The Chateau Diaries #108 Crazy, strange, eyes wide shut, in the middle of nowhere

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That youngest granddaughter should join Tattle as, her facial expression there is purrfffect as a hero to us all re BJJ, what should the strap line be ?
I am concerned that Young Mr Grace (Percy) will be wearing a wrist cast in next photo after lifting that beer glass.

And "my look and style" be so well depicted in a gargoyle there.

STONE
"Young Mr Grace!". Haha! I love it! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Just catching up here so someone else may have already mentioned the strange necklace worn by the woman in front. WTF is that?
er, that's her mask...

Hi, I'm kind of out of the loop today. Where did the South Africa photos originate from?

Reactions: 4
Sorry. I don't know how to go back and edit it or take it down. Did not mean to offend. Maybe the administrator can delete the post?
I know you wouldn't have intended to cause offence - I understand that in some countries it is still used to imply ditziness or silliness. 💜

Reactions: 13
Dutch Tartlet friends, please translate this. Hilarious - Snorty get's cut from the band at 1.27!!!
I think the band finally realized a homeless youth has just joined them on stage and booted him off !!! :love:

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I'd say Teabag is comfortably a worse grifter than SJ, although on a smaller scale. He gives his patrons nothing and blows the money on partying for weeks on end in another country during a pandemic. He also has the Buy Me a Coffee/ Go Fund Me, which she doesn't. All this whilst being related to money on Gwen's side.
Yes…Teabag is in an entirely different grifting category. Not only partying for months in Spain, but actually posting photos of it on Instagram. Wearing expensive labels, photos of his room at The Four Seasons hotel, drinking, rent boys. Coming back and shamelessly asking for more money…then sneaking off to Spain again for the Sun Matrix Festival and getting caught. And what work got done on the cottage last year? Insulation was put in the 2nd floor bedroom, some painting, and the cobblestone walk (which I don’t think is quite finished yet). That’s it. And yet he’s still got 443 patrons giving him a handout….for what? He’s really the lowest of the low on the grifting scale.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I've come to the conclusion that it's best if I don't watch FRK's vlogs, or only watch them through a calming filter, as I become incandescent with fury. They should come with a rage warning! It's ridiculous to waste energy on an insignificant YouTube blog, and is completely disproportionate to the unimportant exploits of a money-grabbing no-hoper.
I stopped watching her a long time ago ...... when she got that FREE Blue Van!!!!!
FRK is the pits!!! Perhaps she is even worse than Spiv Teabag and I dislike him intensely !

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Lovely that Percy’s son and his wife bring their age appropriate daughters to keep Snorts company.
However, I’m not thinking that Snorts could keep up with the surfers. He looks very soft and quite without the muscular development required.
Of course they can always dash off to one of the bedrooms and game away to their hearts content.
OOf! Squirrel’s bald spot☹He must be encouraged to stop growing that mop! It’s horrendously scraggly and greasy

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Seriously is his entire wardrobe from emause???
Has he ever heard of Persil automatic
Or vanish ??

How much is she paying him ??? - there is no instance that he carries off shabby chic

He looks like a homeless bum

Wait
tit
He actually is homeless and a bum 😈
Yes! Why so scruffy, young imitation Lagerfeld? That beard needs some serious attention.

Reactions: 16
Yes…Teabag is in an entirely different grifting category. Not only partying for months in Spain, but actually posting photos of it on Instagram. Wearing expensive labels, photos of his room at The Four Seasons hotel, drinking, rent boys. Coming back and shamelessly asking for more money…then sneaking off to Spain again for the Sun Matrix Festival and getting caught. And what work got done on the cottage last year? Insulation was put in the 2nd floor bedroom, some painting, and the cobblestone walk (which I don’t think is quite finished yet). That’s it. And yet he’s still got 443 patrons giving him a handout….for what? He’s really the lowest of the low on the grifting scale.
At this point, he might as well quit Patreon and rely on OnlyFans. I once mentioned I had a looking fuse and I've given him the benefit of the doubt for so long, but my fuse has fibally run out.

Reactions: 15
WTF is wrong with StephanMeMe? Why can't she look at the camera like everybody else :rolleyes: smile and at least pretend she's having a good time. She's ashamed of her family. What a b*tch!
Well........ now she knows what its like to have a camera stuffed into your face !

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It looks as if Teabag Trotter might have pushed his luck with Billy's latest vlog, "Doing It Alone". Billy seems to have stopped defending/ deleting comments about Teabag's disappearance and likes them instead.

Screenshot 2022-01-24 at 00.15.23.png
Screenshot 2022-01-24 at 00.14.11.png
Screenshot 2022-01-24 at 00.16.50.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
I really wonder how classy PA really is. He obviously made a lot of money living in an unequal society where a white man with some business sense can do very well. He probably sent his children to private schools where they succeeded and then climbed the social scale a bit. PA and IJ are probably well suited, started with little and made a lot, I imagine.
I have wondered the same thing.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.