Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

M&MsMom

VIP Member
Mr. Rogers is still revered and loved by generations of Americans, but Lady Elaine Fairchilde has always been a source of terror and bewilderment. I have no idea why she was invited to the jubilee.

According to her FB page: "Lady Elaine Fairchilde of Mister Rogers' Neighborhood fame is possibly one of the greatest characters to ever grace a children's show."
Yes, I was terrified of her as a kid. Made me not want to watch, ever.

Reactions: 5

Pyke

VIP Member
It's weird that she would delete the Patreon video but not the other two. I wonder what she was trying to hide? Maybe these two vlogs will be the next to disappear 👀
Is the "missing video" when she uploaded on a different platform to try stop Tattlers up loading ? All very vague from me but someone might remember ?

M&MsMom

VIP Member
@M&MsMom, I had no idea Harris Teeter started going north! I do miss the Harris Teeter stores (or as they are referred to by the locals, "Hairy Teats." Their biscuits are the BOMB! It is my #2 to Publix, but sadly, we have none in FL.
My husband calls it "Hairy Teats"! He is not from the south, but from here in Maryland and, later, California, so I have no idea where he picked that up - I guess their name just naturally lends itself to that!

Yes, Harris Teeter is on the move........they're as far as Delaware now, with two stores near the beaches, Rehoboth and Lewes. There are 20 stores in Maryland - we're a small state, too! Another store from the south that moved here in the early 2000's is The Fresh Market. I really liked them, a little more like a specialty market, but the one closest to me is 20 minutes away and started going downhill so I don't go there as often. I'll have to try Harris Teeter's biscuits - are they in the bakery or frozen? I currently buy one of two kinds frozen - Cali's Biscuits or a brand called My Grandma's (which I can buy at Target now!).

Or are you talking about cookies? Biscuits = cookies? LOL!

• Heart

M&MsMom

VIP Member
My mum and mates keep me in Harney & Sons, proper Tetley and PG Tips and Walker's biscuits (in return, I send them Jif peanutbutter, Duke's Mayonaise, Sweet Baby Ray BBQ sauce, and random Yank offerings- I had no idea Brits liked A1 steak sauce- so random and odd!)
I first tried Harney & Sons when it was on sale at The Fresh Market (see last post). Now, I buy it directly from Harney & Son's, where I can get 50 teabags to a box, instead of 20 of those mesh sachets in a tin. It's a lot cheaper that way, but I do miss feeling fancy with the mesh teabag!

Of all the things, A1 Steak sauce! That's funny. We've finally gone back to using Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ sauce here in our house, after a few years of trying all different types at different price points. It really is good and the price can't be beat.

Yes, "cookies'.
Something made me think you meant cookies! Which kind do you like best from there? I'm going there tomorrow and will check them out - I'm out of Luzianne!

• Heart

billybudd

VIP Member
Exactly that one!

I had understood that Netflix had not been authorised to film them during the Jubilee events?
Nor I. I would imagine Bower is thinking of Netflix' use of BBC footage. He's a very good reporter, very tough, very fair.
He does not like that young lady at all.

Last edited:
  • Wow

Freesia54

VIP Member
A nouveaux lord of the stool? Certainly an intimate servant? Are these folks paid much?
SJ will have one soon... so snuggly warm in the winter

Omg I LOVED IT!
I can't wait for the explanation given

I absolutely hate brown sauce. Actually don't particularly like any type of "add on" sauces. Ketchup only with fish and chips - that's it. But, strangely enough, love Marmite, especially on toast or crumpets. 😁
I'm a Bovril girl xx

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4

Harpocrates

Actually to film someone for profit that is not news and not risk getting sued you need a signed consent form... YouTube is definitely for profit ...
I hope one of them gets in trouble and they all just stop…

I know Dan and Billy were having a subscriber competition at one point. Did they have the same amount of subscribers starting out?

Tamerton

Why? Phoney balony Fanny puts the boot in for Mummy..the tante & oncle clearly don't know what she's up to & the whole family is minted, indulge their kids by buying them businesses/properties & are complicit in Fanny begging for cash whilst the family has tons of money?
I love belly dancers.

• Haha
  • Heart

mrsp67

VIP Member
So I wonder if Ollie or Nick was her Daddy at Oxford?
Kind of like baths scrubbies that people in the villages in Florida hang on the golf cart, different colors for the different ways they swing

These Youtubers were fined, but now the law has changed (in USA, not in UK are far as I know)
These guys are great, watch them all the time!

• Haha

HalcyonOrganic

VIP Member
That Jack Brooksbank guy, #33 in the picture, looks very much like Steffi material when she still had some standards in men. Cut and combed hair, fitting suit, overall a manly appearance.

Imperious Me

VIP Member
Missing the point of what a lapel mic is. It needs 2 parts. The transmitter & the receiver. If, as the button on the inside of her coat dress is deemed to be a radio mic it's a) too big b) in the wrong place & c) no signs of bulky transmitters which are needed for the other end of the process. They're usually fixed to a belt or taped to the back of a person. No signs of the transmitters in either the rear of her dress or his uniform. It's a button. And Harry is nervous at these types of mass occasions so fidgeting would be normal?
Meanwhile back on topic...Fanny where are those accounts???
I think you're missing the point of a battery pack and wire... obviously the mic would be under the collar... Just as Harry fidgeted with his in his tie area... Netflix will tell...

UvulaDonor

VIP Member
Just think of this: Meg is Steffi, and Harry is Dan
I think Dan can keep himself fed and watered without his family's inherited money.............not sure that Harry could do that with zero practical skills and never having to earn money. Maybe Harry is Steffi too or FRK??