Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

QuebecQueen

you set me off on the celine roller coaster too now!
Actually she is the pride here in Quebec. now back to our tattle tailing, Curtis Ryan Woodside is actually a friend of Celine and many people here know of their story together.
They have appeared in many magazines here and so on.

He has also done work with her. Have a scroll through is instagram, its quite extensive with the odd nude image too... he seems to be well connected as he is seen with many other friends of Celine from Quebec also. Anyhow like with Stepfanny he appears to have also done a shoot with Celine.

maybe as a qubecioise myself this is why I like him?

do we care about the money though?
ps: I have tried several times to have a meet with celine at a show, she is one of the most uncontactable people out there. how did he??

Reactions: 2

billybudd

VIP Member
The thing is this is also speculation... We don't know anything for sure. We have people's emotions going all over the place based on what someone was told they heard at the dinner table. But that's it. Noone from the actual chateau has explained how they are paid... Full time, part time, contact position.

And no legal authority is going to take financial information gathered from a gossip site as any kind of proof of anything. Y'all realize this place is considered the sewer of humanity 😂
I haven't seen a police officer outside their car since about 1962.
I imagine no investigator would consider they've done a thorough job if they hadn't checked this place out, one reason I'm super careful, about mentioning location or family members, as I am shocked to see others here doing.
I'd wager the lazy ones are doing all their investigation online now. Due diligence would certainly include seeing what enemies and sewer rats have to say. Where do you think reporters and cops get their leads? Pillars of the community or snitches?

billybudd

VIP Member
I do understand what you are saying but wouldn't that make it rather less like 'gossip'? My own business is neither finance nor psychology related but I have a fierce aversion to little PJ and am baffled by the chateau finances and behaviours - and I still quite enjoy tossing a few salient (unsubstantiated and non-professional) comments into the tattle mix.
I certainly didn't mean to exclude humor and wit. I won't bore you with the definition of gossip, but one of them has got to be like armchair quarterbacking, analysis, as you suggest, trying to fill in the puzzle pieces of acted out behavior in something which passes for the real world.
I think that's not only legit, but enlightening. Some of y'all see things in those videos I think are brilliant and it takes more than one brain to figure these finances and behaviors out.
There's a certain standard of good faith, however, in a real standard of justice, and explicitly not bad faith, I think, that shapes persuasive evidence. Please check icon to be warned of my bias in these matters. Clara accuses me of having a warm heart. Ruh roh.

• Haha

Reader's digest

VIP Member
If Stefanny had actually told how much she pays for Nutty, I think we would have called her out for revealing sensitive information about her employee. This isn't a forum of people who let details like that slide very easily.
She actually told what she pays Dan....

QuebecQueen

Catching up, thanks to Tattlers posting Curtis & Annaleise videos.
@Lady Avonlea once again you read my mind. I would be so pissed if I drove 10 hours and slept in my car at 230am as it was so unsafe and cold, to arrive to a meh welcome. I think Curtis was throwing some shade - the teapot too hot to pour. I think he and his husband were sort of stunned by mediocre farmhouse and the poor hospitality. They are in their bedroom and then wandering the dark rooms looking for source of music. Food is tacos - because that’s what Philip wants. Curtis was showing how unsophisticated SJ’s lifestyle is.

I always thought Cara was just plain vulgar. I will always believe she left La La early as she couldn’t cope with no attention from SJ or anyone. She thought she would be dancing in the kitchen, on camera, spinning wool (like that was importation SJ) as her volunteer work, rather than cooking and cleaning.

There was commentary about Natti’s salary in early days of patreon when Natti first “hired”. There was a misunderstanding that some viewers thought that if bnb did not make money she would lose her job. SJ said she would pay her from YouTube revenue.
I dont think that was curtis intention. he seems to show how hard Stephanie works.

Yel

Chatty Member
Well I am sorry that I am lost in the sauce. I am trying but have failed miserably. HELP!!!

Maple fairy Maple fairy VIP Member Today at 9:54 AM Add bookmark #995 🧵The Château Diaries #108 “Crazy,
Someone needs to create the new thread in the right forum (not families!) with the right format of starting with the account name then number - you can't change it all and put it at the end :LOL:

Sunnee

Chatty Member
Ok. I give! I made up a memory of seeing the salaries of the bnb manager, et al. (Although it's of no benefit to me to do so) Sorry for attempting to agree, Rose Cafe. Carry on.

Last edited:

Pyke

VIP Member
Anyone seen Mullerlight adverts Have It All with our Olympians UK TV, I think advertising agency must be Chateau / Steph and Snort fans esp. Breakfast and Afternoon Tea episodes 1 and 2, and 3 with cutlery roll !

Ezzy

I get what you were saying. I don't do it either but I think the way you said it was probably a little rude.
As I said, so we're Clara's comments. The way she said it, but you only mention my comments.

Are you sure about that? :unsure:

Definition of heiracy

1. [ adjective ] heard through another rather than directly. Examples. "hearsay information" ; 2. [ noun ] gossip (usually a mixture of truth and untruth) passed ..
No, I was referring to levels of status.

• Haha
Reactions: 1

Sunnee

Chatty Member
"The monthly cost of running a French chateau!!!" was released over six months before Nutty was employed. Stefanny talks about employing Nutty at the beginning of the three attached Patreon videos. Not a word about how much it costs to employ her and I claim Stefanny has never revealed it on camera. People are having false memories again because money and Patreon targets are being discussed at the same time with Nutty's employment on these videos.

Thanks @DamoiseauC for all the Patreon links!

Don't believe everything you read online.
My false memory is a more recent accounting. But whatevs.

Fennelbug

VIP Member
A lot of Tattlers here think Stefanny suffers from narsissistic personality disorder but I don't. It has been discussed ad infinitum but I think she is way too high functioning to be a narcissist. It's just fashionable to lable everybody people don't agree with as a narc. I don't really support diagnosing anyone based on video clips but if I must, I would definitely go with the histrionic personality disorder, too.
This seems more like Philip to me- Amaazing-Beayoufiful-What?-Stunning-Chaarming

Jeeves

VIP Member
Well I think Clara's comment were uncalled for. I don't do heiracy. We'll leave it at that.

150 Euros per day apparently. Can't remember who or when this info was posted, but sure I read it here, on one of the threads.
Are you sure about that? :unsure:

Definition of heiracy

1. [ adjective ] heard through another rather than directly. Examples. "hearsay information" ; 2. [ noun ] gossip (usually a mixture of truth and untruth) passed ..