The Chateau Diaries #156 Believe your 👀, not SJ’s lies. The Chateau is filthy, gross and full of idiots!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But, can he button his shirt first???

Reactions: 12
She has no clue what it is or where it is.

This is an excellent point. I'd almost say she'd lawyered up on the sale of grabeaux, and well as the @Trengilly theory that she's setting Pheeph up. Does she know any lawyer who'd give her free advice who's not a shyster?
If she gave him a BJ, a shyster might give some shit advice.

I don't understand why SJ doesn't purchase an electric blanket for each bedroom until the heat is installed.
WTF???? A heat wave just went thru France!!! How damn cold can it be??? Fanny is a Fruit Loop.

Reactions: 19
WTF???? A heat wave just went thru France!!! How damn cold can it be??? Fanny is a Fruit Loop.
I stopped trying to figure out the order of the vlogs. They are shown out of order so they can come and go and not be held accountable for their story lines or their travels. They can't even be honest about that.

Reactions: 18
Wasn't it just in two rooms, though - I think it was her study and some other room that is a communal space? While it would be a start, it in no way addresses the overall lack of heat in that dump. I'm with you and will be surprised if it comes to fruition. It felt like a ruse to get people off her back about it, have people stop questioning her about the lack of heat and money not being spent.

Little does she know.....a lot of us are not as stupid as she thinks we are......a lot of us are not Patrons.

Reactions: 21
I don't understand why SJ doesn't purchase an electric blanket for each bedroom until the heat is installed.
Two reasons - I bet the electricity is so wonky that if everyone plugged them in overnight, the place would go up in flames! Not really, I believe electric blankets are pretty low on the scale of danger if they are newer models, but still.......

Mostly, I think she's a selfish witch and doesn't want to spend HER money on anything that has to do with others, especially when it comes to someone else and their comfort.

Reactions: 30
Best to make note of Squirrel’s Oscar-worthy moment:-

“No, WE are adamant that WE will not be selling anything that is gifted!”

Yeah right…any one of us can see when the Squirrel “doth protest too much.”

His talent for obfuscation is truly astonishing! Bravo silly little child! In his desperate attempt to look guileless, he managed to look as guilty as Hell. Fanny might well reward his worthless attempts by giving his mini nuts a good old rubbing (or worse)!

I wonder approximately how many inquiries there have been about the selling of grifted items.

PS: it’s lovely to see more Tattlers coming in to the fold. I’ve sometimes been reading Tattlers’ wonderful content, but I have been unable to login, due to my ineptitude, but unlike those Shitoo residents, visitors, fools, blow-ins, I will own that.

I am having the most difficult time trying to watch that garbage emanating from the filthy heap.

Do we know where poor Annalise and her little boys are? I sincerely hope that they are as ok as can be, given the way that rat toothed scum discarded them.

Is Anders still attempting to get through? He may as well try a ouija board.

I wonder when “Cuz” will realise what even the very short sighted can discern?

Reactions: 32
Welcome to the first episode of Chateau Hoarders DIY. With our first, most severe case at Shiteau De Lalosing It. Lasted about 10min. before I had to turn off another clearing out vlog. So glad I'm not paying for this shite since last Dec....my name is STILL in the end credits.

Reactions: 30
Welcome to the dark side….

Reactions: 20
Now that I would love to see ....... I wonder if Goth Boyfriend will give her a lift up into the bin??? Nuh- too hard work.
That might mess up his precious " au chocolat" nail polish. I could care less whether he wears nail polish or not but stop going on about it.

BTW that polish is not chipped at all and his nail beds have grown out. It reminds me of when I have had those gel nails with the UV light thing.. or non chip as my polish would be totally chipped and worn off before any nail bed growth.

Reactions: 20
Amen!!! And the Valentines Day crap was so 1970's ugly too!!! They just buy to be buying!
It seems that Phi Phi has bought tons of crap recently from the 2nd hand shop, only to resale it in the Little Shop of Horrors.
Rag picker for sure.
@Arfarf, Little Shop of Horrors is the perfect name for the chateau shop.
I'm happy you like my suggestion for the shop name.
@Iolair, sorry, I didn’t realize it was originally your shop name suggestion. Yes, I do love it, it’s paarfect.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.