The Chateau Diaries #146 Snorts can wear lace and he’ll still be… a squirrel!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I suppose truths and tough love were shared in Haworth where Nicky and the other lovely ladies bent over backwards to help her out, Marie's grift has always been based on victimhood. Signalling victimhood is not necessarily the same thing as actually being a victim. She’s exploiting people’s empathy and willingness to help suffering people by playing a victim. I think she was called out.
I'm still chewing over the perspicacity of your observation about PJ's natural partner -- a man Stephanie's age -- because kids his own age rightly thing he's dreadful.
And his being the beard. Except we're really clear he sleeps in that bed with her. I thought one of the perqs of having a beard was that you don't have to sleep with it. Much less special pillowcases. Erghhhh.

Reactions: 10
I'm still chewing over the perspicacity of your observation about PJ's natural partner -- a man Stephanie's age -- because kids his own age rightly thing he's dreadful.
And his being the beard. Except we're really clear he sleeps in that bed with her. I thought one of the perqs of having a beard was that you don't have to sleep with it. Much less special pillowcases. Erghhhh.
Having analysed Fanny's more recent pics, I think Snorts has a granny fetish!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I'm not sure that she will be able to avoid the law. The EU regulations are very strict regarding the environment & water. I reckon this is what has spurred her activity, not the patrons. I think she drained it in haste because the pond didn't conform to regulations, maybe household waste was draining into it - with the proviso that she got it it sorted & re-filled within a specific timeframe. It doesn't make sense to me that the Water Police would just allow a resource to just be drained without it being replaced.
I'm arguing that she is NOT avoiding the law. For a change.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I agree with you, @C'est moi , I'd been thinking that ever since she started her IG account. Her written English is of a very high standard, but who knows, she might have a linguistic/academic background that explains it. You would not think so, hearing her speak. Not that she says much.
I can actually read and pronounce (atrociously) French, without comprehending much (having once been fluent in Spanish, Latin, helps). Write? Speak? No way. I can see that Pavlina might well speak badly and write well. And then there is Google translate, the author of all 90 Day Fiance romances.

Reactions: 6
Hmmmm. That would explain the whole Jardin Anglais caper, Dan and Stephanie riding the bulls together and picknicking in the woods. The prioritization of which -- over heating repair, what have you -- no one can really figure out.
It would also explain prioritization by Dan of pantry repair.
And his very authoritative directing of her in shooting some PR video.
And the shot Stephanie took of her foot up on the dashboard of the dumper, was it? Exposing the royal crotch to Dan in the digger facing her.
Still trying to suss out the tsunami of emotion toward Stephanie from Dan in the woodwork shop, with Sabine smirking and smoking in the back.
Quoting self, 1000 pardons.
It also explains PJ's ascendence, and ehrm, staying power. And the thousands Fanny has spent on diggers in the last six months. Dan's looking ill lately if Fanny is actually sleeping with PJ, who is permitted to call her darling on camera as if she were his wife of 70 years. And Amaury's camera avoidance?

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Our new stars.
Things are going in the "right direction". 🥴
Did anyone else find this woman as intolerable as I did? Maybe I'm just jaded after following SJ for years, but she speaks with such an affected quality, and acts like she gave up everything to save an orphanage full of dying children IMHO.

Like girl - your grandfather passed away and left you a gorgeous, REAL chateau in France. Stop acting like you're saving the world by moving there, it's not that serious!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I think they're more like slumber parties... he paints her nails, she sprays colour on his hair whilst they giggle endlessly about cushions and junk shops... What they're wearing tomorrow...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I suppose truths and tough love were shared in Haworth where Nicky and the other lovely ladies bent over backwards to help her out, Marie's grift has always been based on victimhood. Signalling victimhood is not necessarily the same thing as actually being a victim. She’s exploiting people’s empathy and willingness to help suffering people by playing a victim. I think she was called out.
I caught a glimpse of her playing Youtube celebrity on camera -- a couple of times she swaggered into Haworth shops announcing I'm filming for YT. I can just see some actual Yorkshire person saying, and I'm filming for stick it up your ass.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I can actually read and pronounce (atrociously) French, without comprehending much (having once been fluent in Spanish, Latin, helps). Write? Speak? No way. I can see that Pavlina might well speak badly and write well. And then there is Google translate, the author of all 90 Day Fiance romances.
But google translate does not translate perfectly!

Reactions: 3
I agree with you, @C'est moi , I'd been thinking that ever since she started her IG account. Her written English is of a very high standard, but who knows, she might have a linguistic/academic background that explains it. You would not think so, hearing her speak. Not that she says much.
Exactly! The way she answered when Fanny asked her about Ukraine flowers, I thought she couldn't understand her...

Reactions: 5
Did anyone else find this woman as intolerable as I did? Maybe I'm just jaded after following SJ for years, but she speaks with such an affected quality, and acts like she gave up everything to save an orphanage full of dying children IMHO.

Like girl - your grandfather passed away and left you a gorgeous, REAL chateau in France. Stop acting like you're saving the world by moving there, it's not that serious!
The hair over the shoulder is a total crock.
But I am envious of her edumication. What if Fanny knew anything about community development and its relation to the ecosystem/enviro? That would be the chatelaine I've been dreaming of and fantasize about being.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.