The Chateau Diaries #161 Proceed with caution, Demented Diabolical Damsel of Disaster ahead!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh! Carol. WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!?

Reactions: 25
So deeply delicious. Everything I know about Lalande I learned from scrutinizing other peoples' pictures of the green water in the fountain. YUMMY!!!!

Reactions: 17
Can I sincerely apologise to all the long term Fannyfarm tattlers, I've had a post deleted because I was rude to a certain seasonal child, which isn't like me as I hope you all know by now.
we have had the same situation some months ago. You don’t need to feel bad.

Reactions: 20

It's going to by Fyre Festival bad!

BTW where is the Patreon vid, Steph? I thought it was coming Friday, but I guess we're slipping into a post whenever we feel, a la Petherick?

Reactions: 30
It's going to by Fyre Festival bad!

BTW where is the Patreon vid, Steph? I thought it was coming Friday, but I guess we're slipping into a post whenever we feel, a la Petherick?
You know I'm obsessed with the "light" "lunch" Jarvis says she will be serving Patreons -- probably for the same €50 fee she charges guests for box wine and super market cheese.
Just to remind, Ja Rule, master scammer of Fyre Festival, reportedly made $80K off the sale of a photo of the "light" "lunch" provided Fyre Festival attendees -- looks like jailhouse fare: Two slices of bread, two slices of cheese, lettuce, one slice hothouse tomato. Let me repeat, Ja Rule appears to have sold this image taken by a fan for $80K.
So, thinking of light lunch along the lines of the fuck you lunch Jarvis served the Lalacelles, I'm wagering Jarvis auctions off the image a starving Patreon takes of the "light" "lunch" in its non-biodegradable clamshell.
Forewarned, forearmed.

Reactions: 19
Yes...she did Stephanie dirty alright......
Though Stephanie hardly needed the help (screen shot from what you posted!) - did she learn this trick at The Chelsea Flower Show?
I think they try the hardest but it's just a mission impossible not to shame her when filming at Lalande. Squatters, like I said before, leaving their sh*t around. One more thing, Pavlina and Maria have not been yet accustomed (from Eastern Europe) to smile when fronted with the pink phone, ffs tell them Steph! The main audience is American (sorry @billybudd, as told by the French TV-channel) and they expect a smile, it looks so depressing with a quaint sneer. And by smile I mean show your teeth!

Reactions: 17
You know that scene in Silence of the Lambs where extra punishment in solitary confinement is having TeleEvangelists playing on the TV 24/7 in your cell? It's just struck me that the Gift Grab vlog could be used in the same way. So if any of you are prison guards or corrections officers - feel free to use this idea. You're welcome. Better living everyone.

Reactions: 28
Russian people don’t smile much. Certainly not in passing. They think it makes people look like idiots to do so. Shame really.

@Jules100 I think this has the potential to be your masterpiece.

Reactions: 27
I agree, for the time being. BUT, she may be of some interest once @Isabelle6541's story is hopefully made public!
None of us here on Tattle Life know how that may eventually play out, yet!
Also, someone posted that clip here the other day with her and Anna and Philip from Honfleur on the main French TV channel, TF1. One thing leads to another.

Reactions: 11
When you said wing I thought you were talking about me!

I’m wondering if this ridiculous idea is something Stephamememe actually wants done so they’re using a shill account to put the idea out for free help in bringing it about.
I don't think it's them as the account was made in 2015, so I think it's a crazy Lalalande super fan. On the turps too by the sound of it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Yes...she did Stephanie dirty alright......
Though Stephanie hardly needed the help (screen shot from what you posted!) - did she learn this trick at The Chelsea Flower Show?

View attachment 1420018
Possibly a guest who did a wee and left it there? Although plenty of woods around for a wild wee if struck short.
I can't imagine it doing plants any good if the lid is left on. Besides it isn't putrid yellow with a hole in which says, put water here.

Or, it could be the Lalande Patron day toilets. €50 a bottle and create your own p*ss portrait in honour of Derek. Prizes for the best pic.

They'll love it anyway. Herd mentality and all that.
Probably follow Jete around all day, with her T shirt which says 'press for a like!'

Yes, the delusional are competing with each other. We've seen this before with the fan page debacle, who'll be the most worthy vestal virgin to keep the fire burning in her sepulcher
And they would find one of those at Lalande? I think the Vestal Virgin boat sailed long ago.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.