The Chateau Diaries #159 Fannys funny farm is fecking filthy, say that five times

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Reactions: 33
Snorts as even zombies will be disgusted with him.

Reactions: 14
Agree. Also, he's almost playing the 'victim'. Smacks of 'oh shite what have I done'.

Still cant get my head round Annalise being at the Chateaux. She looked fab I have to say but more importantly, KIds 1&2 seem happy.
He didn’t want to eat that shite Snorts had made or he was asked to cook and made an excuse not to be there

Reactions: 12
Such a big choice of Zombies!! But,none suits my fancy!!

Reactions: 8
@M&MsMom, I don’t want you to feel left out of my joke Daddy tile reproductions. I’ve been making them for people that have been discussing Tartlet Days, September 6, 7 & 8 in Key West, Florida. BYOB. Or for people that asked for one. I tried to make you one, but your tiny Zena is too small & detailed. I couldn’t do it. Don’t tell anyone, I make them on the picture editing mark up on my iPhone. Yours was the first one I couldn’t get through, it was way too hard to draw with my index finger & I got through a couple tricky ones. Do you have another tattle avatar pic in mind that I could try?

Reactions: 21
I would choose Mummy. She endured working in a care home with dementia residents, a weirdo husband, a dysfunctional family set up with an inherited Scotman son & wrangled a narcissistic daughter. Zombies wouldn't stand a chance.

Reactions: 27
The Power of Pink,
Switzerland's prison system uses this psychological effect to their advantage by confining aggressive inmates to a pink jail cell.
Note to self: never commit a crime in Switzerland

Reactions: 17
I would choose Mummy. She endured working in a care home with dementia residents, a weirdo husband, a dysfunctional family set up with an inherited Scotman son & wrangled a narcissistic daughter. Zombies wouldn't stand a chance.
I am team Mummy as well. She would mow them down on her precious mower, and would def commander the digger et al. plus she could out mean them!

Reactions: 13
Stuart is the girl in red sitting at the end of the sofa - Fanny's minime, just younger, prettier and more talented.
I am thrilled by you

Reactions: 10
So did Caroline Gooder out herself as an inmate of the asylum?

Reactions: 29
Summer? Are you from Dublin?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.