Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pyke

VIP Member
Tattlers imagine the man is wearing and talking about his 100 Stars robe.

• Haha
Reactions: 7

OhIDontKnow...

VIP Member
So I heard (don't ask from whom... but let's just say, public school network) that NJ is selling his share to an investor in SA. Has anyone heard anything about this?

Also, was at Steph's old college in Oxford the other day. There is a picture of her on the wall in the JCR.
Who is NJ?

Seeingitasitis

VIP Member
Exactly. In this interesting light it's also fun to tell you about a running gag that was started by the two themselves: whenever Stephanie is paying attention to another man, no matter how innocent, somebody will say out loud: " Oh, Stephanie, what would your Dutch boyfriend say!" and they all laugh hysterically. It's really awkward to witness, especially if you are the guy talking to the charlataine at that moment.

Yes, that's him.
That first picture - looks like something is seriously wrong with the side of his face.

• Haha

Summerbaby

VIP Member
Sounds like a totally different story than we’ve been told! 😱
Attic or bungalow??? Hmmm....
I have some information regarding the change of use of the hall from a school into a nursing home and the building of a BUNGALOW which is where I presume SJ actually grew up.
But, do you actually have any facts? Presuming is not facts imho.
How are you connected with the Jarvis back history?

Reactions: 6

lolander

VIP Member
Thank you for clarifying! I couldn't find the comment.
So, I guess just more obfuscating?
I guess I'm just stupid. When she said it was her mother's car, I shouldn't have assumed that her mom paid for it.
We have the flying monkeys among us ready to jump in when needed.

• Haha

NoIAmNotAHorse

Chatty Member
Is Barbara referring to the people at the summer dinner and cocktail party?
Let me get this right the dinner was held last Sat and the cocktail party, Sunday - correct?
I too loved that comment the huge guy sitting on the couch made about him, his partner, Isobel and Scotsman being the only people there who have appropriate heating and insulation and that's why they were sat apart from the Chateau crowd.
The potager is doing fine as was witnessed in last night's vlog.
However, the forest garden maybe not so such - no surprises there then! And, that is why Stephanie Jarvis wouldn't allow anyone to film it.
Davey was there because he will be featured on C4 DIY talking about the forest garden, again another reason why SJ wouldn't let anybody film it as she was saving for C4 crew.
Whatever SJ, just hope that your patrons remain ever more patient. :rolleyes:
I wonder how much Fanny gets paid by Chan 4?

Margo Polo

VIP Member
I've been watching Big Sky. Katheryn Winnick is one of the leads, you might know her from Vikings (Lagertha). She is 3 years younger than Fanny but she looks good for her age, not haggard like Fanny.
View attachment 1423274
PS Big Sky is good and the killer and his girlfriend remind me of PhiPhi and Fanny. The Killer thinks he has it all under control, and then we realise that his girlfriend (reminds me of PhiPhi) is more a wolf in sheeps clothing than he is.
Wow, she looks like she’s 30. Goes to show you that drinking can really age you, as well as stress. I’ll have to keep an eye out for that show. Is it on Netflix?

Freesia54

VIP Member
It occurs to me one of the reasons Dan prioritized his YT studio and took classes was, he was expecting more video business from Jarvis. He did talk about getting a commercial gig which as I recall we've seen no evidence of.
Clara's observation Jarvis f'ed up with Dan big time and the blowback will be serious has got me thinking.
Vague non specific thoughts.
I don't think Dan is a kiss and tell guy. Although saying I'm not painting the steel girders for the pergola and then finding no one else was going to do it, is a little shit way of doing the same thing. The sniping at Annelise.
He totally has got SJ on workers' insurance issues and could easily whip her ass in court. Solo pergola build videos exhibit A, one reason, perhaps, for their existence.
I don't think he will be getting Pheeph's videographer job once Pheeph is disposed of, although that may have been the plan as late as the dumper crotch-flashing/Jardin Anglais installation.

I think she's being gaslighted.
And I think she has no choice.
Do we know who did the new intro for the CD vlogs and what it represents?

ploppityplop2

VIP Member
Greetings from scorchingly hot London! I quite enjoyed watching tonight’s CD vlog (that’s called sarcasm). Social climbers be like—-“Let’s live like the Crawleys of Downton Abbey!” I now also realize how vital PhiPhi is to Stephanie. You know what they say, “every girl needs a gay bestfriend.”

View attachment 1417753
View attachment 1417756
Them two—shopping together; tidying up together, mani-pedi together. PhiPhi is Stephanie’s essential gay bestfriend (with benefits).😅✌🏼
How are you coping with the lack of A/C in London 😂
im looking at getting a unit for my flat as it’s roasting 🔥