The Chateau Diaries #12 Carry on grifting

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well CB I have to agree with you about MPK. He’s a grabber for sure and hasn’t lived up to his end of the bargain at all. He’s probably going to be in some trouble for what he’s done. And there’s not a more vicious or vindictive creature than a pissed off gay man. (That is said with respect by the way). He’s reached way back for his latest drama. It doesn’t track. Unless he thinks that all of the nastiness is coming from the Strawbridges. Or that he has to explain that Doing It Ourselves never meant he was doing It, that it meant they were doing their own TV show. And to be so sore about not being in the show anymore. That’s just stupid. Talk about a disgruntled ex non employee.

Reactions: 11
Wow, you the ex, right? Do tell Mr Clark how much exactly was the alimony payment?

Reactions: 17
Update on Dick and Angel - after a puzzling level of no action in 48 hours or so since MP2 launched his missive, in the last hour their instagram has been cleared of approximately 70 actual comments, accusations and threats of lost custom. Also lots of "likes" therefore views, one nasty comment had 112 likes.

Reactions: 13
Just as I was getting up pops Clara deux! Welcome! And tell us more!

Reactions: 11
Still lots of comments on YouTube.

Reactions: 4
I am not sure if he made up his mind before at all about what he wanted to achieve with this video, but am sure he will regret it. Lawyers are getting busy writing letters right now

Reactions: 9
My point: if the bargain is false to begin with, there are no ends to live up to. Same goes for SJ, I do hope you'll let the jury come in soon about her too

I must rewatch (now that I am armed with knowledge from Tattlers) SJ's vlog 'The monthly costs of running a chateau'.
To be taken with a large pinch of salt me thinks.

Reactions: 9
I believe to D&A it is just some kind of "there is no bad publicity" thing but they will sue him just to demonstrate they can....

At least people would get something in return if they buy his art.

Couldn't
Couldn't describe it better

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
You are right about that. A big difference between MPK and SJ. He actually has something to sell.
My concern would be that he doesn't actually stick at anything - Hairdressing, make up artist (not sure that he actually trained as such), aga installer, renovator, vlogger etc. My feeling is that as soon as it sounds like work he's off. If he was really serious about this line of work, he needs to realise that it is work and not purely a hobby. It's great if you can combine both, but you do need put in the work.

Reactions: 8
Oh but they do..They film him doing all the work!
Actually Dad is the only smart one who recognised that working benefits you in the first place. He is 70 or even older and so fit, working keeps him healthy. No such thing as a depression for him. I know many young men who would not be able to bend over like this and make the boarder for that hole.
So ridiculous, three adult men - one of which the owner - discover the hole and first thing they have to go and ask dad what to do with it. I can imagine they probably didn't even check if there are more of those.

Reactions: 8
I’m not going to get into the ins and outs of MP setting up business etc and what that may or may not involve. You seem very measured and kind and concerned and I think you’ve given MP a lot of good advice here if he’s reading it. If will take a lot of work on his part. I’m not sure there’s much traffic on the Petherwick thread (I’ve never looked at it). Not a Petherwick fan, just find them insufferable and Sadie and her genuinely from the heart VILE comments on FB about Muslims and immigrants really put the nail in the coffin for me. We are openly talking about MP here currently due to his ill advised expose on D&A so I think it’s fair that you can comment here on MP, while we’re all talking about this episode but keep it on topic. Just my thoughts.

Reactions: 17
Yeah, work is when you do it even if you don't like it or you don't feell like it or it's late or it's sunny or it's after breakfast or you are tired....

Reactions: 10
I’m concerned about cross contamination in that kitchen!

You can easily give SJ the same speech!

Reactions: 6
Framlingham is in Suffolk, (not Sussex).

To me it was so weird why she would mention in a comment on somebody else's channel that trolls stated her beloved dad was sexually abusing her. She could have named all of those others speculations: her being rich, her being lazy, her being childish, her showing boobs, her exploiting people, etc.
Why on earth choosing the worst of all? At least she could have mentioned it on patreon and it would leak then soon enough to make superfans comfort her.
I would never ever put in writing the name of my dad in the same sentence with words like 'sexually abused'! And this to stay forever on Internet?
What was she thinking? People will go in crowds now to tattle.
She completely changed her strategy of ignoring the bad and smelling only the roses to throwing sh... around. I don't believe at all that anything like this happened but people at so stupid out there and awful things like this keep sticking.

Or am I just not getting it?

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.