The Chateau Diaries #155 Snorty is a big time vlog killer! Just like 11 year old preserves he is not good

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Add the leaflets to the plane with the banner!!

Reactions: 20
It seems that the accountant Andre Beverley Roden based in Suffolk who acts for Aunt/Uncle/Amaury/Gerald might have set the form for Fanny about associations etc & whilst he is based in the UK could it be a generic accountancy tactic not unique to UK? It seems that lack of scrutiny & meetings etc are linked to the issuing of dividends to the shareholders. Whilst this makes sense in a company where there are just one or two directors can it be scaled up to be used for bigger associations such as La Lande?

(Deppenhaugh Care Home directors were Aunt Chantal & Uncle Stephen. The Deppenhaugh changed name to be Oak Grange Hoxne Ltd then to Oak Tree Barns)
Is the smoke & mirrors with regard to the finances because Fanny is paying herself a dividend from the Association?

Attachments

Reactions: 24
I’ve seen this name changing tactic in small companies in the US. Get sued for something dissolve the corporation, re-incorporate under a new name, same industry, same assets, same directors, screwed victims. Sound familiar?

Reactions: 21
I’ve been waiting for you to comment on the wood work we saw. It’s good to hear from someone in the know that we are not all too far off track smelling a rat.
Being married to an artisan plumber who works bloody hard all year round hardly ever taking time off, most of what goes on there with regards any form of building maintenance work winds me up so much I have to hold back. They're all (with the exception of Tree Surgeon Nick - one of my past jobs back in the UK was working for a tree surgery company so I know he's on the ball) just playing at it. Not saying Aumary isn't trained in his chosen profession but I do wonder if he's been bank rolled by Papa most of his life. Nothing is as it seems, in my opinion. Don't even get me started on the abomination that is their plumbing and heating!

Very well spotted, where are the music workshops? Shut out because the grand salon was their classroom? And Amaury has been called away from his work there, costing her her most reliable customers?
Good job, Stephanie. You shot yourself in the actual dick of your only earned income.

Again, Lalande, the movie. The uprising of the Patreons.

Reactions: 19
Oh I hope he brings his bees ...... I am sure Squirrel Boyfriend would be allergic to them ........ perhaps they are "Killer Bees" and if so .... I would point them towards the Squirrel !!!

Reactions: 21
Have we ever seen the potato hills?
Yes, although they weren't hilled up. When she showed the potato patch, I don't recall more than 8-10 plants. I think I even remarked here then that there was no way that was enough potatoes to carry them through the winter, as Stephanie suggested, much less feed all these people she says they're feeding "from the garden".

Reactions: 26
So isn’t this a good time for some Irish grandmother to get her coach organised for all the patreons? Where is Brenda?
Just the people all the yuppies want to be partying with in La France Profonde.

Exactly. She lies about the potatoes....this is part of her poverty poseur thing? Which keeps her in granny tat mode? Except for when she breaks out and pisses away thousands on bogus garden furniture designed by Harold and Vera Bloom?

Last edited:
“You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious.”—Obi Wan Nadaillac

Reactions: 23
I agree, he seems like an extreme hobbyist. By that, I mean he is very good at it, but could he earn a living at it with the pace at which he works. He is pretty ocd and perfectionistic with his work. Which is great but does that translate into a real world income if he were working for customers who need the work quickly and he had to cover his own overhead of utilities, workspace, etc. He also gets to take many vacations and breaks, and sets his own work hours. Serving or answering to one master (one client) could ease up the pressure, however, at times with Fanny, could also increase it terribly since he has to drop the woodworking to tackle any other issues that come up at the Shittoo. He hasn't been working woodworking routine hours weekly at the Shittoo for the many months he has been there.

Maybe he is high strung or prone to anxiety if he had to produce the volume of work a fully employed craftsman would have to do without vacations or time limits. He may just be slow. He gets exposure on Channel 4 for his work. His equipment looks new, very pristine, and color coordinated. Fanny pays for his overhead and provides a workshop, materials, volunteer labor when needed, and exposure via the videos and channel 4 and he stays on the property and handles all of the daily problems, covers for her when she is vacationing, and is a character in her videos and tv footage, playing the genteel, loving, polite, adoring cousin, to make her look good and attract an audience. He likes the slow pace at the Shittoo.

Last edited:
Reactions: 25
@JackSpratt I wonder if he's just been a fabricator, making just window and door frames, i think its clear he wasn't worked on major projects before, too much of a perfectionist, time is money but i guess when its not your money there is no problem.
didn't he fit a new window in fannys London flat?
Again you can see he has no experience working with a client, he should be keeping fanny in check with deadline, as hes the one with the skills out of the two of them.

Reactions: 19
Yeah, I'd be taking my Woodstock go bag.
Baby wipes
Latrine trowel
Mylar poncho
Pepper spray
500 mg of intramuscular ceftriaxone
Bottled water
Sunscreen
Solar phone charger
500 mg of intramuscular ceftriaxone
Omicron masks
Trail mix
Own dope
Cabfare home

Reactions: 28
I thought the Flueries have gone down the same path as Stephanie. What do you mean by theirs is a different route?
They haven’t set themselves up as a charitable association as far as I’m aware

Reactions: 8
Add the leaflets to the plane with the banner!!
“You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious.”—Obi Wan Nadaillac
Suggestion - “You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious.”— Obi Wan Nadaillac

Suggestion - “You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious.”— Obi Wan Nadaillac
Excellent quote MRShavershamsdress!

Reactions: 27
They haven’t set themselves up as a charitable association as far as I’m aware
They have. They can only use their funds for restoration. The out buildings and garden. I don't think they can us it for the kitchen. I could be wrong but they have definitely set up an association. Interesting that their accounts are not published either.

Reactions: 10
He gets exposure on Channel 4 for his work.
In his head that properly what he thinking, he could get a brand deal and then in turn become a joke trades man like all the others on British tv,
no one is watching the channel 4 program for trade links, its normal people at home having a good nosy at big houses, why build up a good reputation based on your skills when you could just flash a smile and show some arm on tv and become a novelty act.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.