The Chateau Diaries #103 Keep your dreams, SJ. Give everyone else their money back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hopefully she has a plan that involves an honest day's work and no grifting
Sadly, her post reads as if she still intends to live off donations. She wants to rent a bigger studio so she can create and inspire via Instagram posts. Doesn't sound like she has any plan to get what might be considered a proper job, but I suspect I'm from the wrong generation in thinking like that. She considers her career is to become an influencer.

Reactions: 15
Those are called Mother-in-Law Tongues here in NZ
They are called Snake plants here!

So sorry to read that you have tested positive. I hope that it is a mild case, and that you recover totally, and quickly. Still to many anti vaxers spreading the virus. The hospitals are once again overtaxed. Wishing for you to get well fast.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
What is the bad news from the accountant? She overspent the tax free funds on stuff that should be taxed so now she’s in arrears to pay the tax free fund back for the non tax free purchases and travel? I’d like to think she is behind 6 months in paying her fund back and is having a nervous breakdown. Maybe she’s been summoned to SA so she can’t spend anymore money on antiques.

Reactions: 20
Tattlers - we need to rest - once Stephanie posts from South Africa, we’re going to be so busy. Now that the Queen has posted that she, Gerry and Phyllis are off to South Africa, girls and boys - we need to buckle up - as the opening scene will be Isabelle screeching and Percy hobbling up for a hug. The Queen will have one lady in waiting, Phyllis. Gerry calling her darling Stephanie. Traveling freak show.

New thread needed?
How about THE TRAVELING SHITTO SHOW IN SOUTH AFRICA!

Reactions: 20
NO REST FOR ME. IT'S FULL STEAM AHEAD. BUCKLE UP GRIFTERS.

Reactions: 25
Only if she wants to influence melancholy and self pity. My new nickname for her is Droopy Dog (for those old enough to remember this cartoon character)

Reactions: 22
Mojo seems MIA ATM and this thread could be closed at any moment.
Should I post a new thread?

Reactions: 23
The Travelling Shitto Show Hits South Africia!

Reactions: 14
New thread! Reported

Reactions: 26
It is beyond me to understand why anyone would want their name on old paneling turned to the wall. Why? Why? Why?

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.