Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Reader's digest

VIP Member
Years ago we never heard of mental health, Adhd, Autism, Aspergers etc....nowadays every thing has a label and a diagnosis.... whatever happened to the days when you just felt like sh*t and had no motivation, but if you wanted to pay the bills you just had to get on with it? I don't doubt that people have conditions which are now recognised as a particular type of behaviour but It appears that so many people are using the Mental Health card when if they were to do an honest days work or have something to direct their focus on they would feel much better.
Exactly, years ago it was just called being lazy.
I always wonder why she doesn't wear jeans also, especially when she is "working" in the garden! Who in there right mind wears makeup an a dress when painting an redecorating a room?
Well, she is a mormone, don't you know? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I didn't even think of that. I know he values the real tea and that's the way to get it.

It's not recommended.
If you are a germ phobe American, the authoritative cooking scientist Harold McGee has a way to sterilize egg yolks for use in raw applications, like mayonnaise, etc.
Yep! I'm a germaphobe American :LOL:

I'm curious what you see odd about this? I follow Tess and a lot of chateauverse, and this person's IG has lots of other chateauverse they follow. So I'm a bit confused. If Tess followed her back I'd be more suspicious, but I couldn't find that Tess follows her. Just curious what you see in that I'm missing?

editing to add, that what I find odd is them using the same similar name and avatar here!
I don't see anything weird either. I follow many of the chateauverse as many here and what about that? Kiki or whatever your name is: thanks for the mention but look for more relevant things to talk about. 💋