The Chateau Diaries #160 A Slugabed & an Ultracrepidarian Fudgel all day. More Is More.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sounds a bit dogmatic to me.

Reactions: 9
This group is far more entertaining than any of the CD vlogs!!! And that’s the truth!!!
Luv the tartlets!!!
Comrades and Banter!!!

Reactions: 30
Teabag is one of the laziest fkrs I have ever seen. Still over 340 airhead patrons. Maybe they can’t work out how to unsubscribe either. So he simply takes those fools’ money and reciprocates with one Insta post to appease those who are supporting him?!? He accused those other rats from stealing his work, and then he’s essentially stealing Patreon cash.

He’s simply a Shylock and contemptible little (getting fatter) fkr! He could have had a massive patron following had he actually made an effort. Photocopies of his art must be paying handsomely!

Reactions: 19
"Went missing" gets on my last nerve, along with people adding a "ya" to the end of the last word of a sentence.

Reactions: 13
Look at the state of his bottom teeth! You'd think with all that money he'd have sorted his teeth out.. without going to Turkey too...
I think it's important to note an important cultural difference around teeth - yes, many Europeans cannot afford orthodontists, however, many also don't find it important to have straight white teeth. It was never an issue growing up and very few had braces. When my family lived in the middle east, I noticed the Americans were big on braces but the Brits weren't. I wonder if it has something to do with how health insurance is structured. Most of us don't have private health insurance because we can use the state health system - but teeth are not covered - even with private health insurance, teeth are extra - although in NZ teeth are free up to the age of 17, but not orthodontry work.

I was raised in the UK, so many kids had braces in the 60s-70s.

Reactions: 10
There's a "rat" in separate. Thank you, forgotten junior high English teacher.

Reactions: 15
Dutch Fabio

Holy mixed metaphors!

Reactions: 15
I was raised in the UK, so many kids had braces in the 60s-70s.
Crikey - that's amazing, so was I and never knew anyone who had them until we moved to the middle east. erm, maybe there is a city/country divide? We were in a village in Wiltshire - not a very monied area from what I know (then - not now ofcourse).

Reactions: 8
If I was able to be at Patron day, I would be leaving deviant things in each room for the grannies to find and ponder over. I am in favor of PhiPhi with a ball gag
Fanny thinks the shiteau is Buckingham Palace. She's going to rope off the rooms (especially the downstairs loo), so people on the guided tours can just peep inside.

Reactions: 25
I give Teabag a hard time, but I also give him credit when it’s due. Yes, he gets distracted easily and could go much further if he could just pull it together. But I swear Snorts is much lazier than Michael, by far! Teabag is a work horse compared to Squirrel!

Reactions: 39
Sending lots of love to this person! Nailed it!

Michelle Willems

1 hour ago
I was just reading the comments here and I truly cannot understand how excited the commentators are. I used to love CD from the beginning now I see the content as mind numbingly boring and I’ve stopped watching. When I think about that, it’s so disappointing. I’ve wasted time from my life supporting what I see has become boring and selfish. I am quite sure these feelings/observations arose at approximately the same time as gay Phil landed and began with his “my chateau” remarks. Has he bought a share? I need to unsubscribe. The gift channel is sickening. All of those sad sycophants sending “stuff!” The money spent on gifting and postage is insane. I would prefer to support charities that help people and animals. It is not as though the chateau or its inhabitants need anything. The place must literally be busting at the seams! I don’t care if haters resent my comment. I live in a democracy and I will be out of here asap.
Show less

Reactions: 68
Yes I agree! MP has way more going for him- than PhiPhi ever dreamed of- even with his shortcomings! The first YT’s I watched of his I was quite taken. Seemed to have it together- helping his brother and his family with the renovation of the Chateau. Videos looked professional. That was probably when I first got interested in the “Chateauverse” (sp) however that is spelled. But it wasn’t long after that I saw his first “poor, pitiful, me video“ about him struggling with his appearance on video- not matching with how he thought he looked- and on and on.... That was my first clue....something is not right here.....

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.