The Chateau Diaries #104 it was all claws on deck!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Off topic but I watched the latest contribution from our dear N. Fair Bottom. I must be really bored because I was oddly enthralled with him dusting and putting away his Christmas decorations and I hate dusting! I guess it is calming after watching the chaos that is Lalande!
Someone really needs to stage an intervention in choosing pants that actually fit. His aren’t hanging below his crack thankfully. What is with these guys and their pants!

Reactions: 14
Reactions: 12
From CD's last flog comments...

pat smiles
1 hour ago
why dont you pay a proper project manager to organise the ongoing works at the chateau.......money seems to be no problem anymore but so much seems to be wasted on giving philip a salary for doing nothing. he doesnt cook, clean, garden, paint, decorate. what ever happened to his claim of dressmaking... his videos on laying tables are laughable. not once in the above review was any mention of philip having contributed to anything but at least we didnt hear him constanrty interrupting. his constant and very immature comments highlighting the difference in your ages is rude and unnecessary.he is not an asset and needs to stay in the background.

...and then there is Spero Villioti, who has collected:
November & December 2020 & Jan & Feb 2021:
A Lalande Fashion Scholarship for a student at the Villioti Fashion Institute in South Africa €5500
July, August & September 2021:
The 2nd year of the Lalande Fashion Scholarship for a student at the Villioti Fashion Institute in South Africa €5500
...and gifted two gowns to Stephanie Jarvis.

They will all be part of the SA tour flogs.

Spero Villioti
8 hours ago (edited)
Stephanie you look absolutely beautiful in that photo in our yellow gown, Curtis is such a talented artist. It’s just so wonderful being a small part of the whole Chateau De La Lande family from all over the world. Happy new year to everyone. Lots of love from all of us at Villioti Fashion Institute Spero

Reactions: 26

...agree...and eventually, even the kindest...most patient of souls gets tired of coddling and the constant need to give ‘pep talks’...
...best to throw her into the deep end...time to sink or swim girl. perhaps those lovely ladies have already hinted to her as much...hence the sob story and sudden discontent with her present situation. quite ungrateful...indeed...

Reactions: 17
I'm amazed at her ability and prowess to keep those two in awe of her. What is it I wonder after all this time?
Unrequited love for Potty I get (though dont understand), but Larkin? Perhaps he bought into the Shitto in haste and is now repenting at leisure and is too scared to ask for a divorce for some reason? Maybe making the best of a bad situation ?

Reactions: 10
@Clara Burnett has previously said SJ's dutch friend and her husand will be bobbing in and out to check on things and no doubt will pack away the Christmas decorations... not sure if they will go into a colour coded ensemble that SJ likes to store in Narnia in the attic. I hope they wrap the lights around some tubing to avoid the chaos that ensued Christmas gone. So when SJ & Snorts arrive back it will be as if the Fairy Godmother has waved her magic wand and the mess that was Christmas will be cleared away.

Reactions: 16
Twenty, or 13 something !!!

Reactions: 7
Perhaps he bought into the Shitto in haste and is now repenting at leisure and is too scared to ask for a divorce for some reason? Maybe making the best of a bad situation ?
No, he still actually likes to be her best friend. I know it's kind of hard to grasp and at first I thought she must have something dirty on him that she's threatening to expose, but the weird dynamic between the three of them seems to be liked and appreciated by all of them. This is another reason I'm convinced it will not last between SnortSquirrel Cameltoe and the BalconyShoutesse: in the end that relationship will interfere too much with this construction they have thought out, where the boys can have a significant other but at the same time always pay first loyalty to SJ.

Reactions: 36
I remember you saying that when he hides the chocolate for the Easter egg hunt he tells her where they are beforehand

Reactions: 21
Just took a look at the comments from her latest vlog. The fact that people still blow sunshine up her arse is beyond me. I'm wondering why there are no negative comments? It's a joke that she keeps saying renovated projects...honey you never finish anything.

Reactions: 22
I know it looks rather different on camera, but there really is no lost love between SJ and these two. When Steve first came as a volunteer, he and his wife already made plans to buy a chateau in France. The whole warming up towards SJ was transactional from the beginning and still is, since they are building their business and can do with SJ's legion of chateau fans. They can't afford a fall out.

Reactions: 30
You wrote what I think. I live in states. Actually want to go to France this summer. I have been to Europe never France. The trip for my daughter is a minimum 5K for 5 days and that is coach travel. Not many Patreon can afford that. What she should do is give 50% discount minimum for the B &B. But she will
Not because she does not want the patrons there so they would see with their on eyes the shit show the chateau really is and also she would not even meet them if they did come.

smolpuppyo'love is BJJ...
smolpuppyo'love
1 day ago (edited)
You are the most gracious lady I have seen, you seem rare to anger, and brave in the face of adversity. I recognise in you a need to do the right thing, and I have absolutely no doubt that you always will. As for any critical opinions, I can only say that they can only see through their own particular filter, ascribing blame where there is none, or making up a story in their imagination instead of actually watching your videos and listening to learn the truth. Don't let the haters dictate. You are someone who I admire, I don't say that often...or ever.. really... it's usually reserved for people like Nelson Mandela... I see in you an incredible creative energy to nurture and grow the arts whilst restoring a beautiful piece of history. In doing so, you are making history with La Lande! Don't ever change yourself! A living inspiration, bright flame lighting up a pathway to joy!
The Chateau Diaries
22 hours ago

[/QUOTE]

'Don't ever change yourself! A living inspiration, bright flame lighting up a pathway to joy!' said a Tattler ever

Reactions: 31
I remember you saying that when he hides the chocolate for the Easter egg hunt he tells her where they are beforehand
Those Easter egg hunts are just gross. The last ones really opened my eyes. Adults running around dressed in stupid onesies and SJ acting like she didn’t get the memo all decked out. Then that large box of chocolate she ordered. How many people did she think would be at the Chateau. That was just gross indulgence. I wonder what did become if all that chocolate that arrived late.

'Don't ever change yourself! A living inspiration, bright flame lighting up a pathway to joy!' said a Tattler ever
[/QUOTE]
BJJ or Potty. My money is on Potty with the Mandela quote. Or maybe Babykins has just finished studying for his trip to Robin Island.

Oh he does and so does Potty. The location of the good ones, that is. It would be unthinkable if she would not be the "accidentally" lucky princess who finds them.

Welcome. So glad you decided to join us and inform yourself beyond the alarm bells. It takes guts to admit you've been conned and I can only hope it helps to realize you're not the only one...

Reactions: 38
I still can’t get my head around this trio dynamic. It is not normal. Is it some sort of kinky dance they play at the feet of their Siron. Did they take a blood oath at college? Do they know where the body is buried? How does Marie and Antonine join in? Marie is not a meek woman. She is a powerful business woman. Working with people way above any of those three’s stations. I know these questions can’t be answered but we can ponder them anyway.

Reactions: 25
would explain , @pink roses picked up on it in August.

pink roses
Aug 26, 2021

Did anyone notice Shrek‘s wife ….
can’t remember her name (The sewist) her hands were shaking when she was showing the postcard .. i thought that was odd…

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.