Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
Welcome new Tattlers. I read your posts and am interested in your views of the behaviours of SJ and co. Also what brought you to this site and why. I celebrate you now commenting or just reading.

Personally I am a bit uncomfortable with comments which denigrate people’s bodies. I mean none of us can control genetics, can we? May I ask we go easy on such body focused comments. Regardless of the ability of Tattlers to scroll past and ignore such comments; the comments are online so searchable and traceable.

I know I am not a cleanskin in terms of degrading comments on SJ and co. But the Sara stuff is making me uncomfortable as it is plainly cruel.
I agree with you there. Feels like we are bombarded with new people (fabulous) but we have to keep in mind that they have tried this trick before: putting in comments for the single reason they can put us to public shame with their audience later for body shaming and other disgusting stuff. Won't work, but still...

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

Jeeves

VIP Member
Anna is one smart lady. She achieved one of the 10 highest marks (from 30000+ candidates in the country in her GCSE Textiles course. No wonder she was accepted for her BA at Central St Martins, which has a reputation as one of the world's top fashion schools. and is notoriously hard to get a place, (Acceptance rate 6%.) Gaining her degree from such a prestigious college would certainly have opened doors for her. She was also an accomplished athlete.

I believe that both of Anna's parents are fairly recently retired teachers from Highcliffe, near Bournemouth.

Philipp Mayrhofer was born in South Tyrol, Italy. He studied philosophy in Vienna and Paris, where he lives today.

He has worked as a director for different TV programs, directed two feature documentaries “The Moon, the sea, the mood” in 2008 and “The shadow of the prophet” in 2011.

His first fiction film, the short film “Königsberg” premiered at the director’s fortnight at the Cannes Film Festival in 2012.

In 2012 he was selected to take part in the Toronto Film Festival Talent lab and since 2012 has been a member of the ARTE-Jury of the Duisburg documentary film festival. The development of the film project “The Ship” had the support of BLS and the CNC and participated at the TFL Adapt Lab in 2013.

Extract from an interview:

During my studies I was offered to work as an interpreter on a documentary film, this was the first time I came in touch with an actual film crew. I saw the director working and was surprised how easy it looked. After the shooting, I was convinced that I had seen enough to direct my own film and I invested my pay in a video camera. I even managed to get a research grant to visit Papua New Guinea, where I shot my first footage for a documentary about Bronislaw Malinowski’s Diaries. Back in Europe and in the screening room, it was a catastrophe: my images where useless, none lasted longer than a couple of seconds, and there was no way to create a sequence out of the random shots and interviews. Witnessing the editors despair with my footage was my first lesson in filmmaking but it was an even bigger one in humility. It took me a couple of years and journeys to finish the film and I learnt a lot in the process. It was a rather inglorious adventure but still, it was fun and a lot more fun then my work at the university. I understood that it was a more social and interesting way to express myself than in texts that only a handful of people would read. Having studied philosophy this certainly influences the way I approach cinema, but I would rather say that it was similar questions that led me to studying philosophy and that now motivate my filmmaking: questions surrounding biographical and psychological ideas, about the constitution of experience and the influence of the past and future expectations to an individual’s present consciousness. Filmmaking and philosophy have at least one thing in common: it’s not about giving the right answers but certainly about asking the right questions.

• Heart
  • Wow
I have probably led a fairly innocent life and can't begin to imagine what it must be like to sit on a sofa squeezed between your current chap and your ex. How must it feel for Snorts to sit so close to Potts knowing where they have both been? just weird and icky on so many levels.

• Haha

Trengilly

VIP Member
"Baronennui98,
I made three posts I called that faggot pants bisecting his nutsack a cameltoe and BOOM... Proof you Need fresh blood thats Not drawing a pension ...you cant meme because you take yourself seriously...bless your old fat fupas ladies...

Ummmm Baronennui98 welcome... kinda. The language in your post is highly offensive (the use of Faggot is gross and homophobic) and the video you post is simply unjustifiable violence. I think I can speak for all Tartlets by saying we wish no physical harm to any of the cast of the Chateauverse, just legal ramifications, maybe a prison sentence, cough cough SJ. I'm in my early 20s and from what I have gathered the contributors here are very diverse, and pensioners, with fupas or not, are more than welcome to express their opinions. Maybe you ought to read the room Sis, or get on QAnon.

• Heart
  • Haha

Rory

VIP Member
This lady needs urgent help

View attachment 983465
This is crazy. Absolutely crazy. What site is this woman writing on? Facebook? Stephanie and co, we know you read here - this must be shut down as this seriously will be the straw that breaks your gritting back.
How does this woman not know if it is SJ selling this silver to have her fans buy it for her and send it to her?

• Wow

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
I dont know who that lady was, but she seems to have a bee in her Bonet.

Look im all for having a good laugh at the people, but we cant always be so negative. I am a tattler and proud but to an extent.

Ive seen some people that have been mean about Curtis's new vlog.if you are a prude dont watch or dont say anything. he stated its for his channel, and in fairness it was all a good joke. probably something like an inside joke. I thought it was fun.

if you haven't seen it
Maybe you haven't been too involved with what's going on in the HMN, but to give the Snorting Squirrel an apron with a naked David on it is to give him a gift with a much broader context than simple fun. Evrybody - not just us but SJ's fanbase as well, assumed The Cameling Toe is gay, remember? Some of us are still not convinced he's not...

• Heart

Balmoral

Most puzzling to me is why Fanny emptied a huge, historical body of water on the say-so of a local or state pseudo authority, to do with new European Union laws. Without contacting lawyers, environmentalists, historians, geologists etc. Nope, I was told to empty it, immediately, so i DID !!!! 😮

I have a vacation home in Italy, with a garage and separate apartment above it. When i went to the Comune to see about enlarging the apartment, I was told that it did NOT appear on their plans, that it was 'abusivo' and that i had 90 days to demolish it completely! Shock.

However, i did not run to Brico and buy a sledgehammer and begin demo. I went to lawyers, geometers, begged the mayor, wheedled and eventually paid a fine and kept it. I was younger than SJ at the time but, now having seen how completely useless nic and pottsy are, (drinking wine while the lackeys cleaned up the collapsed ceiling). perhaps, they advised her to pull the plug.

Just another of her nonsensical actions which others are now expected to pay for. How she could not have understood that restoring the lake is a massive undertaking indicates she is a few sandwiches short of a picnic.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39

Espe

VIP Member
@anirishmammysadventures
I just looked at Brenda's postings. If she is a typical example of SJ's fans and patrons, it just demonstrates how unaware these people are of the vast differences between them and the people they worship. You can see from BG's posts that she is not very well educated. At least, her use of English grammar and spelling would suggest that. Also, her taste; the things she owns; her table settings, etc., say a lot about her. People like Brenda are delusional. Steph appreciates these people only because they fund her lifestyle. If it were not for that, there is no way that she would have any social interaction with them. They would never, ever, be part of her inner social circle, and neither she, nor her mother, would have anything to do with them if they did not want their continued support. The only person in the inner circle who remotely resembles a lot of these fans, is Gerry, and he is tolerated for obvious reasons. In some ways, BG and her ilk are to be pitied as they are needy, and the connection with the "famous/glamorous" Steph, meets their need. They have no idea that they are being exploited and don't realise how dismissive the wealthy Jarvis's would be if they encountered them in any other situation.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 39

Lady Avonlea

VIP Member
Further to comments in the previous thread, an enormous amount of work was completed at Chateau de Lalande from 2006-2008.
Daddy was the the driving force and when he died in June, 2009 Stephanme & Mummee understandably lost their mojo.

It's now been 14-16 years since the initial renovation was done. Neither SJ & IJ have been interested in the repair, maintenance, construction, renovation required for upkeep. Nic or Potts also haven't be interested, or didn't have the funds required, to properly renovate the property,
So for the past 14 years they've done less than the minimum required and the farm house has deteriorated into the shitoo.

They sunk +300,000 pounds into the property for initial renovation work & today the shitoo is still only worth what they paid for it!
Any sane person would cut their loses and sell the shitoo.

However, there's now an unexpected bucket of other people's cash, so they have a conundrum.
- None of the owners see the shitoo as their home. It's just a shabby, holiday partyhouse for 6 months of the year & Christmas. Yet they all like being able to say they own a French chateau because it makes them sound important
- SJ doesn't want to do the hard work. Infact, none of the owners want to get their hands dirty (aka - the Fleuries). SJ just wants to play at decorating, and Nic & Potty are happy to let her continue on, even if she is doing a piss poor job
- SJ doesn't have the interest, skills or knowledge to project manage the renovation, and she's greedy and doesn't want to spend the money to hire the required expertise
- But they now have patrons & viewers to answer to, so they'll keep up the prextext of work being done and string out the renovation/construction for as long as they can
- SJ will be happy to continue doing things on the cheap and use smoke & mirrors while she builds her Venetian nest egg. When SJ has squirreled away enough cash she'll happily leave the shitoo behind and head off to Venice & travel the world

I think something that we probably should factor in with the 'LaLande vs the Fleuries' rate of progression, even begrudgingly, is that LaLande already has its B&B rooms established . As much as I am not a huge fan of the decor and style in many of the rooms at Lalande, they are guest ready and habitable (well, during warmer months anyway). So, there is no mad dash for Stephanie & coowners to renovate like the Fleuries.

Of course, as we all keep saying, what Lalande needs is desperate improvement and one would think the owner(s) would want to get on with it sooner rather than later. You know, when I sit and think of those two very passive male coowners not demanding more time be dedicated to actual project completions ,but then they don't actually live there either , what a screwy situation. I hope part of Nick's argument with SJ included him telling her to quit the manic travels and focus on the renovations. And off to S Africa she goes ...
Nic has a dedicated bedroom at Mummee's beach house so doubt he said anything about the SA trip.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 38

Sparrowsfart

VIP Member
She could have used silk sewn with a unicorn horn covered in diamonds....how to you dress a thumb shape... she's not even one of the girls who you say she has such a pretty face. She's looks like Patrick from SpongeBob... but yeah the belt didn't didn't seperate her waist girth from the neck girth..
I find this a bit mean. Yes Sarah isn't the most attractive woman but she is trying. She is learning to sew and doing her best. I personally value the people in my life because of their personalities and morals not their looks. As far as I know she is not scamming anyone yet so there is no need to be nasty.

• Heart

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
@Marty McFly 9 In response to your post about SJ's inheritance/ wealth, it's been mentioned before that she also owns an apartment at Cap d'Agde. Does anyone know when or how that was acquired?
There's lots to read about it in earlier threads, so I recommend a good search if you want to no the detailed storie(s). Basically IJ is from the South, her mother Paulette used to live close to Cap d'Agde. The apartment there belongs to IJ, but obviously SJ can't wait until it's hers (something to add to her already overly expanded list of possessions) so she pretends her mother isn't there anymore and fakes ownership herself. Because it's not a very grand apartment and needs a complete overhaul to fit SJ's standards, she has not shown it on her vlogs yet. Could be a 'restoration'-project in the waiting...

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad

OG GCHQ My G

at the mo.. I support Anna & Phillip Fleurie with their fund raising patreon. Everything about them seems honest and fruitful.
I see that their downstairs loo hand painted mural is finished :whistle: it looks great and I should imagine that the paint did not cost £$4000 👊
Anna's grandmothers paintings and drawings of her as a child and the still-life are beautiful. You can see where she gets her talent from.

Anna Fleurie .png

Also .. Ed & Anna Bordeaux put SJ to shame at every step .. Ed's work ethic, well managed projects and their Christmas DIY project.
After watching them simply but effectively dress the Chateau entrance for Christmas with handmade garlands clearly shows even more what a complete waste of space the merry band of misfits in la la lande are.

They nailed it .. simple, effective and christmassy. No drama, no delays, no chaos and crucially .. no failure to deliver to the brief/theme given .. Christmas!

lagorce garland.png

View attachment 980359
Peter i
1 month ago
@CrappyShitByAbby Philip rules the comments section with an iron fist, nothing negative is allowed so your comment must have slipped by without being noticed. I totally agree with you, I used to be a patron but the videos haven't felt the same for a while, they seem forced and fake. I stopped watching the gifting as it became the same lines being trotted out. I now find Dan and Amorey more genuine and Dan can churn out more video time in a week with all the work he does than someone who doesn't work and produces much less in a week.
Read more

View attachment 980360
Arwen Gail
1 day ago
@smolpuppyo'love Oh spare me the drama. Stephanie lives in a crumbling dump. It's 2022 she needs to get it together. Why people give money to her still is beyond me. What a waste.

View attachment 980361
smolpuppyo'love
23 hours ago
@Arwen Gail it appears that you are creating the drama here

View attachment 980362
Arwen Gail
19 hours ago
@smolpuppyo'love No, it's called telling the truth.

View attachment 980363
smolpuppyo'love
9 hours ago
@Arwen Gail you need to check out your facts, last year alone Stephanie has been able to raise £23,000 for charities. How much have you raised...?

View attachment 980364
Arwen Gail
2 hours ago
@smolpuppyo'love How does she get that money? Ask yourself, she created a channel because people for whatever reason send her money and gifts for doing jack sheot. Her greed is astonishing. Don't fall for the figures she throws up online.
Read more

Highlighted reply
View attachment 980365
smolpuppyo'love
1 hour ago (edited)
@Arwen Gail what is astounding to me is your hate perpetuated at her, when it could be directed at say . ..dictators of the world, criminals, serial killers, rapists, child abusers... . You need to reassess your own value system and stop picking on people who are doing well for themselves and others.
Read more

View attachment 980366
Arwen Gail
10 seconds ago
@smolpuppyo'love LMAO you need to take a pill and chill out luv. I believe Eminem wrote a song about people like you.

Her stans are something else that's for sure!!!
smolpuppyo'love .. still there .. still defending her corner with goddamn indignation .. inside job 🧐 😆

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Jikki2

Chatty Member
Okay thank you so much for these infos. One last question then, do you know if they still have to provide the members of the association if they ask for it? Or they can say they're not required by law to provide any detail (which would mean maybe they placed the patreon money under differents status aka not meeting the legal threshold on the association to be forced by low to file anything).
Technically she has to organise an AGM and invite all the association members and at that meeting the members would approve last years finances and release the board of its responsibility. Yes, members of an association have the right to see annual reports but since Laland association was established just about a year ago, the accounts are not quite yet due.

And yes, if they do not file the accounts publicly, that's a sure sign Stefanny is banking the Patreon money into her own pockets.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow

john eccles

I agree. The Fleuries tastes are much more refined and yet they are able to make decisions and progress at rapid speed, comparitively. What Lalande has is the medieval architecture and fields surrounding it as the allure over the Fleuries chateau. Now if you could mix the two together!
I am sorry, but the farmhouse is NOT medieval ( a period lasting from the 5th to the late 15th century), as regards the fields, they typical fields in an impoverished area of rural France. As regards the allure of the farmhouse, please don't get me started.

The Flueries aren't hoarders, they have a more refined taste and don't over stuff their rooms with cheap Emaus/Brocante crap. The Fleuries are quality over quality, which is the polar oppositie of SJ & the shitoo!
I think I will give the Flueries another look, it would be nice to see something actually done, without the bat-shit craziness of Fanny faffing around half naked.

• Haha
Reactions: 37

Lady Avonlea

VIP Member
I agree. The Fleuries tastes are much more refined and yet they are able to make decisions and progress at rapid speed, comparitively. What Lalande has is the medieval architecture and fields surrounding it as the allure over the Fleuries chateau. Now if you could mix the two together!
The Flueries aren't hoarders, they have a more refined taste and don't over stuff their rooms with cheap Emaus/Brocante crap. The Fleuries are quality over quality, which is the polar oppositie of SJ & the shitoo!

• Heart

Jikki2

Chatty Member
Re budget transparency of CD :
So are they Association loi 1901 yes or not in the end? If so, they'll have to produce clear and accessible document to the participants of the Association, which in this case I suppose would be the patreons?
Yes, it's Association loi 1901 CHÂTEAU DE LALANDE.
Stefanny says Patreons become members so they definitely have the right to see association finances. If all Patreon money goes to the association that would mean the non-profit earned over €153K last year which is the threshold when an association needs to file it's accounts publicly in JOAFE (Journal officiel des associations et fondations d'entreprises).

• Heart

Jikki2

Chatty Member
I don’t understand why it’s so hard for MPK or Billy to sit down with a calendar and plan out their schedule for the rest of the year. It doesn’t have to be exact or accurate…just a general schedule or timeline that shows what they want to accomplish and when. That way, they can plan what they’ll be filming and what they need to do to prepare. Right now, they literally just pick up a camera and film whatever they happen to be doing that day…and it comes across as disjointed, unplanned, and all over the place. That’s why they keep falling back on the same old crap, like brocantes and Brico. The sad thing is that so many people don’t care…Sadie filmed herself picking up horse poop and she was “so amazing!” 🙄
I've decided to start vlogging myself at work. It's just me sitting in front of the computer but the adrenaline pumping part comes every day when I choose what I will have for lunch. Is it pasta or rice? Stay tuned for the choice of vegetables tomorrow! If people watch Sadie shoveling shit, there's enough brendagibbons out there to watch any old crap, right?

• Haha

Kotare

VIP Member
WHY WON’T SNORTS SHUT THE F UP???!?
You literally took the words right out of my mouth

”Oh wow,”
”It’s beeyoodiful”
”I love them/it”
”Oh, look”

I think he’s the greediest Grifter ever born.
Everytime he opens his fawning, grasping gob I swear my BP heads over 200

”Is that a bunny?” he chimes - ffs Snorts it’s a frigging rabbit you infantile, snivelling babyman

• Haha
  • Heart