The Chateau Diaries #158 Patreon day clean up, unpaid bills, and disappearing accounts and heating chills

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she works so hard -imagine having to have B nB guests every weekend for 3 months of the year course she needs a mini break

Reactions: 26
Hold on... "My fathers art made into tiles", would that be the equivalent to "I donated $7 million"... "NO Ms Turd, you pledged"?

Reactions: 17
What the actual fuck. Apart from the fact that Fanny is far too old to easily conceive a child naturally, has Anne for all her stalking of her idol never noticed the drinking. Yes drinking morning noon and night every f*#*ing day. The glow and shine crackpot Anne sees is nothing to do with her affiliations with people but all to do with how much alcohol has been consumed. The woman is mad is there one thing in Fanny’s lazy, selfish, frivolous lifestyle that is conducive to raising a baby. Thankfully this is one thing that will definitely never happen. Anyway she has Squirrel boy for those rare times when affection for someone else is called for. Her cult followers are getting weirder and weirder, what with this and crying over crappy tiles. Get a life and STOP enabling her to ruin everyone else’s.

Reactions: 35
One thing I've observed is the that love bombing seems to be contagious all the comments mirror the gushing and sycophantic nonsense that comes out of Fanny's mouth so disingenuous I could heave

Reactions: 24
One thing I've observed is the that love bombing seems to be contagious all the comments mirror the gushing and sycophantic nonsense that comes out of Fanny's mouth so disingenuous I could heave
Uncanny, you could be forgiven to believe they are all written by the same fool...

Reactions: 24
nice distraction there from Fanny

Reactions: 16
Did anyone else hear in Fanny's latest offering that she had got her Christmas wine, did i miss hear her? i don't remember any vlogs on it.

Reactions: 9
Did anyone else hear in Fanny's latest offering that she had got her Christmas wine, did i miss hear her? i don't remember any vlogs on it.
all pre recorded for the Christmas missives she will probably start getting the trees up next week

Reactions: 20
I wonder how you would make spares in case of breakages as just a couple of broken tiles would spoil the entire effect. And, we all know who SJ will get to do the tiling, don't we? Then again, doing a job 2-3 times is the norm for the HMN.
Broken tiles? No problem. They'd fill in the cracks with coloured pencils! (there's plenty of them in the downstais loo! )

Reactions: 30
I wonder how you would make spares in case of breakages as just a couple of broken tiles would spoil the entire effect. And, we all know who SJ will get to do the tiling, don't we? Then again, doing a job 2-3 times is the norm for the HMN.
Well Shrek ordered just the one, (tight Beggar), from the UK because he can't communicate with the French...

Reactions: 20
I thought the whole point of setting up the association was not to have to pay vat. Or is it a reduced percentage they pay through the association? Perhaps there are different kinds of associations. We did see their documents where they set it up. Did they have a change of heart and just created an account from where they now pay vat.

Reactions: 9
Which dress sense, @Pyke ? Hmmm?! OmGosh. That shirt. Or is it a shirt? It is a miracle piece of clothing. No cut, no shape, not colour that exists, and it does not fit or suit the wearer. WHY BOTHER to put it on?!
He should either dress classic French style, or stick to moderate goth (but NOT the super sexy black lace t-shirt, and NO heels!

Reactions: 11
Even if Lady of the chateau were at the M&M last weekend, I’m sure the shitelaine won’t pass the chance to go and visit them! Next Sunday flog maybe!!

Reactions: 11
The bawling business from her patreons is getting out of hand, to say the least!!
They are as emotionally unstable as Fanny.

Luna20,
The SA trip for 31 days, did that include the 7-10 days that Fanny & Squirrelboy went to London prior to their flight to SA?

Reactions: 16
They are as emotionally unstable as Fanny.

Luna20,
The SA trip for 31 days, did that include the 7-10 days that Fanny & Squirrelboy went to London prior to their flight to SA?
That is 111 days total and we are in July what a bloody joke and all the followers tell her she works so hard you couldn't make this she up. That equates to 3.5 months so half the year to date no wonder nothing of substance ever gets done. I think she actually really doesn't like being at HMN it is just a status thing

Reactions: 28
I agree.
I am disappointed, with all this hype, Stephanie Jarvis and Stephen Cole did not include the angry face with arms, (top right hand corner on the original drawing).

View attachment 1389810

View attachment 1389795
I hate to burst the superfans bubble (I obviously don't) but Steve's design for Derek's messy tiles will never make it onto the walls of Stephanie Jarvis' kitchen. She appreciated the effort he put in and he was finally paid, but her enthusiasm and emotions in the vlog were, as usually, completely fake. She hates his designs as they have nothing to do with her fathers actual work and she has expressed those feelings to her entourage. It's quite clear from the pictures @KiKiGee reposted Steve flattened everything out, removed shadows, removed purposeful nudity and completely changed the color. I have seen the tile SJ's father ordered, as she keeps it around quite carelessly for a treasured objects like that, and the colors Derek was supposedly so happy about on his deathbed are nothing like what Steve made of it. I think he did as well as he could, but let's face it, you can't turn something that nonsensical and ugly into something pretty. This will be another project buried a.s.a.p., mark my words.

Reactions: 62
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.