The Chateau Diaries #108 Crazy, strange, eyes wide shut, in the middle of nowhere

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
by the look of it..it was her brothers wedding...they seem to be easy satisfied.. 🙄 i dont find it dreamy at all...having that Ed marching around..I would loose my appitite if that talking horse had to serve me something..
To be fair to Anna I think she puts together a good wedding, everyone always looks like they receive full attention and are made to feel special, he’s a bit of a knob and but at least he rolls his sleeves up and gives it his all, not that bothered about them but they are grafters

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Yup!
Dat’s poo!!
years ago I made an arrangement for the entrance way, like flowerkiller from flax seed heads. Then they dropped their seed and it looked like rat poo everywhere! Was horrible. I stick to flowers and greenery now.
seed-pods-new-zealand-flax-phormium-tenax-sand-dunes-pakiri-beach-nz-black-upwardly-curving-se...jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
277D2081-EE55-4975-B1DA-9BE6F14DCA4E.jpeg

OUR attic is full of treasure I love it!
71A6FDC1-65AA-4010-A72F-FE985940B2AC.jpeg

What’s under this piece of wood? An old piece of wood. What’s under this piece of wood? An older piece of wood.
F1099BCF-10EA-4CC9-8EE6-AF58B5330B47.jpeg

Do watch your step darling you almost stepped on my aunt’s nephew’s grandma’s second cousin’s dead fathers grocery list- we must frame it!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Oulalaaa, Chateau Lagorce just had actress Lily James' brother's wedding at theirs. Steph only dreaming of having real A listers at Lalaland :rolleyes:

Reactions: 14
Marie FRK has a splendid display of flowers in the Hawthorn private dining room in Haworth, presume they are Iwa's 1 to 1 left overs (she could hardly take home to Hawaii). Good business model that Marie, "free flowers" to make you tube content, she has more front than Blackpool.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I don't understand the high heeled boots - he is already quite a tall boy. It must just be a style preference... or are they costume boots from one of the Narnia wardrobes?
I’ve mentioned this before I think he is emulating Russel Brand, who was once sexy enough to marry Katie Perry but who is now an annoying knob

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I am absolutely sure she's paying the cleaning crew Marie France Poupin and Dave only a fee per hour, so no social costs for health care or pension. Without confirmation I assume it's the same with the rest of them, they might bill her their hours. If that is the case, her accountant probably told her she need to put more money aside for when the French government starts asking questions. Now that she has stated she is employing al these people, more publicly than before and verifiable at all times, that moment shouldn't be far ahead.
I wonder if it's only Amaury who is fully employed by SJ but maybe he is on the same basis as all the rest. I doubt if anyone, except perhaps Amaury, as he's family (!) earns an appropriate amount. SJ is not known for her generosity to others and IJ would have something to say if she thought anyone was being paid too much; she'll be used to paying very low wages to staff in a nursing home and anyone she now employs in SA. In any case, why should strangers' money be used to pay SJ's staff in her home? That place is just her home, it's not a historic house and it's not being "saved" for the public to enjoy, it's purely for her own enjoyment. She's an entitled, spoilt child with no empathy for others, she can't even provide staff and guests with a warm, comfortable place to stay, and it makes me furious to think these patrons, are enabling her greed!

she has nerves..talking about covid...and going away to france...its a nutcase ..just like all the rest that ends up in the lunatic asylum called Lalalande..and yes dear...i dont suspect you dont do much earning money yourself...i bet you have a Wajong...getting money from the State.i even have the feeling you have your supportdog for free...i have to say...i work for my money...and i also have to pay for a vacuum cleaner...a bigger and a more expensive one than you need..
That talk about her having a compromised immune system must have been lies after seeing her on her recent visit with all sorts of people coming and going without masks and without her isolating,

• Heart
Reactions: 34
years ago I made an arrangement for the entrance way, like flowerkiller from flax seed heads. Then they dropped their seed and it looked like rat poo everywhere! Was horrible. I stick to flowers and greenery now.
seed-pods-new-zealand-flax-phormium-tenax-sand-dunes-pakiri-beach-nz-black-upwardly-curving-se...jpg
Do love a NZ flax plant but put them where you want them forever..... so hard to dig out!
Oh those seeds would look like rat's poo....... :giggle:

Reactions: 6
I’ve mentioned this before I think he is emulating Russel Brand, who was once sexy enough to marry Katie Perry but who is now an annoying knob
More like Borat! Perhaps this will be his SA look?
Screenshot 2022-01-21 at 22.27.21.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
In SJ's universe everything is optional except her wishes and childish sense of supremacy.
In the UK, and, I imagine, in France also, there are employment laws about the correct temperature in a work environment, and in establishments where staff and guests stay. If so, she certainly breaks the law in that respect too!

Reactions: 26
I never get one at all. I should probably find some friends…

Anyway, is Filofax getting a bit more rounded in his face?
i have said it before..he would make a very good butler..its good he wears some better fitting pants...he also knows wearing black is always good when you gained on some weight..it looks better on screen..dont bother Nick...we all got fatter during the pandemic...i also have to admit..

• Haha
Reactions: 19
started making trouble in da neighborhood,
She got in one little fight and her mummy got scarred
She said: Stephany, theese chateau has so much flair.
I can't be the only one singing this in my head with will smith voice in my head! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
OUR attic is full of treasure I love it!
71A6FDC1-65AA-4010-A72F-FE985940B2AC.jpeg

What’s under this piece of wood? An old piece of wood. What’s under this piece of wood? An older piece of wood.
F1099BCF-10EA-4CC9-8EE6-AF58B5330B47.jpeg

Do watch your step darling you almost stepped on my aunt’s nephew’s grandma’s second cousin’s dead fathers grocery list- we must framOe it!
Oh Patriciarella I look forward to your Squirrel's and your humour !!! 🐿

• Heart
Reactions: 15
cd285.png

Let's make her reply less defensive and egocentric. Less "me's and "I's"!

Hi, Dan! Thanks for your comment. I appreciate where you are coming from as it appears that you are not a patron. Each supporter on Patreon is privy to information you aren't. They receive regular personal updates and are aware of where their financial support goes. At the moment, more than half of Patreon support funds the employment of several workers at Lalande which include Dan, Ian, Amaury, Kirsty, Matt, and Nick (the tree surgeon). That's more than 15,000 Euros. A large part of the Patreon funds go to building materials, equipment, among other things, and a sum is put aside to finance the restoration of the lake. Nati, Philip, Mary Poppins, and Dave are also employed by the chateau, but their salaries come from my income from YouTube, which also covers for the day-to-day running of the chateau. Patrons are aware that their donations are used strictly for the restoration of Lalande. Zero amount is ever used on traveling, clothes, food, etc. My role in all this, which has now become a full-time job is to create content about chateau life that everyone, yourself included, can watch and enjoy. There was a time when I did much of the work and spent my savings to restore the chateau, but thanks to YouTube and the help of patrons, Lalande is not only getting restored but is able to provide employment to more people.

How's that Stephanie? Only 4 personal pronouns, not freaking 14! Less Narc-sounding, eh?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.