The Chateau Diaries #149 Jason Dubey said: "Complete Isolation And Desolation Of This Place"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok own up you guys. How much are you being paid to comment on the shitshow. I’ve received nothing so far, I give my time freely in the name of charity!

Reactions: 37
Can’t believe SJ could not meet with a guest for 15 minutes and have a photo with them. I would be pissed if I was a fan who travelled to the middle of nowhere with a gift and no sign of SJ.
Where was Marie in the steak dinner vlog - has she left?

Reactions: 24
Ok own up you guys. How much are you being paid to comment on the shitshow. I’ve received nothing so far, I give my time freely in the name of charity!
I get paid $1,000 for each comment on Tattle & $1,000-$5,000 per comment on YouTube depending on the commotion it causes. I also occasionally receive $1.50 off Miller Lite coupons. So sweet of you to comment for free @Madame de Pompanddoodoo, I didn’t know that was still a thing.

Reactions: 45
Tattlers are PRICELESS in terms of laugh out loud moments and digging factual dirt about the goings on in the Chateauverse.

Reactions: 28
Dear Tattle, you are not the first, nor the only "slander" group in which I participate. Sometimes I wonder how I always end up in such groups.
Probably because I'm smart (I need a little modesty).
Basically, I do all the research work voluntarily. If I get paid, I will gladly leave my money to those in need.
I'm waiting for someone to contact me with a serious offer.
In the meantime, I will listen to my favorite music: Depeche Mode and occasionally like CD and then dislike. That's the advice from today: Badly affects the YouTube algorithm.

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
Wow it's like your grandmothers attic threw up in there...

Reactions: 15
If that place ever catches fire it'll burn for weeks with all that tat..

Reactions: 22
He really should keep his clothes on...

Reactions: 14
The middle eastern breakfast mezze at his restaurants were a favourite of mine but they don’t do it anymore

Reactions: 6
I seem to remember she lets the whole chateau out to the previous owners once a year.

Reactions: 10

Free Editing Time Giveaway
Would you like some free editing time from a published author for valuable, constructive feedback on your first work of fiction?

To qualify for the draw:
1. Sign up for our newsletter, or
2. Follow us on Instagram @manorandmaker and tag a friend on the Creative Writing Retreat post, and you'll qualify for the draw.

One follower will be selected from the submissions on May 31, 5pm in Saint-Germain-des-Pres, France, and will be notified either by email or DM on Instagram. The selected follower will work with Sandra Benns, Canadian Author, for one month on editing your draft.

Reactions: 16
If it were really sent thru the mail wouldn't it have been shrouded in bubble wrap ?

Reactions: 17
I'm sure it has changed now, but when I was a kid we lived in Holland for a few years - there was dog poo everywhere on pavements - people seemed to own dogs even though they lived in small apartments. We then moved to NZ and I swear we all walked with our eyes trained to the ground looking for dog poo so we didn't stand in it - took a while before we realised there was no dog poo and it was safe to walk without looking down.

Reactions: 9
Didn’t Daddy have a slender build? Just sayin’…

Reactions: 7
Didn’t Daddy have a slender build? Just sayin’…
Bingo
We need to line up pics of Daddy with Cameltoe, baghead without the bag, potty, Skellawhore and Sun Eater... A flow chart of Daddy issues if you will...I haven't found a pic of the ex husband that I am certain of yet...

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.