The Chateau Diaries #103 Keep your dreams, SJ. Give everyone else their money back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hopefully she has a plan that involves an honest day's work and no grifting
Sadly, her post reads as if she still intends to live off donations. She wants to rent a bigger studio so she can create and inspire via Instagram posts. Doesn't sound like she has any plan to get what might be considered a proper job, but I suspect I'm from the wrong generation in thinking like that. She considers her career is to become an influencer.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Those are called Mother-in-Law Tongues here in NZ
They are called Snake plants here!

I am double vaxxed, and 2 days ago I tested positive for COVID, and it's been the shittiest thing ever. I literally just go to my office (where I work alone because I have sent everyone else to work from home) and to grocery store...

Truly, and I cannot stress this enough, duck this tit and everyone who is spreading this virus! :mad::mad::mad:
So sorry to read that you have tested positive. I hope that it is a mild case, and that you recover totally, and quickly. Still to many anti vaxers spreading the virus. The hospitals are once again overtaxed. Wishing for you to get well fast.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Which is less than one month worth of patreon money: that's how much she cares about charity. I personally don't like Larkin, but I must say I do applaud him his attempts to tone down the hysteria.

Please remember we are looking through her smoke in her mirrors: nothing lazy about her accountant, who got back to her weeks ago, just not with the news she was hoping for, so she's desperately searching for a new spin on things, in the meantime putting the blame for the delay on someone else. Classic SJ.

But it's not just Dauphin and Dauphines she names there, right? Also Marquis and Marquises?
What is the bad news from the accountant? She overspent the tax free funds on stuff that should be taxed so now she’s in arrears to pay the tax free fund back for the non tax free purchases and travel? I’d like to think she is behind 6 months in paying her fund back and is having a nervous breakdown. Maybe she’s been summoned to SA so she can’t spend anymore money on antiques. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Tattlers - we need to rest - once Stephanie posts from South Africa, we’re going to be so busy. Now that the Queen has posted that she, Gerry and Phyllis are off to South Africa, girls and boys - we need to buckle up - as the opening scene will be Isabelle screeching and Percy hobbling up for a hug. The Queen will have one lady in waiting, Phyllis. Gerry calling her darling Stephanie. Traveling freak show.

New thread needed?
How about THE TRAVELING SHITTO SHOW IN SOUTH AFRICA!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Tattlers - we need to rest - once Stephanie posts from South Africa, we’re going to be so busy. Now that the Queen has posted that she, Gerry and Phyllis are off to South Africa, girls and boys - we need to buckle up - as the opening scene will be Isabelle screeching and Percy hobbling up for a hug. The Queen will have one lady in waiting, Phyllis. Gerry calling her darling Stephanie. Traveling freak show.
NO REST FOR ME. IT'S FULL STEAM AHEAD. BUCKLE UP GRIFTERS.

1641565042714.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Sadly, her post reads as if she still intends to live off donations. She wants to rent a bigger studio so she can create and inspire via Instagram posts. Doesn't sound like she has any plan to get what might be considered a proper job, but I suspect I'm from the wrong generation in thinking like that. She considers her career is to become an influencer.
Only if she wants to influence melancholy and self pity. My new nickname for her is Droopy Dog (for those old enough to remember this cartoon character)

1641565299670.png

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Mojo seems MIA ATM and this thread could be closed at any moment.
Should I post a new thread?

• Heart
Reactions: 23

New thread needed?
How about THE TRAVELING SHITTO SHOW IN SOUTH AFRICA!
The Travelling Shitto Show Hits South Africia!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
New thread! Reported

• Heart
Reactions: 26
It's a reflection of people wanting to feel like they helped achieve something bigger than themselves...I can't fault these people because they got conned by a grifter but I do feel sad for them. She turned on the charm, laid it on thick and et voila! We were all a little charmed at the beginning..thankfully we all saw through her charade and cottoned on to what's up. I'm hoping that more of her disgruntled Patrons find Tattle Life. That said, she'll end up losing some funding/Patrons, then the chateau DIY will air another episode on TV and she'll pick up more people who are willing to let go of their money to this charlatan. It's a vicious cycle. 😔
It is beyond me to understand why anyone would want their name on old paneling turned to the wall. Why? Why? Why?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.