The Bucket List Family - they want your cash!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ohhh, thanks, that makes sense (given their follower base and his vaguely libertarian ramblings).
He was trying to hint that he also doesn’t believe in wearing masks either, not surprising for a family who hopped through as many countries as they could during a pandemic haha

Reactions: 5
He was trying to hint that he also doesn’t believe in wearing masks either, not surprising for a family who hopped through as many countries as they could during a pandemic haha
Wonder if they've been vaccinated? .....guess they must have been to be able to travel , but there's been no mention of the virus at all in all their travels it's as though it doesn't exist in their perfect world

Reactions: 3
They did a video about travelling in a pandemic for their “friends” so I imagine there was information on that but again behind a pay wall.

Reactions: 1
They are really trying to cosy up to Derek Hough these days… trying to cross over into “real” celebs, I suppose!

Reactions: 2
Of course they do but I doubt garret would give up creative control of the storyline
You’re so right — and he’d be convinced he knew more about filming than the television crew. Plus, any reality show would want to see conflicts (I bet G has a nasty temper). I think a reality show might invite scrutiny they’re not ready for, regarding their religious beliefs and the kids’ education.

Garrett would probably enjoy the attention of having other people filming him all the time.

Reality shows don't always show loads of conflicts, TLC did wonders of making The Duggars / The Willis Clan / The Bates families all look wholesome despite all the things you know about them that you didn't learn from their shows. They mostly put them in places like the "Creation Museum" or gave them activities to create content.

Garrett would probably want to be a producer and help control the narrative but their conflicts would probably be more along the lines of "traditional school vs. travel school" and "struggling to find a church to go to on Sunday in a foreign country" or "Dorothy's first surfing competition".

Reactions: 4
Garrett would probably enjoy the attention of having other people filming him all the time.

Reality shows don't always show loads of conflicts, TLC did wonders of making The Duggars / The Willis Clan / The Bates families all look wholesome despite all the things you know about them that you didn't learn from their shows. They mostly put them in places like the "Creation Museum" or gave them activities to create content.

Garrett would probably want to be a producer and help control the narrative but their conflicts would probably be more along the lines of "traditional school vs. travel school" and "struggling to find a church to go to on Sunday in a foreign country" or "Dorothy's first surfing competition".
And they can most definitely have producer rights and creative control if they get one on a Streaming Platform. These services tend to have a hands-off approach to most content.

She seemed annoyed about something when they were talking in the bedroom, and when Garrett said can I just hold you till we get to the airport, Jess kind of said yeah/shrugged him off, then just walked away 🤔

Something seems off....Garrett not been posting to YouTube and seems to be struggling

Their relationship is built on Jess being a good wife. She does the housework, majority of childcare and if I remember correctly is responsible for seeking out brand deals as well as other involvement in their family business. Garrett is a manchild who is completely reliant on Jess' labour to function - he does what he wants which is YouTube, drone footage and training his children in sports he likes. Dorothy doesn't seem to enjoy all the travelling and wants more stability and Jess seems like she would put her children's happiness first whilst Garrett is all about himself. I wouldn't be suprised if Jess was starting to resent having to always be a parent whilst Garrett just does whatever he wants despite having three kids.

Reactions: 10
I don’t know if it’s just that she is obviously upset to be leaving her kids and Garret is like oh tears let me film this for my next cliff hanger YouTube video

I’ve had to unfollow today, for earth day, the ocean loving family are promoting make up wipes 😒 even if they are promoted to be “compostable” there are A LOT better things you can use to take your make up off with that are better for our earth. They really are sell outs now.

She’s done a “hold your kids tight” post and they’re getting a lot of blowback from commenters asking them to call for change & gun control, but explicitly also saying they doubt the Gees will because they “want to keep both sides of their fandom” and “gotta keep that follower count up”. Interesting…

Aw the video with Dorothy saying she wanted a best friend. Poor kid o only just saw it.
Absolutely can't stand Garret.

• Heart