The Chateau Diaries #108 Crazy, strange, eyes wide shut, in the middle of nowhere

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s shocking she has tattoos at such a young age
Drinking age is 18, age of consent to get a tattoo in South Africa is also 18 unless you have parental consent. If she isn't holding a non-alcoholic beer in the brewery they're at, she's got to be at least 18. How was her age discerned to be 15?

Reactions: 15
He looks like a "homeless man/Squirrel" ... and he should do Something about that rotten hair!!! YuK !💩
You know who isn’t homeless? Whatever is camped out in his hair. I bet they are pissed that he is losing his hair/critter home.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
My dad and brother are that body type. Been observing them for 50 years. He should be fattening up by now. He eats like a pig. He’s purging.

Good catch! What the hell is he doing there?
May be he's the one who is going to push Squirrel out of the jeep on safari?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
FRK has now posted a message on YT asking if anyone is interested in working on the Success Stories interview channel and mentions that Sarah has stopped working on the vlogs (I didn't think SS was continuing). She says the rights to the channel are available for a modest sum. Oh, gawd!

. However, our Don Jarvis’s metal detritus still littering the terrace, causing potential health and safety issues for all at the chateau. It’s so nice to see someone so dedicated to saving the chateau from ruination…. I simply don’t believe a commercial enterprise such as LaLande, which welcomes paying guests, is allowed to leave debris in communal areas like that, it must be in violation of an insurance policy (which again raises questions regarding if she has one). But, maybe I’m wrong…
I just hope Dan leaves it all there and doesn't move it. Let BJJ and SJ sort it and all the Christmas trees when they get back!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Ye
Did see on see on Insta stories Ann Marie and Nutty are having a Farewell BBQ
Yes I was going to post it and then it disappeared as they do.
The next story I saw was from Marie flower killer she was asking if anyone was interested in taking over the success stories on youtube. I imagine for a cost $$$$. That story has expired too so no photos

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 11

oops, I read this and got the girls mixed up. The younger one is 15. Kira.

<iframe src="https://www.facebook.com/plugins/post.php?href=https://www.facebook.com/claudia.fuchs.3956/posts/10160130241729187&show_text=true&width=500" width="500" height="800" style="border:none;overflow:hidden" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen="true" allow="autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; picture-in-picture; web-share"></iframe>

Maya is probably more like 19, she started college/uni a year ago in March. Got her driver's license last year.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I was just thinking that. He looks so unkept. I can tell you that long hair in SA will not be appreciated.
Well, Amaury has long hair but he is actually an attractive man- not a weird prissy fop with a fake posh accent in high heels- oh my Lord Philip is just sooo grosss

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Ye

Yes I was going to post it and then it disappeared as they do.
The next story I saw was from Marie flower killer she was asking if anyone was interested in taking over the success stories on youtube. I imagine for a cost $$$$. That story has expired too so no photos
I thought she was giving up all Youtube??

Reactions: 9
FRK is getting desperate. She's now offering "Video Turtorials" for a fiver. Or are they supposed to be Turdtorials? Whichever, I predict another weepy vlog in the near future.
turdtorial.PNG

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Billy went together with that drunk Phil to collect a trailer from La gorce..they needed the money. 🙄 why do i watch these people..scum of the earth..who travells hours to buy a trailer thats need work..:eek: i guess its al again a sceem..they all must have a good laugh about it...

i took a look at Marie...it amazes me..having all that beautifull flowers left from that workshop...and she still isnt able to make a wow bouquet..or arrangement..:eek:
Marie might be grifting but she does know how to make a beautiful bouquet...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I tried. they sing in Limburg dialect. apart from a few words I have no idea what they are singing.
weer unne daag:=again a day. Proper Dutch: weer een dag.

p.s. PhiPhi definitely has no dance skills.
I couldn't convince myself to watch any of that.....one sight of PhiPhi trying to Charleston was quite enough thank you very much.

He really is most unattractive and I hate to think what that beanie of his smells like. Ugh!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Dan so reads tattle, someone mentioned his disrespecting tools and he makes a point of saying how he’s looked after Anne Marie’s stuff. Another comment was he needs to sort his own place out and low and behold he’s going to talk us through his plans for his own home… I’m glad he’s paying attention, him and his family deserve to have a nice home, they’ve lived in France for years struggling by I thinking for the first time since they arrived they are actually earning decent money that can make a real difference to their lives, good on um I say

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.