve been on and seen our responses as you say but not replied to them (yet).
They ‘appear’ to have an association with Oxford so possibly they are genuine and have been put off commenting further?! Or they are one of Fannys inner circle. This is their comment on another thread…

2A8D2EB4-1D90-42C6-A794-914AFE7A0707.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 3

Summerbaby

VIP Member
Why on earth would you do that? Your motive behind bringing in a moderator to silence a newcomer with "information" sounds highly suspicious. Everybody here has the right to anonymity, a right that Clara, out biggest informant, has enjoyed. The ViscountLalande clearly stated they had crossed paths with the cliche for a brief time at Oxford. They had clearly been made aware of Youtube and the Tartlet 15 by people in the know. Disappointing reaction from you. Now this Viscount is unable to post until they agree to the moderators terms of use.
Oh, please.
What was suspicious on my part, would greatly appreciate your explanation as to how that may be the case from my side please. I was simply asking for clarification from ViscountLaLande.
Just like all of us here on this forum, we have to abide to do, e.g. the moderators terms of use. Everybody has to abide by those terms, regardless whether established old timers or newbies!

---

Mod edit, all let's move on from this argument.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3

Summerbaby

VIP Member
I don't think they were saying it was anything scandalous he said it was a college photo so I doubt channel 4 or the papers would be interested. To be honest they wouldn't be that interested in her anyway she is not even famous. I think just give the newcomer a break and wait and see as you say you didn't like it when you joined when people were hostile- what is the worst that can happen?
Absolutely agree. More than happy to wait and see how it all plays itself out! Just bookmark that post in the Wiki would be my advice!
Makes no difference to my life but in the world of the HMN, may be worth recording for the future!

Reactions: 2

JP in SC

Jules 100 - please and thank you - I saw the “J” avatar you created for me. However, I am beyond clueless (think Stephanie being woken up suddenly, startled) as to how to replace my boring JP in SC. Can you or anyone instruct me as to basic steps?!

• Heart
Reactions: 2

ViscountLaLande

I have not been able to keep up unfortunately...

1. Were the accounts ever published? If so, where are they please?
2. What has happened to the itinerant Marie Wiik?
3. Any more info on the Nursing Home in Suffolk/Old Etonian Nik (does he know Boris?)

Reactions: 1