The Chateau Diaries #128 part of her home fell in and she just went to sleep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Even though I am a whittle sick maybe I can get back on SJ’s good side. I will call the heat repair, plumber, architect, chapel restorer, water police, paint historian, accountant, chapel restorer, electrician and find new contractors who’s hernias will not pull.

I also caught the leprechaun and found the pot of gold for SJ.

SJ still is unhappy and wants Potts to come home, I corrected her OUR home. She wants a pizza party and wine and that I should go visit Bubble friend while Potty is here that she would be in good hands.

Reactions: 29
Wasn’t that speculation on our part. No actual concrete proof of that. Might be true don’t know. She and her father did seem to have acquired things on trips according to her. And don’t forget the narrative about Sotheby’s.
I corrected the comment immediately yesterday in an additional entry when I realized the word all could be construed as every piece of furniture when reading the sentence due to the word “is“ being in the sentence, changing the meaning of the sentence. Again , I meant all as in several pieces, e.g., the cabinet they turned into cocktail corner In that video. Isabelle specifically mentioned the name of the resident who had owned the piece. There have been other occasions in the 100 + videos where Isabelle or fanny referenced that an object or furniture came from a nursing home resident. I recall another reference to a piece of furniture in one of the bedrooms at the Shittoo In a tour b6 Fanny. I would think that may go towards the concrete level of proof you desire. I don’t mean for this wording to come across harshly. There is so much video footage, so many contradictions and misrepresentations in the things Fanny and at times isabelle say in all of the videos, that it can be confusing and onerous to quickly locate every specific piece of video footage or written entry by Fanny and friends to back this up, especially when fanny routinely deletes comments, commentary, videos, and re edits videos long after they have been aired. Apologies for the confusion.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
You need to add a specific "additional driver" in your insurance policy to get your car fully insured for another driver than the owner of the car.
yeah, I think it is the same here. You can have a one off trip, but you can't be driving regularly for sure.

Also, you won't be covered if you are driving your own vehicle for work related reasons without special coverage. The business I work for has a van, and we have to put each driver that will use onto our policy. If I have to run an errand for the business I either get on the plan and use the business' van, or I used my own vehicle, but then my regular insurance doesn't cover me, I'd need some extra.

Reactions: 7
Those additional drivers cost additional feees. this is not important enough for SJ. I doubt Natti does it.

Reactions: 9
When Percy goes, she'll exploit it to the hilt and make the most of Mummy's loss and grieving.
When Mummy goes, she'll make it all about herself and play the orphaned victim that now finds herself all alone in the world.

Reactions: 21
Could someone just copy and paste this to her next video in the comments?

Reactions: 7
WTF is Michael T on? Mind altering, non-reality drugs springs to my mind!

Reactions: 11
I have to tell you this......EVERY SINGLE TIME I have read one of your posts with the squirrel, I have a huge belly laugh when Squirrel says "thanks for asking".

Thank you for that!

Reactions: 18
I will look this weekend and try to locate the video (s)where Fanny is going thru the guest rooms and remarked where the piece of furniture or object in the room came from, one being identified as a former resident.

I will locate the video where Fanny and cat are refinishing a cabinet to make a “cocktail corner” in one of the rooms at the Shittoo. I believe Isabelle was walking thru the room, Fanny mentioned what they were doing, and Isabelle remarked about the origin of the cabinet and made a comment about the former patient. Clara may have some insight on this issue.

Reactions: 5
Please remove the email address before doing so. I don't know how they got that!

I think it automatically inserts the readers email address as it's a Google form. I opened it and it had my email address there.

Reactions: 15
That all may be true but the problem is the inference that they somehow stole it or managed to extricate dubiously from the owner. It’s not the amount that is the problem it’s the accusation without foundational proof. Accusations that could be construed as libellous. I’m all for dissecting and analyzing what we see as behaviour on camera and the begging for money for renovations that never occur. Accusing someone of past criminal conduct without concrete evidence is a bridge too far. There has been a movement from the YouTubers to hold people to account on what they say. Documented on here. I’m just urging caution.
Also we don’t know the circumstances or the intent of the previous owner.

Reactions: 14
You need to add a specific "additional driver" in your insurance policy to get your car fully insured for another driver than the owner of the car.
In the UK, as long as a car owner has their own Fully Comprehensive insurance on their own vehicle, they can drive another car but only on a Third Party, FIre and Theft basis. In order to be covered fully comprehensively on another person's vehicle, they have to be a "named" driver on that vehicle's insurance policy.

Reactions: 3
And then she proposed to eat off the Spode Cathedral Plate series, when every person on the planet knows they are for display purposes only. As cruel as it would be to those plates, I actually hope she uses them as dinner ware, and then shoves them in the dishwasher.

Reactions: 10
HAS to be parody surely? No one could compare the mouldy walls/Emmaus tat/rotting windows/monstrosity tree thing in courtyard to ANY of those Chateaux. What an absolute joke

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.