The Chateau Diaries #108 Crazy, strange, eyes wide shut, in the middle of nowhere

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I met a lot of celebs back in the day, and only one overwhelmed me.
Frank Langella.
Hot, hot, hot.
My knees shook. Which was dumb because I was working, which is hard to do if you can't walk.
I’ve read his autobiography 🔥

Reactions: 2
A funny aside - we had our own 'Weekend at Bernie's' here in a country post office. Two men brought a corpse in to claim his pension. When challenged they dropped him and said he was having a heart attack. Poor man 66 had died of natural causes three hours earlier. All that for 253.30 and the Irish pension only starts at 66 currently (starting age due to rise).

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Thank you @Marty McFly 9 for posting the SA bbq shindig pics. It is sooo telling.... Judy and Isabelle have plans.

1642937031760.png

Wouldn't be the first time....

3282838140_1b78529484_z.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
The topic of Snorty & schooling is an interesting one. In a previous thread I said things didn’t add up and the dates were off. Recent discussions about Maiike’s ‘me too’ contradictions, energized me to review the timeline between Maiike & Philip. Things still don't add up!

During the Christmas Eve patron vlog, Maaike said she and Snorty met when she was in 3rd year & he was in 1st year. Therefore, I calculated that they met in 2018/2019 school year, but it now appears that timeline was incorrect by at least 2 years

Maiike’s IG account shows:
  • She attended the Royal Conservatorie of Scotland for 1 year (September 2018-September 2019) graduating with a Masters in Musical Theatre Performance in September 2019 – the girl has some talent!
  • She obtained a diploma from the Musicall Factory in the Netherlands in June 2017
  • Has a picture with Philip dated July 2017
This indicates that Snorty & Maiike likely met at school in Fall 2016 (perhaps earlier) while both at the Musicall Factory

Snorty arrived at the shittoo in September 2020, so there’s a two-year gap (2018-2020) in his timeline:
  • When did Snorty attend school/did he drop out?
  • Is he really on a two-year gap? (unlikely)
  • What was he doing between 2018 – 2020, before coming to the shittoo
  • Where did Fanny & Snorty really meet?
  • Why did Snorty come to the shitoo?
  • Is being SJ’s toy-boy and staying at the shitoo really Snorty’s life-long ambition?
Definitely agree Fanny & Snorty had some connection before he arrived at the shitoo. Don't think Snorty is heading back to school in September. More questions than answers and it’s all too weird to think about.
We need to spend some time on @LadyAvonlea’s post re BJJ’s history . I don’t speak Dutch - he was definitely in Boy Band in 2017. Can we lock in his movements between 2017 - 2020? He definitely was in email contact with SJ before arrival.

Reactions: 11
Found on mini apron's FB page. Posted 4 hours ago. Dinner at the chateau in Southbroom (yes, the poster, related to Percy called it that)

IS that Potts in the orange shirt? That is his brother and mother beside the orange shirt guy. Could be another brother ....

View attachment 1008619
View attachment 1008625
View attachment 1008620
View attachment 1008621
Some proper manners on display. Nice to see all the ladies (that includes Snorty) served & seated first!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
A funny aside - we had our own 'Weekend at Bernie's' here in a country post office. Two men brought a corpse in to claim his pension. When challenged they dropped him and said he was having a heart attack. Poor man 66 had died of natural causes three hours earlier. All that for 253.30 and the Irish pension only starts at 66 currently (starting age due to rise).
29B1AEA7-3DA5-4948-8B7C-C96824F03677.jpeg

Got this Friday theirs a voice note can’t attach it thou 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
We need to spend some time on @LadyAvonlea’s post re BJJ’s history . I don’t speak Dutch - he was definitely in Boy Band in 2017. Can we lock in his movements between 2017 - 2020? He definitely was in email contact with SJ before arrival.
Snorty mentioned he'd been in a boy band but it wasn't his thing. Apparently they did 2 songs and lyrics of the the 2nd song were saying goodbye to him. Snorty was a waiter and perhaps they meet at the restaurant where he worked Maybe Snorty just reached out to Fanny to volunteer at the shitoo and they engaged in a little online/telephone hanky-panky before his arrival - absolutely no idea.

Reactions: 10
FUNDING UNSUCESSFUL it is official Selmar and Tats failed Kickstarter, let's wait for the tears on their next vlog and what they come up with next, how about their own money !

zip, zilch, nada,
ZERO...

Selmar zero.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
66797353_144782769969155_4395516954625860750_n.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Dutch Tartlet friends, please translate this. Hilarious - Snorty get's cut from the band at 1.27!!!
i cant translate...its in Limburgs Dialect..i dont understand half of it..

They sing...tomorrow there is another day...tonight we can party, even your girlfriend has broken up with you...somthing like that...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I think that Fanny looks as though she's just had an ear bashing from her mother in one of those photos posted earlier !

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.