The Chateau Diaries #149 Jason Dubey said: "Complete Isolation And Desolation Of This Place"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Fleuries are really doing what I suggested for the GAG channel - highlighting restoration projects in the wider community seems to be really on brand for their viewership (and SJ's) - it's almost a two fingers up gesture to Stephanie's greed and I love it.

For me, they don't seem to put a foot wrong.
Except visiting Fanny at Easter. That was a big no no for me.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
He must have been in such angst all day, Fanny out having fun with Grant all day and him left to his own devices, worrying she might have real laughter and conversation with a real man... No wonder he looked like tit at the end of it...
Squirrelboy was happy back at the shiteau home fondling his pillows.
1653962905769.png

Thank god he skipped The Netherlands... :oops:
Jason could still be coming your way so I'd keep your doors locked and lights off.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
You see the red 25 percent going down... That's from YouTube... That's part of what the algorithm uses to decide whether or not to recommend a channel... That's also a big part of what advertisers use to decide to advertise or sponsor a channel... It's a static taken over a month... For every sub a channel loses they need 2 new subs to show growth... CD is losing subs over the month...
She may be losing some subscribers each month but she’s still gaining enough new ones to offset the losses. Her channel is still growing in overall subs each month. She’s just down 25% in new subs compared to last month. Right?

Reactions: 4
Here in a very rural area housing comes with any specialized job... Granted Heir Nutty could easily be replaced by a local who spoke English... But if she's checking in guests at all hours living on the 1st floor is probably required... Or 2 employees working 2 separate shifts... Skankanee hired the dicktator to relieve her of any responsibility to the b&b besides showing up for dinner apparently...
This year the shiteau is more like a weekend guest house vs. a legitimate B&B. Natti's main responsibility has become managing Grabeaux.

Reactions: 19
I’m thinking it was Dans shirt, think I’ve seen him wearing it… 🤷‍♀️
Except visiting Fanny at Easter. That was a big no no for me.
I wasn’t thrilled with that either- but the Fleuries still kept it classy and family friendly. Nothing to get too upset about- the skankster goes low- they go high. Nothing they did while there stooped to Fannys level. And their vlogs continue to thrive. Progress being made. And thankfully not the lowlifes that are seen on CD. Makes all the difference. ⭐ ⭐ ⭐

• Heart
Reactions: 21
View attachment 1305743
Dan! Annmarie! It was funny when you locked Jason out but it’s me. Oh Baghead I didn’t see you there, wait is that my grandfather’s shirt you’re wearing?
View attachment 1305751
Grant I can see you cooking. Let me in! Grant don’t use my fork to pick up that big steak. No! It is too heavy, my fork will bend. Dan stop using my mayonnaise.
View attachment 1305796
Ruby how did you get in? Oh the other window that Hanni jumps in. I can’t, my jeans are too tight. Of coarse I tried the door the peacock comes in but Potty changed the locks when he saw me with OUR keys.
Absolutely brilliant - made me Snort outload! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I wasn’t thrilled with that either- but the Fleuries still kept it classy and family friendly. Nothing to get too upset about- the skankster goes low- they go high. Nothing they did while there stooped to Fannys level. And their vlogs continue to thrive. Progress being made. And thankfully not the lowlifes that are seen on CD. Makes all the difference. ⭐ ⭐ ⭐
And Fanny wasn’t really in their vlog…just Phillip lol

Sorry, in America, some people commute two hours each way to work every day. We consider it near.
💁1.5 hrs one way to work. I heard a quote something like Americans think 100 years is a long time and Europeans think 100 miles is really far lol

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
OMG Jason Doobie cracks me up 🤣
Jasons quote from the live chat via KikiGee “hello everybody, I’m in Germany” 😂I may start my next conversation with “hello everyone, I’m in London” like it’s the new way of saying “how are you” except more ‘it’s all about me’ 😁
Any mention of the “BMW”??? 🤭
🙄 He loved to throw that in as well!
So impressive!!! 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She may be losing some subscribers each month but she’s still gaining enough new ones to offset the losses. Her channel is still growing in overall subs each month. She’s just down 25% in new subs compared to last month. Right?
It's not offsetting the loses anywhere near to be considered a growing channel... 15 percent up is a bottom tier growing channel... 25 percent down considered a dying channel... That's why she has a YouTube rep working with her... Also why the Patreons aren't called out in the ending just the names in a small banner at the bottom... Analytics showed ppl clicking out for that part... She pisses people off... A few channels do really well pissing people off... A much younger demographic... CDs demographic pissing ppl off is the last thing you'd want to do...

Reactions: 16
It's not offsetting the loses anywhere near to be considered a growing channel... 15 percent up is a bottom tier growing channel... 25 percent down considered a dying channel... That's why she has a YouTube rep working with her... Also why the Patreons aren't called out in the ending just the names in a small banner at the bottom... Analytics showed ppl clicking out for that part... She pisses people off... A few channels do really well pissing people off... A much younger demographic... CDs demographic pissing ppl off is the last thing you'd want to do...
🤷‍♀️ I mean, it could be worse... She could be straight up losing subscribers. She's not there yet...but hopefully soon!🤞

• Heart
Reactions: 10
🤷‍♀️ I mean, it could be worse... She could be straight up losing subscribers. She's not there yet...but hopefully soon!🤞
If everyone or a large majority of ppl who read here sub and then unsub weekly it will be worse... I've seen worse with clients... It takes 6 months or more to recover from being canceled... Canceled meaning pissing enough ppl off to seriously hurt you on YouTube and social media... Younger ppl are really tech savvy and know how to hurt a channel...

• Wow
Reactions: 17
What is your take on the verdict?
I think Johnny has a good chance of winning. Got caught up in the lawtube stuff on YT and some of them were in court and it sounds like their best guess on the reactions they saw from the jury is that most of them are team Johnny. I love the idea of Johnny winning and being awarded $7M and then him giving it to charity. I do think that even if he doesn't win, the court of public opinion has been very much on his side and if the studios are paying attention they will see that and know he's cleared his name even if some legality or something keeps the jury from making him the winner. The courtroom antics and crazy witnesses and blunders by lawyers and the amazing judge, it has been super entertaining. I think there will be a verdict before the end of the day tomorrow. If not I think that means things look less good for Johnny.

I just found a $100 bill driving home on the side of US1. I saw something that looked like money, we pulled over & it was $100! USA! USA! We bought some wine & sent the kids to their favorite local Korean restaurant. 💸💰💵🤑
Now that is even better than an upgrade!! :)

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I gave in and watched the grift grab... The soap dispenser with hand washing instructions was funny... I think I've only seen Skankanee wash her hands like twice... She rubbed them all over raw pork and didn't even bother to wash...

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
how long has it been since his teeth were done...and he still cant eat?
It’s not surprising really. To hold the implants in they put a screw through your jawbone. They also pull all of your guns away from the bone to put the veneers on. You basically a walking car crash if you get a whole mouth of new teeth and veneers, only no one can tell. I’d guess the pain would be similar to a bone broken in several places, made worse anytime you attempted to chew and it stressed the breaks.
But Dan said he only got crowns & bridges. The crowns fit over his extra filed down teeth & the bridges fill the missing teeth gaps. No implants. I think Dan really did get a deal on some special chalk teeth. You’re not really supposed to get them wet or put any pressure on them. They are not very practical, but they look pretty for a little while.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
To Jules -- regarding finding a 100 bill on the side of the road.

Miller Lite that is.

1653969721643.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I DON’T SEE IT
Both Nic L and Phillip small, no muscle or fat, limp wristed, appear effeminate. If she was in relationship with Potts he at the time may have been similar build but bulked out with age. Potts doesn't appear effeminate but just have that opinon of Nic L as effeminate from the photo, I maybe wrong. Dan may have to look out and he now taking his shirt off more in vlogs.

Reactions: 7
We were in a small village in France one afternoon and were perusing a menu in a restaurant window in order to decide whether to eat there later that evening. A man appeared in the dirty black and white check chef's trousers and a badly stained string vest. It was a meltingly hot day and he was smoking a roll up. High under each arm were shoved two baguettes. We decided to eat at home that night.
OMG. Horrid. Also, on the cleanliness issues…..my second cousin told me that in Paris they allow the dogs to do their business on the sidewalks… and then everything gets cleaned at night? I don’t know if this is still true or not but I think I might have an issue with that. I remember watching one of the last episodes of SATC… re-runs of the original series… and the main character was cleaning off one of her high heeled shoes at a waterspout near a fountain in the middle of Paris. 😳

Reactions: 7
I cannot work out where Nati's apartment is in the layout of the chateau. It will need a separate entrance if it is to be rented out as a gite & how will her & Amaury feel if they keep getting booted out when it is rented? The other apartments are hardly ever occupied by their owners so easy for them to be free for rental but for Nati & Amaury they're there all the time. I wondered if it was so they could pretend that it was for Nati in order to still be described as a chambre d'hote which can only have 5 bedrooms/accommodate a maximum of 15 people. If they have more rooms then they'll fall into the more regulated 'hotel' category.
This is a brilliant conclusion. She is not regulated right now, which is how she gets away with no safety precautions, using volunteers as staff etc. You are on to something here.

Reactions: 21
I cannot work out where Nati's apartment is in the layout of the chateau. It will need a separate entrance if it is to be rented out as a gite & how will her & Amaury feel if they keep getting booted out when it is rented? The other apartments are hardly ever occupied by their owners so easy for them to be free for rental but for Nati & Amaury they're there all the time. I wondered if it was so they could pretend that it was for Nati in order to still be described as a chambre d'hote which can only have 5 bedrooms/accommodate a maximum of 15 people. If they have more rooms then they'll fall into the more regulated 'hotel' category.
This is a brilliant conclusion. She is not regulated right now, which is how she gets away with no safety precautions, using volunteers as staff etc. You are on to something here.
What about when Stephanie said several times before, that on occasion the entire chateau has been rented out, even her room?

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.