The best corona hoarding shopping list? What have you got and what do you want?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ironic isn't it? 😂
Just a bit :oops: but I really look forward to my weekly takeaway night. Im still working in a school full time and a supermarket at weekends so having to go out. I’d much rather be homesafe and well with my family but I can’t.
daughter with Asthma and a son who had heart surgery on 28th February. So probably shouldn’t be going but work have made it perfectly clear that I’m expected in and that if I’m not I won’t get paid.
Anyway enough woe is me. Just let me have my char siu chow mien in a Saturday night and I’m happy.

Reactions: 3
Just a bit :oops: but I really look forward to my weekly takeaway night. Im still working in a school full time and a supermarket at weekends so having to go out. I’d much rather be homesafe and well with my family but I can’t.
daughter with Asthma and a son who had heart surgery on 28th February. So probably shouldn’t be going but work have made it perfectly clear that I’m expected in and that if I’m not I won’t get paid.
Anyway enough woe is me. Just let me have my char siu chow mien in a Saturday night and I’m happy.
Bless you, that stinks.
Hoping you and your family stay safe. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I really fancy a sunday roast today..no chance of that Im not wasting my time going to the supermarket just to see empty shelves.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I really fancy a sunday roast today..no chance of that Im not wasting my time going to the supermarket just to see empty shelves.
Was thinking exactly this just now.
Can not even think about getting in those queues though to find nothing in there.

All the carbs! Everything wiped out around here except bread and potatoes, which don’t keep for long, meaning more frequent shopping trips

Would love some pasta, rice, noodles. Cupboard stock in general. And toilet roll of course 🤣

All the junk food seems to be fine in my area. I haven’t got much of a sweet tooth though and don’t eat much savoury junk so it’s wasted on me

Reactions: 1
Why the duck are people buying pop tarts 😂
When I was Tesco all I saw were people with bleeping pop tarts.

haven’t stopped thinking about them since.

• Sick
I keep buying Easter eggs... for the intention of being prepared for Easter... I’ve eaten every single one (not in one go 😅)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Ive had 2 breakfasts already but lets be honest eating Cereal is like eating air, waste of bloody time. 😊

I clearly need help and a distraction 🤷‍♀️

All the carbs! Everything wiped out around here except bread and potatoes, which don’t keep for long, meaning more frequent shopping trips

Would love some pasta, rice, noodles. Cupboard stock in general. And toilet roll of course 🤣

All the junk food seems to be fine in my area. I haven’t got much of a sweet tooth though and don’t eat much savoury junk so it’s wasted on me
I got a few packets of Aldi's 9p noodles, they will come in handy in desperate times. 😊