The Chateau Diaries #103 Keep your dreams, SJ. Give everyone else their money back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Life, Love and Laughter - More like Lazy, Laughable Liars

Reactions: 36
GREAT POINT. How many parks proudly put donor names on benches? How many libraries put donor names on VISIBLE sides of walls? How many deserving org's put donor names on walkways and bricks? SO MANY.

Because they're PROUD.

Because donors DESERVE TO BE SEEN.

Only SJ could spin smushing your nice generous name against an old decrepit wall never to be seen again until after we're all dead, AS A GOOD THING.

Geez she should be the PR spokesperson after an ocean oil spill. She would make the water sound like yummy tea and coffee.

I'm starting to think of Patreon peeps like I think of anti-vaxxers and motorcyclists who hate helmets. You made your bed now lie in it, and why should I care.

Reactions: 31
All ideas welcome to finally make her end this distasteful shitshow. Let's put the pressure on her, as she has been milking that cow beyond any reasonableness, even if you are into unwrapping stuff.

Reactions: 32
Argentina is very, very cool.
And very, very weird.
And very, very fascist.
Amazon product

Reactions: 7
It's not going to be Maaike and her mother babysitting her HMN while she spreads the virus in SA, but Kim Raad and her professor husband.

Do you think that because Amaury is 'contracted' now he will do all the work, maybe with Dan helping and there will be no more Ian(s)?
For Ian's sake and his wife's peace of mind: let's hope so. I doubt it though, Ian is way too invested as he feels he's got substitute paternal duties in taking care of the little princess.

Reactions: 29
Is your fridge freezer pretty inside?

Reactions: 23
We all know it's a hustle, but on YouTube, it does seem like the easier on the eyes you are, the better your chances of raking in the dosh regardless of whether or not you lifted a finger.
This is true for a lot of influencers - on blogs, Instagram, Facebook, everywhere. Younger and prettier tend to get more popular, earn more money. Even though some of the older women (cuz this is mostly women) can do far more creative, original things.

Reactions: 13
nothing..just an endless list of delays and excuses.
Don't forget the straight out lies. Like having a working automatic watering system in the walled veggie garden. It has never worked and surely is anything but automatic, but who cares, there's no produce in the winter. WTF: you have TWO gardeners AND a large greenhouse and you can't even make something grow there? Not a good look, but who cares, her fans our hungry for more lies all the time.

Reactions: 37
This problem can happen in France too...

Reactions: 10
Damage control coming too late, I'd say. They are all in for a tough ride, but will keep up appearances until her moat starts smelling. Oh, wait, it already does...

Reactions: 29
No. France is not like this. We already discussed it a few threads ago : Common Law (UK + Commonwealth) vs written law (France)

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Geeze, You Euros are really brainwashed. Live a little!
Hi and welcome. I don't know what gave you the impression that we don't live a little, but if you would take the time to read what we are about here you'll find out we actually live a lot! We just like to take others into account too and try to prevent that our actions will harm them i any way. I know it might feel like an alien concept to you, but I can recommend you to try it too!

Reactions: 44
You must be speaking of the Civil Partnership (PACS). It's a legal document which must be done in a tribunal.

PS : There is no such thing as Common Law in France (Written law).

Reactions: 15
A few comments before they are wiped out. They are online doing just that.

nino of sicily is my new favorite. one of his comments was wiped out before I couldtake a screen shot.

Reactions: 27
Her one big mistake was greed. That led to the monster that is Patreon, the Association, and GAG, because of all the extra filming and accountability. Having built up a successful lifestyle and travel vlog on the back of ChateauDIY she could have coasted along nicely with income from YouTube paying for plenty of holidays and parties. Folks liked her onscreen charisma and peeks into a different life in France and her fun parties and travels. She could have carried on tinkering with decorating but then sold up (as per the original plan), taking her viewers with her when she bought a new pad in Venice.

Reactions: 23
Can someone who knows about building materials tell us… are those damp spots on the wall behind her, or mold?! I can only imagine how humid and stuffy the air in that room is!

View attachment 970895
Having been there I can tell you there's no damp. There's actual waterfalls dripping on those walls. But hey, it will all be covered up by something pretty...

Reactions: 41
...yeah...the heavy ‘food”...

..that new downstairs loo must’ve gotten a major work out...
Yes, the downstairs loo, with so many individuals having access to ONE shitter, the atmosphere must be quite ripe. Maybe instead of assorted perfumes, Fanny should have installed an ammonia aerosol device.

Reactions: 12
I thank you all for keeping me entertained this last few months, I’ve always dipped in and out of tattle to verify the BS I witness on YouTube, I stopped watching CD for a year when snorts appeared. I so admire your determination to shine the light on the lies and squandering of Patreon money, but in all honesty the money will still roll in, the poor management of funds will continue and a wedding is in the near future

Reactions: 16
Granite walls. And yes, she should be concerned about moisture and she needs to remove the concrete and re-point with lime render, but she won't. She is SJ: she can get away with stuff like that, remember?

You beat me to it @chillijam -I was going to comment the same. She moves between MY for ownership to WE for work. Even in the opening of her first vlog she uses WE.
So dear Nic & Potty, watch out for a text message WE have a tax problem.
Believe me, they've received that message loud and clear during their stay for the holidays. It's all part of the very tense atmosphere leading up to that boring non party for New Year. All were very happy to leave the dump behind afterwards.

What I often wonder is when will she finally learn the most basic of life lessons: money can't buy you love. Or happiness.

Wonder how many times she will have to write her own name on the back of the paneling?
She loves writing her own name. That should give you an estimate.

But she will take pictures before the names get locked in! Forever prove you'll be buried in her dump, now who wouldn't want that?

Last edited:
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.